Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just got mine!

View attachment 132258
View attachment 132260

Took first sample. Also gonna be doing a video review (new for me). Will have that after all three samples have been used.

Pump it up!

I don't need anymore stims today, by the way.

I took this 15 minutes ago.

That's 15. With a 1 and a 5. Rhymes with..whatever. Brain thing.

Caffeine.
Got my samples today as well!! Looking forward to trying come Monday.
Glad to see you guys are starting to get them!

machwon04

Awards
  • Established
Got mine today. At the gym now. Feel good so far!

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Got mine too, will give a go Monday

highlander31

highlander31

Awards
  • Established
Got mine in, but I just got back from the Arnold and cut Yohimbe. Will also be cutting artificial sweeteners Wednesday so I will have to wait until next week to give these a solid back to back use and review.

These dont contain yomhimbe, but does Rauwolscine act similarly in terms of water retention?

Cutty636

Cutty636

Awards
Mines probably at the po box will have to check Monday.

Aaron.Cole

Aaron.Cole

Awards
Trying to get my video to upload to YouTube and then I'll post with some written review comments. Good stuff!

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Got mine in, but I just got back from the Arnold and cut Yohimbe. Will also be cutting artificial sweeteners Wednesday so I will have to wait until next week to give these a solid back to back use and review.

These dont contain yomhimbe, but does Rauwolscine act similarly in terms of water retention?
No I have not noticed any water retention effects from rauwolscine personally.
Trying to get my video to upload to YouTube and then I'll post with some written review comments. Good stuff!
Looking forward to it!

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I can't wait to hear everyone's thoughts.

I have never noticed water retention and I have not seen many posts of others reporting water retention from Rauwolscine. However, everyone is different. You only have a few sample packs. If, hypothetically, Rauwolscine makes you retain water, running a sample of a product will probably have a nil effect. You wouldn't be using it daily like a fat burner.

EDIT - Aaron beat me to it :D

Cutty636

Cutty636

Awards
Got mine! Thanks! Will try it out in my biceps today. IM right, or is it better to snort? J/K

Got a new shaker cup this weekend so I'm g2g! Will let you know the consensus soon.

machwon04

Awards
  • Established
Where do you want the reviews to go? Here or a new thread in one of the supplement sub forums?

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
If you could post it here and in the hyoermax xt thread in product review section that would be great!

Aaron.Cole

Aaron.Cole

Awards
Having issues uploading my video, but the review is coming!

machwon04

Awards
  • Established
Posted mine.

I received 3 sample packets of the HyperMax XT in Watermelon flavor. I used it over 2 workouts: 1 packet on the first one, 1.5 on the second workout. My thoughts:

Mixability: Mixed perfectly with just a few shakes of my shaker. No issues here.

Taste: It wasn't the best watermelon flavor I've ever had, but it isn't bad by any means. The flavor is kinda weak with just one packet. 1.5 packets tasted pretty decent.

Energy: With 1 packet, I had pretty good energy levels and focus throughout my workout. I have a 7 week old baby at home, so sleep has been lacking, and energy levels have suffered. I think it helped me get through the workout with shorter rest periods. With 1.5 packets, the boost was more noticeable. I think that would be the dose for me.

Overall: I like it. In fact, I just placed a bottle of it in my cart on Amazon. I'd like to try the Raspberry Lemonade flavor, but I'm going with the Watermelon this time because it is offered on Prime, so I'll get it quicker. Good product guys! It's been a while since I've tried a Pre that had any noticeable impact for me.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks for review. Glad you enjoyed it.

Cutty636

Cutty636

Awards
It's late and just did 14 sets of dead lifts...

Mixes great no issues there.

Flavor, for me I loved the watermelon flavor. It wasn't too sweet. I mixed with 10oz of water and it was just right. I'm glad the taste is on the lighter side, I'm not into a product that has to be overly sweetened to be bearable.

I did the two packs tonight and the one pack yesterday. Definitely takes two for me to get the good focus and pumps. Tonight was leg day and I just kept pushing.

Biceps and cardio/core was yesterday with one pack and it wasn't enough amp for me. Still has a little better focus but with two packs the mind muscle connection was really there.

Thanks for the samples, I enjoyed it.

Aaron.Cole

Aaron.Cole

Awards
Sorry my review is late. Couldn't get my YouTube video to work. :/ So I'll post most of what was on there here instead.

Got my samples Friday after I got home from a seminar in Chicago and thought I'd get right to working out. It was about 5:15pm and I had had WAY too much coffee all day, so I wasn't sure how I'd do with more stims.

The flavor for all three samples was Watermelon. I'll be honest, I'm not a huge fan of watermelon flavor. And I only rarely eat watermelon. This, however, came as a pleasant surprise. A tiny bit bitter, but very sippable. Even refreshing.

It mixed pretty easily in a glass, with just a small bit of settling on the bottom.

Started noticing BA tingles within the first 15 minutes. To compare, I felt nothing with 3g of BA in a Six Star prewo, and this stuff has only 1.6g. Whatever your thoughts on BA, this stuff will give you some nice tinglies.

Awesome pump during workout. I typically workout chest and biceps when I try a new pump product and I got FULL. Felt amazing.

The energy was nice, too. No crash. Kinda like a (properly made) paper airplane gliding and gently settling on the ground. It did keep me awake a bit until about midnight, but I slept like a log.

Tried a sample the next morning on an empty stomach and it wasn't too bad, but I did have a little bit of queasiness that went away when I drink more water. Last sample later in the day without legs and core workout.

Thoroughly enjoyed using HyperMax XT. I like the profile, the taste was good, and the effects were noticeable.

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the review, I really think this formula shines around 1.5+ scoops!

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
highlander31
unreal89

Wondering if you guys received and used your samples yet.

highlander31

highlander31

Awards
  • Established
highlander31
unreal89

Wondering if you guys received and used your samples yet.
Yes sir. I used 2 samples. One Sunday one Monday so I got a good handle on it.