Getting Cut Up with Sup3r-Epi & Sup3r-11!

Swolf13

Awards
Hey guys, I'm a little late getting this going. Been super busy this last week getting ready to list my house. I'm already on day 8 of running these two.
Background info- 30yrs old, 200lbs, 6'0" tall, been lifting about 5 years. Never used anything besides basic supps before- this is my first ph cycle.
My reasons for epi/11 - had a long stressful winter and packed on about 10lbs fat. I worked long hours in the cold, we had our 2nd child in August, didn't sleep much, and couldn't resist adding a sausage McMuffin to breakfast every day. Stress has been up and energy/motivation way down. This seemed like a good stack to get ready for summer and hopefully kick my butt back into gear since they are anti cortisol, anti aromatizing, and potential sides seem low.

Cycle Layout-
Sup3r Epi- 500/500/500/500/500/500
Sup3r 11- 250/250/250/250/250/250
PCT-
Clomid 50/50/25/25
Alpha max XT- as directed beginning week 3 PCT
Other supps I'm using- Orange Triad multi, infinite labs joint/cartilage support, fish oil, milk thistle and mesomorph pwo. I also do an intra workout bcaa mix and usually sip on BCAAs throughout the day to keep me away from soda.
Not using any on cycle support, as this seemed mild enough to not worry about it. Planning on buying a cheap BP monitor within the next few days just to be safe.
Gotta cut this short but I'll update more later.

Swolf13

Awards
My diet is OK. I'm going for a slight deficit, about 2,200 cals/day, with macros at 40%Protein/35%Carbs/25% fat. My BF% is probably around 20%.
Only planning on training 4 days a week, with one day being a 2 hour full body workout. Not planning on posting my daily workout, I've never kept a good track.
Any input, questions or advice is appreciated!

NewAgeMayan

Awards
Best of luck and stick to your plan.

Swolf13

Awards
Thanks man. Feel like I'm already starting to feel the effects. My energy is getting better day by day and my last couple workouts have been awesome.

Swolf13

Awards
I'm dosing Epi 250 @6am & 250 6pm, super-11 1 pump 10-11am and 1 pump around 4pm, after my shower.

NewAgeMayan

Awards
I'm dosing Epi 250 @6am & 250 6pm, super-11 1 pump 10-11am and 1 pump around 4pm, after my shower.
Looks good.

If you can be bothered with the extra effort, consider dumping the SUP3R-11 contents into a tupperware container and drawing your doses using an oral syringe. Much more accurate.

Swolf13

Awards
Day 10-
Woke up at 5am, took 250mg epi with mesomorph and went to the gym before work. 15 mins elliptical and 45 mins arm workout. I've never had what I'd call a "great" workout that early in the morning, but it was alright. Had great energy the rest of the day. Haven't noticed much change yet- maybe feeling a little tighter muscles here and there and a little more energy throughout the day

Swolf13

Awards
Day 12-
Woke up at 5am, took 250mg epi and mesomorph and did light back/shoulders/legs for about an hour before work. Had good energy throughout the rest of the day again.
Sides- haven't noticed much as far as weight loss or anything yet, but I haven't been as great as I should be with diet. I've been grinding my teeth a bit the last few days. Feel like I've got more pent-up energy than normal.

Swolf13

Awards
Getting Cut Up with Sup3r-Epi & Sup3r-11!

Day 13-
Me, my wife and two kids have been sick with a cold since yesterday. Had a real sh1tty night of sleep last night- was up a ton between both kids almost every hour, and then couldn't fall asleep. So no gym this morning. I'm definitely feeling motivated to start to getting in more though.
BP is 114/71/66bpm, so all is well there. Side note- waking up with my arms asleep more the last few nights. Last night was pretty bad, felt like I couldn't get them to stop tingling. Any idea why?
Not seeing much physical change yet. I know the andros are supposed to kick in more around week 3, but I'm wondering if there's any real benefit to upping the epi to 750mg/day for the next 4 or so weeks?

PHAMPTON1105

PHAMPTON1105

Awards
Subbed. I want to run this same stack. Interested in your results.

Swolf13

Awards
Welcome BEAST73
Right on PHAMPTON1105, I'll try to keep you guys updated with any sides/final results.
Even though I'm almost 2 weeks in I haven't noticed much change in physical appearance so I'll try to get some pics up to compare with after pics.

Swolf13

Awards
So I got impatient and decided I'm gonna do 750 mg a day. Would it be better to do 500 pre-workout in the am and 250 in the evening, or 250 at 6am/12pm/6pm?

NewAgeMayan

Awards
So I got impatient and decided I'm gonna do 750 mg a day. Would it be better to do 500 pre-workout in the am and 250 in the evening, or 250 at 6am/12pm/6pm?
Experiment. Some notice obvious acute effects, some not so much.

Swolf13

Awards
Would doing 750 mg on days I work out and 500 on days I don't be ok, or would that be dumb? My thinking is that way I can have an extra boost for my workouts but still make my cycle last a decent length.

Swolf13

Awards
Day 36-
Sorry for lack of updates. Been busy. Ran Epi @750 for one week and then dropped back to 500 to make it last with the sup3r11.
Haven't been dropping fat at all like I hoped, but my diet hasn't been as good as I'd planned. Was feeling way more energy and motivation, getting in 5x a week at 5am before work, doing extra cardio and pushing everything hard- but I hurt my back pretty bad 2 mornings ago. I'm wondering if I should keep going, or just go to pct and save the rest for another run, as it'll probably be another week or so till my back lets me do anything.
Positive sides- strength started going up more than expected. Muscles feel harder all day. More energy and motivation in general throughout the day.
Negative- haven't dropped any weight or fat like I had hoped, not looking any more vascular like I had hoped I would. Also feeling like I might be getting gyno in one nip the last couple days. Not positive, but it feels like there's a tiny bump that's slightly sensitive. I have liquidex, wondering if that will do anything? Any suggestions?