GDA's (Burn24, and other goodies)

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
So why is it that you at PES recommend taking ABE with the first post-workout meal? 90% of people here say Anabeta has strong GDA properties. That's quite contradictory.
It has GDA properties in that it can increase nutrient uptake in muscle.

GDA specific supplements typically have additional effects of carbohydrate blocking, digestion slowing, antioxidant potential, etc. that is not wanted peri workout.

The GLUT4 activation is what we want, but exercise alone can attain this and a GDA would be wasted, and in most cases to some extent detrimental to hypertrophy.

Anabeta will not block carbohydrates, only further prime the body for muscle-glycogen uptake. It will also not slow digestion or hinder the inflammatory response beneficial to hypertrophy.

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
^^ Well said. The under looked part on occasion is that some do posses anti-oxidant properties.

Clipper83

Clipper83

Awards
  • Established
I've had a bottle of this sitting around for months now. Probably going to start it in a few days along with Alphamine. I was talking to a friend of mine, and he said it is actually great to use on a bulk to minimize fat gain. Would this be something to run year round?

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'd go recompadrol on a bulk. Fits the goal better.

I'm using some burn24 now after my PWO with my back load meal. Get a nice food pump from it.

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You guys will be impressed with my next formul if I can eer get a solid qoute for you guys

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
You guys will be impressed with my next formul if I can eer get a solid qoute for you guys
Hopefully you're able to keep the formula in check. Just one or two ingredients driving up the price?

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hopefully you're able to keep the formula in check. Just one or two ingredients driving up the price?
It's finding them that's an issue. And keeping it within budget per unit.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
So why is it that you at PES recommend taking ABE with the first post-workout meal? 90% of people here say Anabeta has strong GDA properties. That's quite contradictory.
Why is it that I at PES recommend ABE with the first postworkout meal? It's contradictory?

Let's take a few steps back here. Anabeta elite is first and foremost a natural anabolic. Which you will want with your postworkout meal. It is also not a GDA in your traditional sense and is most likely promoting pro-myogenic pathways rather than improving insulin sensitivity. So no, no contradictions here :)

MaXopA

MaXopA

Awards
Why is it that I at PES recommend ABE with the first postworkout meal? It's contradictory?

Let's take a few steps back here. Anabeta elite is first and foremost a natural anabolic. Which you will want with your postworkout meal. It is also not a GDA in your traditional sense and is most likely promoting pro-myogenic pathways rather than improving insulin sensitivity. So no, no contradictions here :)
Thanks for clarifying Coop. I'm in the last week of my Erase/ABE cycle now and I wish I didn't need to take the 4 week break :sad:

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Is there any benefit or reason to use 2 GDAs at the same time if there isn't much same ingredient crossover, for example, 2 caps Glycobol and 1 cap Recompadrol per carb meal? Or totally useless? Or only mild potential benefits and not cost effective?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
diesel x Supplements 9
Supplements 24
paul56778 Supplements 15
Supplements 11
believer Supplements 230