GDA's??

Slims

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah, it is my favorite single GDA ingredient. I like that it is more specific to the Glut4 transporters in muscle and not simply increasing insulin sensitivity in all cells including fat. Gives you a more post exercise type sensitivity in that respect by making it more likely the nutrient get into the muscle. I love it combined with Gymnema Sylvestre as well!
Add in some Agmatine if you really want a post meal food pump.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Can you paste the link(s) to the study(ies) showing this in relation to preferencing muscle cells over fat?
I was going to say I would have to go back and look everything up fresh, it has been 7-8 years since I researched the effects of berberine. Way back when I was repping for USP Labs and was researching on Anabolic Pump. I don't have much time to look it up now to find the specifics but it looks like @ Chedapalooza has found something related. I may have to go back at some point and look more up. I just remember there was something specific to how it worked that limited the fat storage while simultaneously increasing insulin sensitivity in the muscle which made the effects of it similar to the post workout window as far as limited fat storage and maximum nutrient partitioning into the muscle.
Upon looking for a study i came across this interesting read

https://themusclephd.com/berberine-prevents-fat-gain-when-cheating/
Thanks, that works!
Add in some Agmatine if you really want a post meal food pump.
No doubt! I tend to have agmatine in the mix somewhere.

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I was going to say I would have to go back and look everything up fresh, it has been 7-8 years since I researched the effects of berberine. Way back when I was repping for USP Labs and was researching on Anabolic Pump. I don't have much time to look it up now to find the specifics but it looks like @ Chedapalooza has found something related. I may have to go back at some point and look more up. I just remember there was something specific to how it worked that limited the fat storage while simultaneously increasing insulin sensitivity in the muscle which made the effects of it similar to the post workout window as far as limited fat storage and maximum nutrient partitioning into the muscle.

Thanks, that works!

No doubt! I tend to have agmatine in the mix somewhere.
Don't stress if its going to be an effort. I was just doing some general reading at the time, and that topic caught my eye. Im always open to getting my opinion changed on a certain compound...

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Don't stress if its going to be an effort. I was just doing some general reading at the time, and that topic caught my eye. Im always open to getting my opinion changed on a certain compound...
Yeah it would require a little digging or luck one of the two. I wish I had kept an index of studies I found interesting or useful throughout the years. I need to start doing that.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah it would require a little digging or luck one of the two. I wish I had kept an index of studies I found interesting or useful throughout the years. I need to start doing that.
Funny, i plan on doing this on our website.. linking different studies and well written content related to the ingredients used in our products as i come across them

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Ho Ho Ho

Chaos & Pain Predator is BOGO right now, and use coupon code "Brains30" to stack 30% off.
4 bottles for $55 = Christmas come early.

Dukethumper

Awards
  • Established
Ho Ho Ho

Chaos & Pain Predator is BOGO right now, and use coupon code "Brains30" to stack 30% off.
4 bottles for $55 = Christmas come early.
I was doing some research to try to see what would help overall with losing fat, the HPS Glycoshield and Lyposhield combo or Predator.

daxiang

Awards
  • Established
I was doing some research to try to see what would help overall with losing fat, the HPS Glycoshield and Lyposhield combo or Predator.
I'd go with the hps stack, has a gda(glycoshield) along with liposhield to help prevent fat cell accumulation.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
GDA's don't help you lose fat. That is your diet. Anyone can take a GDA with heavy carb meals, if your not eating for your deficit its not going to magically just make you lose weight. You can't expect a pill to be a miracle drug for weightloss. GDA's do have a VERY small effect on the overall picture for weightloss. Just like anyone other supplement out there.

You get 5 bottles for the cost of the HPS Stack. Much more cost effective with the sale. its not everyday you can get bottles for $13. And you can use 1 cap of predator up to 75g of carbs in a meal (2 caps if you want to surpass 100g or cheat meals). So it will last you a long time.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
GDA's don't help you lose fat. That is your diet. Anyone can take a GDA with heavy carb meals, if your not eating for your deficit its not going to magically just make you lose weight. You can't expect a pill to be a miracle drug for weightloss. GDA's do have a VERY small effect on the overall picture for weightloss. Just like anyone other supplement out there.

