Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I'm curious what you mean by different "feel".
kinda like comparing meth to coke...one is a smack in the face adrenaline rush, the other is a smoother feel good type "feel".

damn, after typing that i am curious to mix them, lol.

pete8407

pete8407

Awards
kinda like comparing meth to coke...one is a smack in the face adrenaline rush, the other is a smoother feel good type "feel". damn, after typing that i am curious to mix them, lol.
Now you have something! WOW!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
stimaholic is still treating me well and still dosing 1 scoop. the weather here has been much cooler and still sweating like crazy, so i can definately give credit to stimaholic. energy remains very good at 1 scoop, i would rather use another .5 scoop later in the day than dose it all at once-- most days i have been using stimaholic that way, 1 scoop upon waking or before lifting, .5 later in day.

bp issues seem to have subsided and no longer a concern, very happy about this!!!

overall i give stimaholic a big thumbsup!!!
not much i can add to this, got up early this morning drank my scoop of stimaholic did a quick workout in basement and went to church!!! thinking of going over to the V.A in indy and spending time with the wounded and sick vets....a simple thing like giving a little time and compasion goes a long way, they need to know there are people out here that appreciate their sacrifice!!!! it's good for the soul, i highly recommend it.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
been really busy with the new business....weather turned hot and stimaholic has me sweating like crazy, wearing one of those cool towels over my head and it is soaked in no time. the energy is great from 1 scoop of stimaholic but had to cut back to .5 am .5 afternoon, just plain sweating too damned much!!!

was really surprised the.5 scoop had an impact, but it got me going and not quite as much sweating as the full scoop!!!

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
kinda like comparing meth to coke...one is a smack in the face adrenaline rush, the other is a smoother feel good type "feel".

damn, after typing that i am curious to mix them, lol.
So this does get thebigt stamp of approval huh ?

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
been really busy with the new business....weather turned hot and stimaholic has me sweating like crazy, wearing one of those cool towels over my head and it is soaked in no time. the energy is great from 1 scoop of stimaholic but had to cut back to .5 am .5 afternoon, just plain sweating too damned much!!!

was really surprised the.5 scoop had an impact, but it got me going and not quite as much sweating as the full scoop!!!
Yea it has been really hot around here lately but those giant thunderstorms on Wednesday cooled things off and it looks like this'll be the first 500 in awhile that I can remember where it won't be raining or in the 90s!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Yea it has been really hot around here lately but those giant thunderstorms on Wednesday cooled things off and it looks like this'll be the first 500 in awhile that I can remember where it won't be raining or in the 90s!
should be a great day for the 500, i am nostalgic for the days when it really was a big deal!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
So this does get thebigt stamp of approval huh ?
absolutely, if i can feel a boost from .5 a scoop then you know it is good stuff!!! my stim tolerance is as high as ever, so this tells me how potent stimaholic is!!!

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
absolutely, if i can feel a boost from .5 a scoop then you know it is good stuff!!! my stim tolerance is as high as ever, so this tells me how potent stimaholic is!!!
BigT and Pete convinced me to purchase my own tub of STIMaholic. I'm a stim junkie myself and I can second this comment that it's strong stuff. It mixes well, tastes good and hits in about 15 mins. I checked my BP on it and mine is not affected by it either. Thumbs up so far!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
BigT and Pete convinced me to purchase my own tub of STIMaholic. I'm a stim junkie myself and I can second this comment that it's strong stuff. It mixes well, tastes good and hits in about 15 mins. I checked my BP on it and mine is not affected by it either. Thumbs up so far!
stimaholic is very good...i not only talk the talk but am buying a 2nd bottle.

stimaholic and stimul8 are my 2 favorite stims atm, i don't mess with the weak crap!!!

just about done with the tub beanpole sent me, so i am making an order today for more...that is the best endorsement i can give-worthy of my coin!!!

pete8407

pete8407

Awards
stimaholic is very good...i not only talk the talk but am buying a 2nd bottle. stimaholic and stimul8 are my 2 favorite stims atm, i don't mess with the weak crap!!! just about done with the tub beanpole sent me, so i am making an order today for more...that is the best endorsement i can give-worthy of my coin!!!
I agree that those are the two best stims on the market! XcelleratorX and SpeedX3 are close behind.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I agree that those are the two best stims on the market! XcelleratorX and SpeedX3 are close behind.
ah yes...speed3!!!

plan to alternate my way thru tubs of stimul8/stimaholic, maybe throw in some speed3 later on!!!

wicked442

wicked442

Board Sponsor
Awards
You gona be watching Mountain men this season? Starting soon.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
You gona be watching Mountain men this season? Starting soon.
absolutely!!! i hope they bring back marty, he's my favorite. like the mountain lion hunter with the dogs too. i see they are bringing back old tom, i guess he missed the outdoors, lol.

been watching river monsters, if you like mountain men give river monsters a shot-jeremy wade is true badas$.

life below zero used to be good...i can't put my finger on it but it just doesn't seem as hardcore as it was in the beginning...

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
just got my 2nd bottle of stimaholic today, only had a day or 2 worth of 1st bottle left. maybe some tolerance since starting, but still rocks the boat.

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
just got my 2nd bottle of stimaholic today, only had a day or 2 worth of 1st bottle left. maybe some tolerance since starting, but still rocks the boat.
A true STIMaholic lol!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
A true STIMaholic lol!
indeed....appreciate the hook up otherwise i might never have known how good stimaholic is!!!!

went with collada again, but next time i might try apple.....but the blue collada is very good!!!!

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
indeed....appreciate the hook up otherwise i might never have known how good stimaholic is!!!!

went with collada again, but next time i might try apple.....but the blue collada is very good!!!!
I'm going with Blue Colada with my initial run :)

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I'm going with Blue Colada with my initial run :)
i would bet on you liking it, it's pretty good!!!

at your size i would definately go with the full scoop, but be prepared...it's got roberto duran hands of stone, when it hit's you WILL feel it, lol.

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i would bet on you liking it, it's pretty good!!!

at your size i would definately go with the full scoop, but be prepared...it's got roberto duran hands of stone, when it hit's you WILL feel it, lol.
We'll see LOL... I tool a STIM break about a month ago and now I can barely handle a scoop of SpeedX3 :-/

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
We'll see LOL... I tool a STIM break about a month ago and now I can barely handle a scoop of SpeedX3 :-/
i like feeling arm hairs sticking up, heart rate up, face flushed and feeling like i can walk thru brick walls, lol.....alcohol used to do this, but now i rely on stims:firedevil:

pete8407

pete8407

Awards
I agree the blue colada is awesome but apple is my fav for anything!!!! I think I'm going to have to purchase another tub, gotta get me that apple!

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i like feeling arm hairs sticking up, heart rate up, face flushed and feeling like i can walk thru brick walls, lol.....alcohol used to do this, but now i rely on stims:firedevil:
LOL. Drinks STIMaholic as a pre-game... hmm...

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
LOL. Drinks STIMaholic as a pre-game... hmm...
only sport i still play is tennis, i have to cut back to .5 scoop of stimaholic-heart rate goes too high and the sweat is crazy on full scoop.

but .5 scoops knocks it over the the fence!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I agree the blue colada is awesome but apple is my fav for anything!!!! I think I'm going to have to purchase another tub, gotta get me that apple!
down the road i will try apple, but the collada is a sure winner!!!