Gettin Mean Gettin Lean with AmpliLean(Spon)

mstep

mstep

Awards
  • Established
Day 27: shoulders. awesome workout, back at it shoulders are lookin nice. now my downfall to today, so i always had this issue with my esophagus where certain foods get stuck in there such as pasta, rice, steak and pork. so took a bite of a steak today cuz it looked fire and guess what, got stuck in my throat and almost had to head to hospital. drank water, just threw it up, chugged olive oil, didnt do jack, went on youtube on google and tried everything every site said. was literally about to just call it a night and head to hospital and pay the price. so why not just try one more thing, punched myself as hard as i can and felt a burp comin, was tryin to make this thing build up as much as possible, felt this thing comin and finally burped and saw half the meat in my throat, quickly stuck fingers in throat and grabbed that b!sh. one hour of tryin to get this thing out and finally did. guess no more steak in my life :( and but thank God i still have a life

Shoulder barbell press(behind neck)
135lbs x 8
155lbs x 8
185lbs x 8

shoulder press(dumbells)
60 x 8
70 x 8
80 x 8
85 x 6

dumbell raises(horizontal)
30 x 8
35 x 8
40 x 8

Dumbell raises (vertical)
35 x8
40 x 8
45 x 8

seated lateral raises dumbells
30 x 15
35 x 12
40 x 10

barbell raise
100 x 10
100 x 8
110 x 8

lying rear delt raise(dumbell)
30 x 10
30 x 15
35 x 12

reverse fly machine
80 x 8
90 x 8
100 x 8

single arm cable delt pulls
setting 6 x 8
setting 7 x 8
setting 8 x 8

barbell shrug behind back
155 x 15
185 x 13
225 x 10

leverage shrug
270x 15, turn around 10
320 x 15, turn around 10
320 x 10, turn around 10

dumbell leaning forward shrug
60 x 30
70 x 25
80 x 20

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
that sounds horrible...glad you are ok!!!!

mstep

mstep

Awards
  • Established
actually fell asleep last night from 11pm-5am and then i was just wide awake. took a shot of nyquil and i downloaded the circa app and readin the news while in bed actually helped knock me out. give that a shot if anyone cant fall asleep. saw i have more enough pills to get me till day 35 so ill go till then. today is legs and abs

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
actually fell asleep last night from 11pm-5am and then i was just wide awake. took a shot of nyquil and i downloaded the circa app and readin the news while in bed actually helped knock me out. give that a shot if anyone cant fall asleep. saw i have more enough pills to get me till day 35 so ill go till then. today is legs and abs
amplilean is no joke....strong stuff!!!

mstep

mstep

Awards
  • Established
Day 28: legs. wow great day at the gym, regret the protein shake that i had before cuz i made that bish smell lol luckily not too many people at gym. kinda had a headache though an hour after my dose, i think it was from not sleepin and constantly thinkin about it but got my stress out at the gym. only stayed like 3min in the sauna for some reason and i started sweatin a lot quicker than usual. usually im on there for like 10-15min. weighed my self this morning at 172lbs. can def tall u its fat that i been losin and not muscle. my upper body def got bigger and leaner. saw one of my friends the other day that havent seen in like 4 weeks, said my stomach isnt as flabby and dont look as bloated. always mice to hear a compliment. slept like a baby last night cuz i took half a xan lol thinkin about goin to my doctor and ask if i could get a prescription for a few a month just for nights that i cant sleep

20min cardio

calf raises
3 sets

squats
205 x 8
225 x 8
225 x 8

leg press
225 x 8
270 x 8
315 x 8

calf rotation machine
90 x 30
100 x 30
110 x 30

rear leg lift
40 x 8
50 x 8
60 x 6

calf push down machine
200 x 25
210 x 25
225 x 20

quad machine
100 x 8
120 x 8
140 x 8

single leg hamstring raises
100 x 8
110 x 8
120 x 8

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
be careful...benzo's are very habit forming. i had to wean myself off klonopin

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Ya that stuff scares me.
with good reason...now a days i would rather deal with little sleep than mess with benzo's again.

btw-since stopping afternoon dosing of ampilean sleep is slowly returning to normal...i think i underestimated the strength of ampilean!!!

oh, yeah...marms, i put up a review in the review section.

mstep

mstep

Awards
  • Established
Really? I did still feel it in my workout today. I was perfect awake and could lift but last set on each workout felt real tiring. Ima try to see how 1 ampilean pill will be tomorrow. In class bow so will get routine On here in a bit

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
with good reason...now a days i would rather deal with little sleep than mess with benzo's again.

btw-since stopping afternoon dosing of ampilean sleep is slowly returning to normal...i think i underestimated the strength of ampilean!!!

oh, yeah...marms, i put up a review in the review section.

thanks T.

mstep

mstep

Awards
  • Established
Day 29: chest and abs. Wanted to redo cheat yesterday from Monday since I didn't really feel it but had a good one yesrrday. I did take half a xan Tuesday night for sleep so last set didn't really workout as well. Incline dumbbell I couldn't get the last set up, the 90s. Couldn't sleep again last night so popped like a quarter which didn't do **** till 5am and then didn't wanna wake up today but did.