You get 5 bottles for the cost of the HPS Stack. Much more cost effective with the sale. its not everyday you can get bottles for $13. And you can use 1 cap of predator up to 75g of carbs in a meal (2 caps if you want to surpass 100g or cheat meals). So it will last you a long time.
Predator and Glycøshield are not really comparable ingredient wise it’s like comparing a simple leucine, isoleucine,
Valine amino formula to something like endur3

Cost reflects quality of Raws plain and simple. Glycøshield will never be $13 a bottle because of the cost of our ingredients.. which would have me concerned about the efficacy of products that are dirt cheap. i have seen this personally from the consumer standpoint for many years and would usually jump at a deal like that for sure. But now seeing the industry from the inside..... that’s all I’ll say

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Predator and Glycøshield are not really comparable ingredient wise it’s like comparing a simple leucine, isoleucine,
Valine amino formula to something like endur3

Cost reflects quality of Raws plain and simple. Glycøshield will never be $13 a bottle because of the cost of our ingredients.. which would have me concerned about the efficacy of products that are dirt cheap. i have seen this from the consumer standpoint for many years and would usually jump at a deal like that for sure. But now seeing the industry from the inside..... that’s all I’ll say
Predator is not $13 a bottle all the time it retails at $40 just like your Glycoshield does.
It’s just on a special BOGO and 30% off

Myself and a lot of the AM family personally love predator and I can guarantee you BloodManor and pyrobatt can provide more insight on the efficacy of the product

When I ran predator and used a BG monitor I saw my levels baseline extremely fast after normal meals and cheat meals compared to a lot of other GDA’s I have invested in and tried that the members suggest on here hence why I rank it so high. If it was bunk I doubt my levels would drop so fast and I was able to add more food daily and get leaner during my log and experience

I can use my real world experience to vouch for the product and it’s results. When you release yours and people get the chance to compare then we will know where to put our money to. because we know how consumers react to the different formulas.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote

Nothing can compete with the $13 per bottle. I'm all over that, and going to grab 10 lol

gnbbc

gnbbc

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ofc that is a hell of an offer but did you check international shipping rates? ;)
This topic has been brought up several times to C&P.
Last time I heard was like 3 months ago that they are working to fix that and they are switching to shipstation!
I am tempted to order again but I am not willing to throw $50 on shipping for just 2 BOGOs!
To be fair CS advised to order and they will refund a portion of that shipping but not sure exactly what the amount will be!

Darkhorse192

Darkhorse192

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
still like slintensity over predator, even though id rank predator and matador kind of even for a close second.

got 4 bottles of primalog, that ill be converting over to when Im through these last few. Ill prob grab some more predator just because the deal is sooo good, but Id grab more slintesity when it comes available again for certain...

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Where is the Bogo order for the predator? I didn't see it on the site unless I missed it.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Add predator to your cart. Automatic apply for BOGO
Brains30 when checking out is coupon code for additional 30% off.
Where is the Bogo order for the predator? I didn't see it on the site unless I missed it.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Add predator to your cart. Automatic apply for BOGO
Brains30 when checking out is coupon code for additional 30% off.
Sweet! I didn't notice that. Good to know!!!! I am all over this one. Someone isn't getting a present this year... but I am! ;)

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Got 4 on the way!

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
still like slintensity over predator, even though id rank predator and matador kind of even for a close second.

got 4 bottles of primalog, that ill be converting over to when Im through these last few. Ill prob grab some more predator just because the deal is sooo good, but Id grab more slintesity when it comes available again for certain...
Ah, yeah i'd skip it to at that price.

I use reshippers so shipping would only be <$20

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Guess we’ll have to run a big sale then ?*♂?*♂?*♂ won’t be $13 a bottle tho lol

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ofc that is a hell of an offer but did you check international shipping rates? ;)
This topic has been brought up several times to C&P.
Last time I heard was like 3 months ago that they are working to fix that and they are switching to shipstation!
I am tempted to order again but I am not willing to throw $50 on shipping for just 2 BOGOs!
To be fair CS advised to order and they will refund a portion of that shipping but not sure exactly what the amount will be!
I was refunded down to around 35usd for 6 bottles.
It's still expensive for small bottles.

