Gettin freaky with Stimul8

DevilDog2136

DevilDog2136

Awards
  • Established
Rest day from the gym today but have a busy schedule so took half a scoop just for some energy and to help control my appetite while I'm running around.

DevilDog2136

DevilDog2136

Awards
  • Established
Car broke down so going in the afternoons to the gym now. Despite having to deal with the mess of people sitting around on equipment had a pretty good session today.

Took a full scoop and that's def my sweet spot and feels the best for my workouts. After 10 mins I was ready to go. Was sweating like a mother f*cker and had an awesome pump.

Changed up my routine a little but really liked it. Incorporates a bit more rep ranges.
Back was today

Bent over barbell rows 5 sets of 5
High pulls 4 sets of 10
Dead lifts 4 sets of 10
Straight arm pull downs 4 sets of 10
Finished up with 50 wide grip pull ups took me 4 sets to do. Not to great for most but considering I only started overhand pull ups 4 months ago I felt pretty good about it.

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Car broke down so going in the afternoons to the gym now. Despite having to deal with the mess of people sitting around on equipment had a pretty good session today.

Finished up with 50 wide grip pull ups took me 4 sets to do. Not to great for most but considering I only started overhand pull ups 4 months ago I felt pretty good about it.
Sorry to hear about the wheels.. hopefully an easy fix.

Nice work on pushing through those pull ups till you go them all in!

DevilDog2136

DevilDog2136

Awards
  • Established
Thanks wasme and I wish it was its a random misfire and I've been working on it for the last week already dumped about a grand into it thanks to California smog regs. But hopefully I get it figured out soon

Had a full scoop this afternoon before the gym and it was chest day. Been reading lately that dips concentrated on the chest are pretty good to help build up the chest so I added that into my routine since my chest is well lacking lol. As usual 10 mins in and I was already feeling it. Love the fact that my body isn't adapting to this pwo like a lot of others I've had in the past usual by week 2 and i'm not really feeling it much.

Routine
Bench press 3x5
Incline DB 4x10
Cable crossovers Hi and Low 3 x15
Dips concentrated on Chest 3x15

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Check out pec minor dips. Kleen showed me those and I likes em.

bean5er

bean5er

Awards
Check out pec minor dips. Kleen showed me those and I likes em.
Ill agree with monte here. Once you figure out the technique they are fantastic.

Check John meadows YouTube channel mountaindog1 for these and ma y other vids.

Lifts are looking good bud

DevilDog2136

DevilDog2136

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the tip I'll def be checking those out

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hell i thot those were called dip shrugs. I do those weighted alot. Thats a good fine tuner.
If you take the traps out if the move it really targets the lower chest nicely.

DevilDog2136

DevilDog2136

Awards
  • Established
Just took a scoop and headed to the gym supposed to be a cardio day but I feel like lifting so gonna knock out a fast paced total body session today.

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just took a scoop and headed to the gym supposed to be a cardio day but I feel like lifting so gonna knock out a fast paced total body session today.
Vrooom vroom!

DevilDog2136

DevilDog2136

Awards
  • Established
Awesome session today in the gym. Was there about an hour but got in a great workout. Stimul8 truly is the best pwo I've had by far. Was sweating like crazy cause it was a fast paced sesh today. Also had an awesome pump going. And great energy and focus despite the many distractions there are in the afternoon.

Supersets max 30 sec rest

1 arm DB rows with DB press 4x10
Wide barbell curls with skull crushers 4x12
Pec minor dips weighted 4x12
Farmers walk 50 yards x3
50 yard sprints x10

DevilDog2136

DevilDog2136

Awards
  • Established
Also took some pics figured it was time. Feel free to be honest on the comments if there are any. I know my midsection needs more work yet. I'm not satisfied with it but am happy considering how far I've come. 246 and just weighed in at 190 which is actually up from 2 weeks ago but the wife made street tacos today which didn't help lol. However my appetite was down for sure. Normally have like 5 of these which is why I try to avoid them but only ate 3 and felt full.

image-1978857184.jpg

image-3041260311.jpg

image-3315449245.jpg

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
My pace always quickens with Stimul8..

You are looking good man.. keep at it!

DevilDog2136

DevilDog2136

Awards
  • Established
Thanks wasme and glad u like em snagency

DevilDog2136

DevilDog2136

Awards
  • Established
Feeling a bit sore from yesterday so decided I'd give the body a little break. Took 3/4 a scoop then ran a mile about 7:36 time then did 8 100 yard sprints. Heart was pounding afterwards but it felt great and still lots of energy.