flat
155 x 8
185 x 8
225 x 6

incline
155 x 8
205 x 8
225 x 7

decline
155 x 8
185 x 8
205 x 6

dumbell inline
70 x 8
80 x 8
90 couldnt get it up.......lol

incline fly
50 x 10
55 x 10
60 x 10

fly cable workouts
3 set each, 6-8 reps

Today I just popped 1 ampilean and can tell U a lot more chill. My eyes do wanna close but I can stay awake

mstep

mstep

Awards
  • Established
It's 5 O click in the monin, and the ampilean is still goin lol wow 1 pill still does the same thing

mstep

mstep

Awards
  • Established
gonna thank the Lecheek team again for lettin me try there cutting supplement

Alright so a reason i wanted to try this was cuz of the new AMP ingredient a lot companies are starting to use. i read great things about and one thing that stuck out was that it didnt give the 1,3 dimeth jitters which i could not stand. so here goes

Energy: 5/5 without doubt this will give you energy. first dosed in the morning when i wake up, 10min later you are fresh and ready for the day. best part of this type of energuy is its clean, i havent felt like this since i was a kid. was happy to go to class, was happy to hit the gym, didnt feel any dizzyness or jittery feeling like most weightloss supps. i honestly could take this stuff the rest of my life just how it made my day feel. im always lethargic or feeling like i need to sleep throughout my day but this didnt give me the tired eyes feeling or the just wanna lay down for a second feeling.

Focus: 3/5 focus was great for the first few 3 weeks in the gym. hopped on the treadmill, time flew and was ready to lift. after that those weeks, the gym felt a bit dull but my workouts were still great. just the drive on the treadmill wasnt as good anymore. but focus was great out of the gy,, my memory even improved in school and at work.

Strength: 4/5 this was extremely strange for me because i started AMPiliean day 1 of PCT. usually 1st week i still keep all my strength gains and then they go down a bit. but i actually was gettin a bit stronger weeks 2-3, no idea how but i would end up feelin like i was ON my cycle again toward last set. its that feeling of you think you did enough reps but you can actually squeeze out a few more. idk if it was my diet or the supp but im leaning toward the supp

Fatloss: 4/5 for somethin that doesnt have 1,3 or ECA, this actually helped me shed extra fat while keeping muscle on me. as i mentioned in the log, my front belly was disappearing pretty quickly and im down 3 sizes in pants without havin the muffin top look. cant stand that ish lol. but def was great run, came down 4lbs and i can def tell you its fat. my back, shoulders and chest even look more vascular.

Sides: 1/5 only one annoying this with AMP, i could not get to sleep for the life of me unless i smoked a bowl or popped a xanax or somethin prescription. i would sometimes have a tired feeling so i went to bed and id fall asleep for 3 hours and im up from 3am-7am and then i feel like falling alseep but gotta start the day. but i when i popped my dose of 2 caps, 10min later im back again fresh and stays throughout the day no problem but i just miss goin to bed and just knockin out till the sun comes up. this is somethin i was able to live with because cuz you just pop 2 and back again.

Overall: 4/5 another great one by Lecheek. i grabbed a few more bottles from nutra since it was offering a deal with T2 and i would honestly take this than drink a bunch of coffee and feel a but jittery then crash and i get great results. if your a person that needs to take somehtin like Adrefinil or whatever its called to keep you from falling asleep throughout you day, this is what you want. you get fatloss, great focus, clean energy and decent price. will be stacking this in a month with some other stuff

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
nice review...i was dosing 2am/1afternoon and having sleep issues also. i dropped the afternoon dose and within a few days my sleep started to return to normal, i guess i underestimated how long the effect lasts. btw-effects seem to be cummulaive, instead of getting tollerance after a week or so it seemed to gain speed and effectiveness went up not down, interesting effect, imo!!!

followed along with your log because i was using amiplean at the same time, NICE JOB!!!

mstep

mstep

Awards
  • Established
nice review...i was dosing 2am/1afternoon and having sleep issues also. i dropped the afternoon dose and within a few days my sleep started to return to normal, i guess i underestimated how long the effect lasts. btw-effects seem to be cummulaive, instead of getting tollerance after a week or so it seemed to gain speed and effectiveness went up not down, interesting effect, imo!!!

followed along with your log because i was using amiplean at the same time, NICE JOB!!!
thanks man lol got the best sleep last night since didnt dose yesterday but today im feelin lazy. regret not takin the last of what i have lol im still gonna be taking it though, i honestly hate feelin so dead during my day. had a cup of coffee today and im crashin like hell and i got a test in an hour. debatin if i should take a pill now haha

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
thanks man lol got the best sleep last night since didnt dose yesterday but today im feelin lazy. regret not takin the last of what i have lol im still gonna be taking it though, i honestly hate feelin so dead during my day. had a cup of coffee today and im crashin like hell and i got a test in an hour. debatin if i should take a pill now haha
that is a tough choice!!!