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Guess we’ll have to run a big sale then ?*♂?*♂?*♂ won’t be $13 a bottle tho lol
I'd definitely give both products a go, honestly sales/discounts for us internationals basically just bring us to retail price with postage.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
PM reshippers.

I'm constantly spending 20-40usd a package.
I use ones like MyUS etc. But I ship all my US packages there, then re ship once a month

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Got some so i can give legitimate feedback when asked for comparisons to Glycøshield

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I really like that you are doing this
I mean it only makes sense, right?

I’ve already used:
Anabolic Pump
Need2slin
Recompadrol (obviously)
Slintensity
Glycophase
Both glycobol versions
Slinmax
Both pump dirt and pump dirt caps
Probably 1-3 others I’m forgetting over the years
As well as standalone GDA ingredients for some home made ones and testing for Glycøshield

I personally love GDA’s and use them year round in a variety of applications including pre workout, pre bed, pre meal..

Ampk activation should not be underestimated, especially from Glycøshield. Taking pre bed will help you wake up tighter and without bloat. Taking pre cardio will prime you for burning more fat. This is what I’ve noticed anecdotally.

Darkhorse192

Darkhorse192

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

I’ve already used:
Anabolic Pump
Need2slin
Recompadrol (obviously)
Slintensity
Glycophase
Both glycobol versions
Slinmax
As well as standalone GDA ingredients for some home made ones and testing for Glycøshield

I personally love GDA’s and use them year round in a variety of applications including pre workout, pre bed, pre meal..

Ampk activation should not be underestimated, especially from Glycøshield. Taking pre bed will help you wake up tighter and without bloat. Taking pre cardio will prime you for burning more fat. This is what I’ve noticed anecdotally.
No, you are absolutely right, and I think that as a business owner to try competitors products to see how it stacks up and possibly make adjustments to make your own product better is fantastic, and really hardly ever seen in this industry. I have much respect for that.

I am GDA lover myself.

Slintensity is my current favorite but Matador and Predator are a close second. I did use loved OG Anabolic Pump, but it is obviously went. I never got to try the OG Recompabrdol that your formula is based on but I for sure will give glyocshield a try.

I stocked up on a bunch of primalog from primeval on black Friday right before your release which is why I have not placed an order yet, but I will certainly give it a try and give you my feedback on how I think it stacks up.

Currently, Id takes slintesity if I could pick only one but again have not used primalog or your formula yet.

I respect what you are doing bro keep it up, happy to see all this finally come full circle and to fruition as you have updated us along the way.

//break//

beard level: cast away?

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
No, you are absolutely right, and I think that as a business owner to try competitors products to see how it stacks up and possibly make adjustments to make your own product better is fantastic, and really hardly ever seen in this industry. I have much respect for that.

I am GDA lover myself.

Slintensity is my current favorite but Matador and Predator are a close second. I did use loved OG Anabolic Pump, but it is obviously went. I never got to try the OG Recompabrdol that your formula is based on but I for sure will give glyocshield a try.

I stocked up on a bunch of primalog from primeval on black Friday right before your release which is why I have not placed an order yet, but I will certainly give it a try and give you my feedback on how I think it stacks up.

Currently, Id takes slintesity if I could pick only one but again have not used primalog or your formula yet.

I respect what you are doing bro keep it up, happy to see all this finally come full circle and to fruition as you have updated us along the way.

//break//

beard level: cast away?
Hahah! My man. Beard level, who knows at this point

Thanks for the kind words and support.

I just got this in today so I’m excited to share the first image of an actual bottle of Glycøshield!

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
THIS^^^^

During prep and recomp phases this is a game changer (I use Glycophase w berberine)

I’ll also use post workout too (with ALA)

bb333

Awards
  • Established

I’ve already used:
Anabolic Pump
Need2slin
Recompadrol (obviously)
Slintensity
Glycophase
Both glycobol versions
Slinmax

THIS^^^^

During prep and recomp phases this is a game changer (I use Glycophase w berberine)

I’ll also use post workout too (with ALA)
Forskolina goes well! The GDAs for which mechanism does this happen?

mcgeier

mcgeier

Awards
  • Established
Hahah! My man. Beard level, who knows at this point

Thanks for the kind words and support.