DevilDog2136

DevilDog2136

Awards
  • Established
Putting together a nightly ab routine thinking 8 exercises 25 reps each continuous from one to the next to finish that in mind what is your favorite ab exercise at home.

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I rarely do them at home, but my favorite is the ab wheel. It's very effective and doesn't take many reps/sets.

V-ups seem to hurt me pretty good too.

HokiePride

HokiePride

Awards
  • Established
I agree with the AbWheel. To add to the ab work I try to do everything possible standing.

DevilDog2136

DevilDog2136

Awards
  • Established
Yeah the ab wheel is great been doing those for a couple months now. V ups are great also. And I always try to do workouts standing to engage the core more on chest I actually hold my legs up to engage the core more

bean5er

bean5er

Awards
Also took some pics figured it was time. Feel free to be honest on the comments if there are any. I know my midsection needs more work yet. I'm not satisfied with it but am happy considering how far I've come. 246 and just weighed in at 190 which is actually up from 2 weeks ago but the wife made street tacos today which didn't help lol. However my appetite was down for sure. Normally have like 5 of these which is why I try to avoid them but only ate 3 and felt full.

View attachment 99406

View attachment 99409

View attachment 99410
Looking great dood!! It's a process bud you're doing just fine.

Decrease in appetite sure sounds like Stimul8 to me. :thumbsup:

Feeling a bit sore from yesterday so decided I'd give the body a little break. Took 3/4 a scoop then ran a mile about 7:36 time then did 8 100 yard sprints. Heart was pounding afterwards but it felt great and still lots of energy.
Sprints for dem wheels. I know of a certain someone who turned me onto sprints

Yeah the ab wheel is great been doing those for a couple months now. V ups are great also. And I always try to do workouts standing to engage the core more on chest I actually hold my legs up to engage the core more
Ab wheel is killer I do it 3x week.

Nice work devil

DevilDog2136

DevilDog2136

Awards
  • Established
Thanks bean I appreciate the encouragement. Sprints have def become a good friend of mine they are a great all around workout.

Any additional exercises for an ab routine? Def doing planks, ab wheel, oblique crunches, leg raises, And V ups. So ideally 4 more exercises but if not I'll just do this set-up for 3 rounds of 20.

bean5er

bean5er

Awards
Thanks bean I appreciate the encouragement. Sprints have def become a good friend of mine they are a great all around workout.

Any additional exercises for an ab routine? Def doing planks, ab wheel, oblique crunches, leg raises, And V ups. So ideally 4 more exercises but if not I'll just do this set-up for 3 rounds of 20.
I Honestly just rotate between ab wheel, v ups, planks and hanging leg raises.

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I haven't done anything besides hanging leg raises and cable crunches in so long....even my ab wheel is dusty.

DevilDog2136

DevilDog2136

Awards
  • Established
Yesterday was pretty busy but still got in a nice shoulder workout. Took a full scoop and was ready to start tearin it up in about 10 mins.

Routine
BB military press 4x12
DB raises 4x10
Lateral raises 4x10
Face pulls 4x10

Finished it up with 5 sets of battle ropes 30 secs on and 30 secs off

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yesterday was pretty busy but still got in a nice shoulder workout. Took a full scoop and was ready to start tearin it up in about 10 mins.

Routine
BB military press 4x12
DB raises 4x10
Lateral raises 4x10
Face pulls 4x10

Finished it up with 5 sets of battle ropes 30 secs on and 30 secs off
Looks like a good workout. Battle ropes a nice addition. One thing I love about Stimul8 is just how fast it hits you... there is no waiting upto 45 minutes.

DevilDog2136

DevilDog2136

Awards
  • Established
Looks like a good workout. Battle ropes a nice addition. One thing I love about Stimul8 is just how fast it hits you... there is no waiting upto 45 minutes.
Yeah I love it and so far my body hasn't adapted to it like with other pwo's I've had.

Took a scoop today and knocked out some arms and hitt.

Super sets
Hammer curls with weighted dips 4x12
Concentrations curls with pressdowns 4x12
Chin ups 3x10 with OH extensions 3x10

Farmers walk 50 yards 3 sets
Sprints 50 yards 10 sets

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Solid. Great stuff ddog.

DevilDog2136

DevilDog2136

Awards
  • Established
Those that haven't seen my other thread I'm down for a few days after taking a chunk out of my finger. Will be back up ASAP.

DevilDog2136

DevilDog2136

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys so I'm back up and running went to the doc and he said everything looks good. It's been a miserable week but now I'm getting back at it. Took a full scoop and Headed to the gym right now. Will post back with workout info.

