Genotropin advice

tallbikerguy

Awards
I was considering to do a cycle of Super Mastervol and other stuff, but I may have gotten my hands on some Genotropin.

First, is 500 bucks for 180 iu's a good deal?

Also, how do I take/stack it to gain some real muscles?

Would I be running into bone protrusion and getting a gut from just a short cycle (180 iu's)?

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
your price is a little high but not too bad....im assuming that this is a domestic source and not internet site? as far as dosing the best way to grow(in my opinion) is 10-15 iu intramuscular post workout, 3 Xs a week...i would stack with some test and some slin...not that lg sciences crap....for this dosing 180 iu isnt gonna last you that long tho....if you want the fat burning qualities just pin 2-3 iu in the morning...

tallbikerguy

Awards
Thanks a lot mooch. Yes it is definitely a domestic source. So what would a good price be for this? So far it seems like I can get my hands on the test and now this Genotropin, but nothing about the slin. I want to put on some mad mass cuz I'm a tall dude (6'4) so that's the only way I'd look real big.

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
personally for the security of having someone put it in my hand and not having something mailed...i dont mind paying a premium...i would pay that price....it is a little high but okay...you figure between 2-3$ an iu is normal...2 being real good and 3 being the highest i would pay....

tallbikerguy

Awards
Not bad then...500 bucks for 180 iu's is 2.77 per iu. I just keep reading that GH is mostly for fat loss, and that if you want to gain muscle while on it, you have to stack it with roids. I know the effects of roids would be multiplied by using GH, but is it really that necessary? Can I just straight shoot roids instead and avoid the few side effects from GH? Not that roids don't have any side effects, but the one I am afraid of with GH is the fact that you grow everything, organs, bad cells etc

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
no....you dont need growth....the forehead growth and other nasties arent that prevalent tho....the guys that got that back in the late 80's and early 90's were running 20-30 iu daily...now we know that you dont need anywhere near that much to grow....15iu will keep blood plasma levels peaked for 24hrs....that would be the most id ever shoot and only 3 days a week....but if youve never ran anything before...i guarantee tht you will like a straight test cycle....

tallbikerguy

Awards
Straight test, no deca? What about PCT for it?

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
first cycle= 12 weeks test e- 500mgs a week
mabye kickstart with some dbol for the first four weeks
but i wouldnt run two injects on your first cycle....especially deca....why dont you check out the steroid forum for more advice....i hang out in there mostly...

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
IGF-1/GH 0
IGF-1/GH 2
IGF-1/GH 1
Anabolics 1
nephilim666 IGF-1/GH 22