Get Diesel's Ready 4 War Super Tabs

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Can t spot her on Ready fo War ! Might just be to dangerous fors her ! ;)

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Me Me It's Me !!!

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Can you add you stim history to your log?
Added. Question: Can one break the hard tablets into 2 or more parts to get a faster effect of the stims or do they have to pass through the stomach intact?

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Added. Question: Can one break the hard tablets into 2 or more parts to get a faster effect of the stims or do they have to pass through the stomach intact?
The tabs are so small, breaking it wont have it absorb any faster also they are not enteric coated like my other tab products, so you can cut in 1/2 if you want.

kjscatch

kjscatch

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
If my calculations are correct, you need one more logger that will be chosen tomorrow? If so, these logs I am following day it's strong and that's what I need! If not, oh well!

Lifting experience: 13 years

Current routine: tried out the 8x8 routine for awhile but went back to ole reliable 5/3/1 with accessories and 3-4 times a week of 30 minutes of cardio. Currently resting a tweaked hamstring so no squatting but do all other leg exercises. Just gotta be careful with jumping.

Current supplement regimen
Ostashred, multi, fish oil, PreWO, ECA, Forksolin (almost out), Liver armor, protein

Pre Workout history
It's hard to remember all of them..lol...currently either on High Volume (non stim and I add caffiene) (only arms and chest) or Wyked 2.1. I can take an ECA and be sleeping in an hour if I wanted to. I usually don't buy too many PreWO because they don't seem to work that well after a few dosages for energy. Only buy if it's a hell of a deal and I stock up.

koi1214

koi1214

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If my calculations are correct, you need one more logger that will be chosen tomorrow? If so, these logs I am following day it's strong and that's what I need! If not, oh well!

Lifting experience: 13 years

Current routine: tried out the 8x8 routine for awhile but went back to ole reliable 5/3/1 with accessories and 3-4 times a week of 30 minutes of cardio. Currently resting a tweaked hamstring so no squatting but do all other leg exercises. Just gotta be careful with jumping.

Ostashred, multi, fish oil, PreWO, ECA, Forksolin (almost out), Liver armor, protein

Pre Workout history
It's hard to remember all of them..lol...currently either on High Volume (non stim and I add caffiene) (only arms and chest) or Wyked 2.1. I can take an ECA and be sleeping in an hour if I wanted to. I usually don't buy too many PreWO because they don't seem to work that well after a few dosages for energy. Only buy if it's a hell of a deal and I stock up.
Good logger here!

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
We do need a 4th logger. :)
Pre Workout history
It's hard to remember all of them..lol...currently either on High Volume (non stim and I add caffiene) (only arms and chest) or Wyked 2.1. I can take an ECA and be sleeping in an hour if I wanted to. I usually don't buy too many PreWO because they don't seem to work that well after a few dosages for energy.
Its up to AE14, but this guy uses the pinnacle of comparable energy products...the infamous ECA stack.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Alrighty then. Well, OBVIOUSLY I am not a experienced enough.
what was with this response? Chuck was not saying anything that I believe should have garnered this.

Either way, you do seem like a good guy based on past interaction and posts.

You wanna try R4W?

kjscatch

kjscatch

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Its up to AE14, but this guy uses the pinnacle of comparable energy products...the infamous ECA stack.
?? ^^ What does this mean? I am stating I am not picking the testers for this log.
what was with this response? Chuck was not saying anything that I believe should have garnered this. Either way, you do seem like a good guy based on past interaction and posts. You wanna try R4W?
From past posts, I know Chuck is a straight forward, no BS kind of guy.

When I first read it, I took it more as a positive, but then the more I thought about it, the more I thought he may have been mocking with saying the pinnacle of energy products and infamous ECA. Infamous, by definition, means well known for bad quality/reputation. I took it as an insult and that the ECA is worthless.

I just took it the wrong way. I apologize for that. Need to upgrade my vocabulary! Lol

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
From past posts, I know Chuck is a straight forward, no BS kind of guy.

When I first read it, I took it more as a positive, but then the more I thought about it, the more I thought he may have been mocking with saying the pinnacle of energy products and infamous ECA. Infamous, by definition, means well known for bad quality/reputation. I took it as an insult and that the ECA is worthless.

I just took it the wrong way. I apologize for that. Need to upgrade my vocabulary! Lol
I used infamous as notorious.......people like to be notorious. So I said it like "you have used the strongest of the strong preworkout energy stacks (not the nicest, prettiest)." Infamous is more like "bad" or "bad ass" reputation not bad quality. My first version of DIESEL FUEL had ephedrine so it's not bad as in bad quality, its notorious as in "Notorious Big", the "Infamous Mobb Deep."

kjscatch

kjscatch

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I used infamous as notorious.......people like to be notorious. So I said it like "you have used the strongest of the strong preworkout energy stacks (not the nicest, prettiest)." Infamous is more like "bad" or "bad ass" reputation not bad quality. My first version of DIESEL FUEL had ephedrine so it's not bad as in bad quality, its notorious as in "Notorious Big", the "Infamous Mobb Deep."
Its all good. I overreacted. No harm done. Thanks for clarifying.