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
nice to see you back DD, good to know you are mended

DevilDog2136

DevilDog2136

Awards
  • Established
Thanks snags. Glad to be back in the grind.

Took a full scoop and stimul8 was there for an awesome gym sesh with lots of energy and focus. Ended up being a 2 1/2 hour workout and felt great the whole time

Did 3 sets of everything with a 20,10,5 rep set

Incline DB 40, 55, 70
DB Row 20, 35, 50

Pec minor dips 0, 25, 35
Straight arm pull downs 120, 140, 160

Close grip bench 95, 135, 155
BB Curl 45, 65, 75

Single OH extension 22.5, 30, 35
Incline Curls 20, 25, 30

Face pulls 80, 100, 120
Ab rollouts 3x10

Hanging leg raises straight up, left, right = 1 rep
3 sets of 12

Planks front, left, right 30 secs each x3 no rest

Farmer 50 yds x3, 70

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Woah that's a long workout indeed!

Glad to have you back going DD. Let's buckle down and finish off strong there broham.

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Those farmer walks would have been pretty tough after all that volume for sure.

DevilDog2136

DevilDog2136

Awards
  • Established
Yeah they were rough especially on the finger

DevilDog2136

DevilDog2136

Awards
  • Established
Yesterday was busy but still got I. A good lower body session last night and already walking funny today. Still heading into the gym though shortly to get in another upper body session this week

Lower (yesterday)

20,10,5 reps again like this set up right now we will see if it sticks and how long

Goblet jump squats 30, 50, 65
Glute ham raises 0, 25, 45
Calf raises 3 angles 180, 230, 270
Reverse lunges DB 40, 55, 65

3 sets of 12 burpees
3 sets of 10 wide pull ups

50 yd sled pulls 5 sets 180 lbs

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Looks like an intense session.. going to check out these Goblet Squats...

DevilDog2136

DevilDog2136

Awards
  • Established
Hey sorry guys phone got crushed at the gym the other day while lifting and just got a new one. Still been in the gym the last week tearing it up love this pre workout. Only a little stimul8 left :( on a good not I'll be ordering more next week.

Doing 3x week full body, abs 3x week, and hit 2x week

Will post routines up tomorrow wife is already getting jealous I got my phone and am on here already lol

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Almost time for that final review huh? Cool stuff.

DevilDog2136

DevilDog2136

Awards
  • Established
FINAL REVIEW

Just finished this tub and as expected it was amazing the whole time. This product offered awesome energy during every workout and no sudden crash after which was great. Not to just mention the rest of the feeling that come along with it. Hotter than ever and sweating my a$$ off, Chills at some point that just made me that much more pumped throughout my routine. I also had an injury while taking this so was down for almost 2 weeks and I would do like 1/2 scoop just to go through the day. Kept my appetite down since I wasn't working out and supplied me with some energy to get through the day. The thing I have to say that I enjoyed the most about this PWO is that I never adapted to it, at least not in this tub. With other PWO after about 2 weeks i'd have to start upping the dose to get the same energy whereas with Stimul8 this wasn't necessary.

Scale 1-5

1)This product was easy to mix and I enjoyed the taste... 5
The taste was amazing and no chalkiness taste that I've had with some other PWO
2) This product was a great source of clean energy/good mood... 5
Supplied energy perfectly for whatever the occasion. Just have to find the dosing that works for you depending on what your going to be doing i.e. lifting, running, or just a plain day.
3) This product helped me power through my training sessions... 5
The energy and mood provided by this product had me always wanting to push hard and lift more. All of my lifts went up almost every session.
4) This product enhanced my mental focus... 5
This was yet another great benefit. At times I found myself in the gym in the afternoon rather than early morning when its empty, so needless to say there where some distractions in the afternoon. this stuff had me wanting to just lift everything in site and not giving a damn about anything else around me.
5) This product had great thermogenic effects... 5
You feel this everytime you take it. Even when I would take 1/2 a scoop and just be at work i'd be sweating. And at the gym I always walked out like I went under a shower.
6) I really enjoyed this product and would recommend it to friends and family... 5
I've already recommended this to friends at work. I actually just ordered 3 tubs, 1 for me and 2 for friends from work.

This was by far the best product I have ever taken and can't think of 1 negative thing to say about it. As usual Finaflex released yet another great product that I will continue to use for a while. Prolly till they come out with something new and better.

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Great final review ddog. Thanks for the time and effort you put into this log.

Make sure to post the review up in the supplement review section for us!

bean5er

bean5er

Awards
Awesome review for sure.

Thanks for your time bud