Getting back into PHs

nickysans

nickysans

Awards
What's up fellas, I just finished up a SARM run (Ostabol...totally worth it) and it's been a few years but I feel like I'm ready to jump back into the PH game. I've ran 3 separate cycles in the past (hdrol, epi, sd) respectively in that order and took a nice sabbatical from them.

ANYWAYS enough about me let's get down to business: I am looking for a MILD lean mass/strength gain type PH, nothing ridiculous I'll be more than happy gaining 5-6lbs. Currently I'm considering Triumphalis but if you guys recommend something different feel free to let me know

This is what I already have on hand as far as Cycle Prep goes...

On Cycle
LGI Damage Control
Antaeus Aegis

PCT
pharm grade Nolva
SNS Reduce xt
LGI Rehab

Let's collaborate and I'm more than happy with being a guinea pig haha I'll happily log it as well

barrymcokiner

Banned
Awards
Our stories and goals are very similar- I'm currently running triumph and Stano. I'm on week 2 of Triumphalis. ...should kick in anytime now, I will pm or report back to let u know how things go but I've only heard great things which is why I'm running it lol

nickysans

nickysans

Awards
Our stories and goals are very similar- I'm currently running triumph and Stano. I'm on week 2 of Triumphalis. ...should kick in anytime now, I will pm or report back to let u know how things go but I've only heard great things which is why I'm running it lol
Yeah man definitely keep me posted! feel free to post your results with the compound in this thread as well. All in the name of spreading the good word about ph/ds hahaha

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Discount code THE115 should give you 15% off at nutri-verse.com - hopefully it's still valid. If not, SAVE10NOW should give you 10% off :)

I'd run it at 75/100/100/125/125/125

bert45

bert45

Banned
Awards
Discount code THE115 should give you 15% off at nutri-verse.com - hopefully it's still valid. If not, SAVE10NOW should give you 10% off :)

I'd run it at 75/100/100/125/125/125
THIS YOU WILL NOT BE DISAPPOINTED WITH THE 1

barrymcokiner

Banned
Awards
THIS YOU WILL NOT BE DISAPPOINTED WITH THE 1
Correct me if I'm wrong but wouldn't gains on this compound be minimal....like Stano type results, but at least Stano is non methyl? I remember this from the CEL days.....u gotta stack this with something to see gains I recall

bert45

bert45

Banned
Awards
Correct me if I'm wrong but wouldn't gains on this compound be minimal....like Stano type results, but at least Stano is non methyl? I remember this from the CEL days.....u gotta stack this with something to see gains I recall
Stano is no were near as strong as the1 (methyl dht oxime) it is not a bulking compound but a great recomp/cutting compound strength gains are phenomenal! I ran this when app nut had it and also dplex its really a great compound especially for some one jumping back in the ph game

nickysans

nickysans

Awards
my goal is not mass, I'm looking to add just a few lbs and shatter some PRs! I like that The 1 offers the aggression and enhanced recovery time…..so i ordered it :) if Olympus Labs would like I will happily log it for them, not a hassle for me whatsoever. What say you g0hardorgohom?? If the good people on this form want it, I'll be happy to give them an unbiased review….I'm what you would call a minimalist when it comes to supplementation so the notion of outside factors contributing towards results will have a very small margin of error.

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
my goal is not mass, I'm looking to add just a few lbs and shatter some PRs! I like that The 1 offers the aggression and enhanced recovery time…..so i ordered it :) if Olympus Labs would like I will happily log it for them, not a hassle for me whatsoever. What say you g0hardorgohom?? If the good people on this form want it, I'll be happy to give them an unbiased review….I'm what you would call a minimalist when it comes to supplementation so the notion of outside factors contributing towards results will have a very small margin of error.
Log would be great for sure - and it'd increase your odds to get picked to log our products in the future! :)

nickysans

nickysans

Awards
Log would be great for sure - and it'd increase your odds to get picked to log our products in the future! :)
Well then consider this a done deal! I'll be taking progress pictures of 6 weeks at 100mg. In addition my workout routine diet and current supplementation will be posted here as well

tommurph

tommurph

Awards
  • Established
Well then consider this a done deal! I'll be taking progress pictures of 6 weeks at 100mg. In addition my workout routine diet and current supplementation will be posted here as well
Will you be logging on this thread, or starting a new one? I want to suscribe!

nickysans

nickysans

Awards
Will you be logging on this thread, or starting a new one? I want to suscribe!
I'll most likely start a new thread...keep it fresh haha. But I'll most likely post the link here. Or I can just log it in here, whatever makes it easier for you guys haha

tommurph

tommurph

Awards
  • Established
I'll most likely start a new thread...keep it fresh haha. But I'll most likely post the link here. Or I can just log it in here, whatever makes it easier for you guys haha
I'll keep an eye out here to see if you start another. I'm really interested in The1, as I'm starting Stenadrol and Tr3st in October running for 6 weeks then looking to cut or recomp in the spring.

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
nickysans start a new thread at Cycle Info section :)

nickysans

nickysans

Awards
nickysans start a new thread at Cycle Info section :)
You got it boss! As soon as my package arrives we can get things underway. I will start a new log in the Cycle Info section and hopefully y'all follow along

nickysans

nickysans

Awards
As I'm waiting for my package to arrive with The 1, I was wondering what's the general consensus on it? From my research it seems like the compound for me. Thoughts?

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
As I'm waiting for my package to arrive with The 1, I was wondering what's the general consensus on it? From my research it seems like the compound for me. Thoughts?
It disappeared few years ago and we brought it back so there is not many logs yet. Google for old CEL D-Plex/Appnut The One logs.

I ran it back in the days and hell, it was great.

nickysans

nickysans

Awards
It disappeared few years ago and we brought it back so there is not many logs yet. Google for old CEL D-Plex/Appnut The One logs.

I ran it back in the days and hell, it was great.
I've spent the last couple hours filtering through the old D-plex logs and from what I've gathered, it appears to compliment progestin compounds such as LMG and Tren seeing that is DHT based ...temptation is starting to take over as I have never ran a progestin based compound before

Just curious :)