I just got this in today so I’m excited to share the first image of an actual bottle of Glycøshield!
Hopefully will make its way to the UK/Europe soon

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hopefully will make its way to the UK/Europe soon
There’s interest from several overseas retailers, it’s just that time of year where nothing much is happening in regard to retailers bringing in new brands... we have a bunch of retailers who will be carrying in Q1 but in the meantime if you want to PM me or email me [email protected] i am happy to work out an international order for you and help offset the shipping costs

mcgeier

mcgeier

Awards
  • Established
There’s interest from several overseas retailers, it’s just that time of year where nothing much is happening in regard to retailers bringing in new brands... we have a bunch of retailers who will be carrying in Q1 but in the meantime if you want to PM me or email me [email protected] i am happy to work out an international order for you and help offset the shipping costs
Thanks bro. Still have 3 bottles of OG Recompadrol in my closet. Should help me to stay lean during holidays and till it gets to the UK/EU

offredjo

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I have 5 bottles of Glycøshield on the way, two of them with the Glycøshield/Defuse stack that was available.
I’m really excited as I’ve yet to try any GDA as good as the original Recompadrol. My favorite up until this point (aside from OG Recompadrol) has been Pump Dirt (both powder and the slightly tweaked capsule formula). I’m also REALLY enjoying PROCCOR’s Glycodrin. Core LOAD is a close second to those two. Primalog by Primeval Labs is a big disappointment. I got a b1g1 offer and I still feel like I was ripped off as it does nothing for me.
If Glycøshield is anything like the original Recompadrol I may have to stock up on a case as that was by far the best GDA I’ve ever used

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I have 5 bottles of Glycøshield on the way, two of them with the Glycøshield/Defuse stack that was available.
I’m really excited as I’ve yet to try any GDA as good as the original Recompadrol. My favorite up until this point (aside from OG Recompadrol) has been Pump Dirt (both powder and the slightly tweaked capsule formula). I’m also REALLY enjoying PROCCOR’s Glycodrin. Core LOAD is a close second to those two. Primalog by Primeval Labs is a big disappointment. I got a b1g1 offer and I still feel like I was ripped off as it does nothing for me.
If Glycøshield is anything like the original Recompadrol I may have to stock up on a case as that was by far the best GDA I’ve ever used
I think I am down to my last 60 or so caps!!!! NOOOOOO!!!!!

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I agree, pump dirt is one of my favorites (i add berberine to it though bc berberine is one of my favorite ingredients)

Everything people loved about recompadrol was left in tact with our Glycøshield formula. The addition of olive leaf only makes the formula more dynamic and wide ranging it its general health benefits

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
It sounds like an order... or log op... is in your future
I am broke right now from recovering from Hurricane Harvey, and with Christmas debt I probably won't be able to purchase a bottle for a couple months, BUT I do have a digital glucose meter and would be willing to use it to prove the effects of the product if you want me to log it. Recompadrol was my all time favorite GDA so if this is possibly an improvement then I would love it!

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I am broke right now from recovering from Hurricane Harvey, and with Christmas debt I probably won't be able to purchase a bottle for a couple months, BUT I do have a digital glucose meter and would be willing to use it to prove the effects of the product if you want me to log it. Recompadrol was my all time favorite GDA so if this is possibly an improvement then I would love it!
Sorry to hear about Harvey man. I recall you sending me a crazy workout actually back in like 2011 and you would rave about recompadrol too. I’m happy to send you a bottle when I get them

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Sorry to hear about Harvey man. I recall you sending me a crazy workout actually back in like 2011 and you would rave about recompadrol too. I’m happy to send you a bottle when I get them
Awesome!!!!! I will run a log for it for sure!!!

GrizzleB

GrizzleB

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Is the predator bogo over? Just went to order and it doesn't show 4 in cart :(