Get Glycophase!

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I just ordered me some glucose, now time to grocery shop :)

bdybldnaam

Awards
Picked up some Glycophase during Black Friday. :)

For how long can I run Glycophase before cycling off?

Would it be benificial to add 500mg Agmatine with each Glycophase dose? Or would I get more out of taking 1g Agmatine with a third meal?

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Picked up some Glycophase during Black Friday. :)

For how long can I run Glycophase before cycling off?

Would it be benificial to add 500mg Agmatine with each Glycophase dose? Or would I get more out of taking 1g Agmatine with a third meal?
ive taken glycophase (1cap) + agmatine (750mg) - 30 mins pre w/ meal .. with good results

meal 3 is around your workout schedule ?

bdybldnaam

Awards
I was thinking Glycophase with pre wo meal and pre bed.

I get agmatine pre wo with High Volume (1/2 scoop/500mg).

So I was thinking, I would take 1g agmatine with my breakfast to reap some of the GDA benifits.

Would this schedule work? Or would you rather take the agmatine at the same time as Glycophase?

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I like the idea of adding Agmatine with Glyco or maybe just have it with post workout meal

bdybldnaam

Awards
Will try different schemes and see how I respond.

How about cycling off Glycophase? How long can I use it before taking a break?

DWeaver

DWeaver

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Was thinking about letting my wife try a GDA but she has Crohn's disease. It's in remission but.... What do you all think? Same question for 95 Forskolin.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Was thinking about letting my wife try a GDA but she has Crohn's disease. It's in remission but.... What do you all think? Same question for 95 Forskolin.
As per normal I would consult with your doctor before doing anything someone told you on a forum.

bdybldnaam

Awards
Bump for question regarding cycling of Glycophase.. is it something that I can take for extended periods of time (5-6 months)?

Also will it be effective for someone who eats low carb and only uses it once a week during carb up? Or does it need to be taken everyday to see full effects?

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Bump for question regarding cycling of Glycophase.. is it something that I can take for extended periods of time (5-6 months)?

Also will it be effective for someone who eats low carb and only uses it once a week during carb up? Or does it need to be taken everyday to see full effects?

I would recommend that you only take it for 8 weeks at a time with 4 weeks off in between. However, if your only taking it 1-2 days a week on a carb up, I don't see how that would be a problem long term. Only because I'm not sure about the safety of taking it long term. Also I've taken GDA type products just on Carb ups and they work great for me that way. It seems to allow you to "go a little more nuts" with the carbs during carb up and also not get as bloated. If you use it that will it will definitely save you some money as the bottle will last a lot longer. Not that Glycophase is expensive, it's the most economical and affordable complete GDA product available right now.

Synapsin

Synapsin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Your wife can use these products, but check with your physician just in case since they know her full patient history.