Geranium Extract

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
Is it just me or does this make anyone else light headed and sleepy?

I thought it was just the combo of this and glycobol but I've tried it without and different amounts of carbs and same issue.

Nutra
Geranium Extract
differant compounds effect people in unique ways. PEA for me at a 1g dose pretty much makes me "extra relaxed and happy". I gave some some of my friends, they felt the same, but one guy(he was about 60lbs heavier though) just got tired...While a caffiene pill actually knocks me out.

we are wired in differant ways so that could just be the way it works with you.

drivehard

drivehard

Awards
  • Established
Took it for my first time last night. Holy ****!

Been a coffee junkie, and stim junkie for a long time. Taken all sorts of stims, preWO, etc. Never really had much of a reaction in the last 10 years or so.

Anyways...
I have not had that sort of stim effect in a LONG time. I was just about bouncing off the walls. I was super focused, and just a bit short tempered. I felt like I could have run a marathon though. Going to try it preWO tomorrow to see how it does for me.

So far...WOW!

WhatsaRoid?

WhatsaRoid?

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Took it for my first time last night. Holy ****!

Been a coffee junkie, and stim junkie for a long time. Taken all sorts of stims, preWO, etc. Never really had much of a reaction in the last 10 years or so.

Anyways...
I have not had that sort of stim effect in a LONG time. I was just about bouncing off the walls. I was super focused, and just a bit short tempered. I felt like I could have run a marathon though. Going to try it preWO tomorrow to see how it does for me.

So far...WOW!
Jeeez lucky I dont feel crap on them...I'd hate to go back to preworkout drinks but I might have to tonight.

babywifey

babywifey

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I've never had Geranium extract by itelf, but I have used products with Geranium in them. I absolutely love the feeling it gives me. I am always very focused, energized and when I lift I have tons of stamina. Guess my body reacts very well to it!

WhatsaRoid?

WhatsaRoid?

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I've never had Geranium extract by itelf, but I have used products with Geranium in them. I absolutely love the feeling it gives me. I am always very focused, energized and when I lift I have tons of stamina. Guess my body reacts very well to it!
Weird I feel like a loser since its not working :( But I have so many supps I could just pick a preworkout mix and get to work with ol tried and true caffeine. I'm sipping on Blast from nimbus now and I think I'll make some Chaos from AI and hit the gym later.

Conagher

Conagher

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
A cup of coffee will put me to sleep quicker than anything.As far as geranium goes,it does nothing except give me heartburn.

drivehard

drivehard

Awards
  • Established
First workout on Geranium...DAMN!!!!!!!
I love this stuff. Never had a PreWO that got me as jived as this stuff. Felt great. I realize this is still early on, so I will post again in a week or so after more workouts on it.

Thanks,
DH

babywifey

babywifey

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
First workout on Geranium...DAMN!!!!!!!
I love this stuff. Never had a PreWO that got me as jived as this stuff. Felt great. I realize this is still early on, so I will post again in a week or so after more workouts on it.

Thanks,
DH
Isn't Geranium awesome!? I use X-Force. I pop a couple of caps pre workout and my stamina and energy are THROUGH the roof! I recently have found that taking X-Force on an empty stomach, at least 10 minutes before breakfast gives me a very steady, STRONG supply of energy with no crash. Its the best pre workout supp!