Genomyx's Novel Stim "AMP" vs. DMAA

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Do you think this stuff would cause a bunch of false positives like DMAA did? I know its hard to know for sure but figured i would ask.
What Coop said /\, lol

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Do you think this stuff would cause a bunch of false positives like DMAA did? I know its hard to know for sure but figured i would ask.
I have heard of DMAA causing this anecdotally, but I don't have any hard evidence to support this

rosemont83

rosemont83

Awards
So now what do I do..
Try this stuff next or try condense...
Man this is ridiculous :)

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
So now what do I do.. Try this stuff next or try condense... Man this is ridiculous :)
Try this. Condense is caffeine and nitrates. Good in its own right just not nearly as powerful. Depends on your goals

Cool

Cool

Awards
  • Established
LOL- we capped up about 25,000 capsules in a combo blend with caffeine and a couple other goodies just for fun (wanted to see how it ran in automatic machinery); great for doing research or analytical method development
Any chance that gets bottled? Really want a stim, but tired of mixing and drinking liquids.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Any chance that gets bottled? Really want a stim, but tired of mixing and drinking liquids.
I don't think they'd risk it. AN seems to be very adherent to compliance laws

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I would love to help you out, but this one is never going to get released- we (as a company) can either learn a lesson through personal experience, or watching those around us; with that being said, we are going to sit this one out.....maybe try Uncut- it sounds like what you are looking for; it isn't as "clean" as this component from a mental perspective, but it is just as potent, and lasts quite a bit longer

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I don't think they'd risk it. AN seems to be very adherent to compliance laws
It is where the industry is going- personally, I like it better this way- fits a lot better with our business model, which is based around mfg.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Have tried EVOL two times so far and I like it enough to buy more already. I think I will only use it twice per week though, don't want to build tolerance too quickly. Mood, focus, and endurance. This stuff is amazing. Get it, it really has to be experienced.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Here is a mini review for now, until the product review section has this product up.

It's really different than anything I've tried so far. The stim feeling is like a "there when you need it type of feeling". It's like you feel it but its not strong until you need to do some actual work. I noticed I was completely focused on my lifts. It was like everything else faded out and concentrating on my lift "faded in". Very focused and a little euphoric at the same time. My mood was amazingly great. I felt as though absolutely nothing could bother and finishing my workout was the mission. Absolute confidence on every single lift. Even after I left the gym, while driving it was like I was anticipating other drivers moves...I saw in my mind where I was going to drive next, took the appropriate action and arrived at my destination safe. It made concentration easy, even effortless....The energy lasted from around 11AM when I finished the drink to around 3:30-4PM. This was on 1.5 Scoops. I don't even think I need that much, but it was a great experience.

Haven't experienced any type of side effects yet as far as stim dong or libido drops go from stimulants. Oh yeah, it mixes perfectly in a shaker cup and tastes amazing too!.

CATdiesel76

CATdiesel76

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I will be logging it once I receive my tub for those interested. I have tried pretty much every legal stimulant out there so I will be able to give you a good review

CATdiesel76

CATdiesel76

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
My review, is from money spent out of my own pocket, so I'm just saying. Not that Cat won't give a great log, I just wanted people to know that I paid for the product.
That is always a great point and I agree that logs from people spending their own money are most often better. My log is sponsored and I always feel you have to be careful about following sponsored logs. That being said, I will give my honest opinion to yall. I don't think I have ever given a product that I have logged a bad review, but that is also because I only apply for logs with solid looking products from good companies. Hence why I have purchased every single product I have logged multiple times with cash out of my own pocket. Only product I never repurchased that I logged was Test Powder and that was mainly because my stomach didn't agree with it.

I know you weren't saying anything otherwise T-Bone, I just wanted to let ya'll know I will be as subjective as possible because we have the responsibility to other lifters who will be spending their hard earned money to let them know whats up.

I respect T-Bones has a poster so I am excited that you enjoyed it because that means it will most likely be awesome stuff.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Really I got piss tested a bunch of times in when I was in the army and used plenty of dmaa and never popped hot
It just depends on the persons body i guess but i know its been linked to false positives.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
It just depends on the persons body i guess but i know its been linked to false positives.
I don't think it would depend on the body but probably the test itself.

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
On that note, military drug tests do not always test for every drug. They pick a couple from a list and test for those certain types, and they don't always test every sample they take. Typically, something like 10% of the samples taken are tested.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Same way with Methyl AMP as well, unfortunately- you will love it the first few times you use it, but you will have to keep escalating the dose.....

I did notice this. Tolerance builds extremely quickly. Even a bit quicker than with DMAA. Still works great but after only using it four times, I just don't "Feel it" as much.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
IIRC I believe Patrick Arnold said it most likely depended on what your body did with it/how quickly it cleared from your system.

Its still one of those unknown things though and noone can say for sure.

Luckily in the military if something causes a false positive they do further testing to make sure which should obviously clear anyone as long as they werent on drugs.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
IIRC I believe Patrick Arnold said it most likely depended on what your body did with it/how quickly it cleared from your system. Its still one of those unknown things though and noone can say for sure. Luckily in the military if something causes a false positive they do further testing to make sure which should obviously clear anyone as long as they werent on drugs.
Hmmm interesting. Good to know!

Patuba

Awards
  • Established
I did notice this. Tolerance builds extremely quickly. Even a bit quicker than with DMAA. Still works great but after only using it four times, I just don't "Feel it" as much.
That is really unfortunate to hear. I usually build up tolerance pretty quickly and I was hoping for a new stim to help get me going in the winter months.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That is really unfortunate to hear. I usually build up tolerance pretty quickly and I was hoping for a new stim to help get me going in the winter months.
You can always stack it with another pre-workout to increase its effectiveness...Or just use it twice a month or something. The physical effects are still there, still get some good endurance and focus, its just not felt very much while not active or concentrating on something..I was really surprised at how fast tolerance built though. I had only been using it twice a week, on Thursdays and Fridays. The second week and fourth day is when it lost its lovin feeling.

Oscar

Oscar

Awards
  • Established
Crap looks like I might need to ad a caffeine pill to my dosage

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You can always stack it with another pre-workout to increase its effectiveness...Or just use it twice a month or something. The physical effects are still there, still get some good endurance and focus, its just not felt very much while not active or concentrating on something..I was really surprised at how fast tolerance built though. I had only been using it twice a week, on Thursdays and Fridays. The second week and fourth day is when it lost its lovin feeling.
That stinks ~ I was going to give it a try next month

Jakey

Awards
I'll be trying two scoops tomorrow. On 1.5 - Quite a nice stim effect - very clear headed, lots of clarity + mood enhancement. Also seems to be one of the longest lasting stims, felt very alert three hours later. Probably one of the few stims I'd be able to properly study with (if I was ever naughty enough to do that).

Easily the best tasting / easiest mixing preworkout i've had.

Not sure of the purpose of beta alanine in a preworkout though. :s

Dr.Veritas

Dr.Veritas

Awards
  • Established
Subbed

I have been doing quite a bit of research on this compound and applying some biochemistry principles into the mix. Very similar at a glance to DMAA, however only time will tell how it truly compares. I would anticipate a very similar feeling to DMAA, but my uncertainty lies around the active duration of this compound once ingested.

Has anyone tried 2- amino 4-methylpentane HCL vs AMP(2-amino 4 methylpentane citrate). Is there a notable difference in absorption and longevity of effects between the two? Citrate generally is more favorable due to pH and should theoretically last longer, but this is just an assumption.