Genomyx thank you !!!

ryanp81

ryanp81

Awards
  • Established
First off I want to say from now on I'm a die hard supporter of Genomyx, the reasons could be endless but to say the least the team of Reps and Owner(s) have impressed me beyond belief as well just the kick ass formulations and effectiveness. I had an issue with some cap's breaking in 2 bottle's of HEAT so I brought it to Genomyx's attention just to give a heads up. I got a reply back a couple days later that I'm gonna get hooked up with a bottle of HEAT as soon as the labels are ready so thank you.

The Second thing is the great results that I've been getting from HEAT, I've dropped about 7 lbs in the last 2 months but my face is way leaner, waist a little tighter and I'm holding on to muscle alot easier, the added feel good and cognitive effects are also the reason why I love it and I'm eagerly awaiting to add some Alphaburn to the mix ( I gotta thank Matt for this idea ). Slin Sane is out of control, its help regulate my hypoglycemia to the point where I can go about 6 1/2 hours without food and its a constant state of controlled blood sugar and not mention just makes it an awesome insurance policy when you want to gorge and cheat....the possibilities, utilization and effectiveness of these three products are limitless.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
First off I want to say from now on I'm a die hard supporter of Genomyx, the reasons could be endless but to say the least the team of Reps and Owner(s) have impressed me beyond belief as well just the kick ass formulations and effectiveness. I had an issue with some cap's breaking in 2 bottle's of HEAT so I brought it to Genomyx's attention just to give a heads up. I got a reply back a couple days later that I'm gonna get hooked up with a bottle of HEAT as soon as the labels are ready so thank you.

The Second thing is the great results that I've been getting from HEAT, I've dropped about 7 lbs in the last 2 months but my face is way leaner, waist a little tighter and I'm holding on to muscle alot easier, the added feel good and cognitive effects are also the reason why I love it and I'm eagerly awaiting to add some Alphaburn to the mix ( I gotta thank Matt for this idea ). Slin Sane is out of control, its help regulate my hypoglycemia to the point where I can go about 6 1/2 hours without food and its a constant state of controlled blood sugar and not mention just makes it an awesome insurance policy when you want to gorge and cheat....the possibilities, utilization and effectiveness of these three products are limitless.
Genomyx has a great team for sure, and customer service and satisfaction is a high priority :)

Thank you for your feedback on the products - some great progress made so far :thumbsup: Definitely gotta love Slin-Sane!

~Rosie~

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Awesome bro, I to am a huge fan of genomyx.

Mike

TSV

Awards
Thanks for your feedback. We aim to please :D

seccsi

seccsi

Awards
  • Established
Genomyx (like RPN before it) is one of those companies you know you're going to get quality from. I've probably used 90% of the line from RPN/Genomyx and never once been disappointed. I'm never concerned when I buy a product from them...you know it's going to be quality.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Genomyx (like RPN before it) is one of those companies you know you're going to get quality from. I've probably used 90% of the line from RPN/Genomyx and never once been disappointed. I'm never concerned when I buy a product from them...you know it's going to be quality.
:goodpost:

Smitty77

Smitty77

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established

thank you, ryan... it's posts like these that drive us to be the best. ;):D

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Agreed 100% with that statement!

Mike