Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Great promo for a great product

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
I've never used anything from Gaspari yet but I hear good things.

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
IMG_1071.jpg
IMG_1068.jpg

Would love to try artic lemon. I always keep orange mango glycofuse on hand, curious how the lemon tastes.

Attachments

bwdill

bwdill

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Trying to make it to 100 posts since I just started being active over here. Joined awhile ago, but have been on bb.com forums repping haha

dougefresh93

dougefresh93

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Trying to make it to 100 posts since I just started being active over here. Joined awhile ago, but have been on bb.com forums repping haha
18 away, lol

I'm in the same boat with you. Judging by the pics in this thread, we have some srs lifters here!

Post up the guns my man, you'll hit 100 b4 I select the winners (randomly).

-Fresh

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1465172718.832069.jpg
arms are my weakest point but here's a pic anyways! Lol maybe size on is exactly what I need

Forgot to mention: Arctic flavor for me !

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
Time to end the "yet", post up the pythons for a chance at a free tub, my man!
I put in a picture app dude :D alot of the pros at my gym love Gasp apparel.

dougefresh93

dougefresh93

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I put in a picture app dude :D alot of the pros at my gym love Gasp apparel.
Tell them to stay tuned, if they already love Gaspari, they will be smitten with what we have in the works!

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
Alot of great pics being turned in here! Especially my boys yates84 Alpha1agreda and FireTitan

Beasts!

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
puccah8808 show off your guns girl!!!

bwdill

bwdill

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
18 away, lol

I'm in the same boat with you. Judging by the pics in this thread, we have some srs lifters here!

Post up the guns my man, you'll hit 100 b4 I select the winners (randomly).

-Fresh
Definitely gonna put an app in!!!

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards

A couple more recent pics

Thiefcatcher

Thiefcatcher

Awards
I need to put some SIZE ON...lol
skinny-arms.png

Sorry, couldn't help myself :spank:

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
if that's weak wth is your strong side?!?!
"Weak" don't look that way!
Damn right bro!! Love the ink. I have 1/2 my sleeve done, start the other half Thursday! Entire Japanese firefighter theme! Ill see if I can get one posted of whats been done so far(at work)
Haha thank you brothers, in all honesty that's a good picture, always looking for more size on the arms.
And FireTitan just seen the 1/2 sleeve that's dope! I'm looking to start my other one but dealing with a cover up gone wrong pretty much lol

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Haha thank you brothers, in all honesty that's a good picture, always looking for more size on the arms.
And FireTitan just seen the 1/2 sleeve that's dope! I'm looking to start my other one but dealing with a cover up gone wrong pretty much lol
Funny, mine is a cover up as well. Ive still got to finish the color on the top, add a dragon and Im doing a samurai with his mask, and his helmet will have a maltese cross on the front. All the voids filled in with black and gray smoke swirls. Cant wait

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
What filters do you use? There's always a glow or shadowing/pixel-ing on your pictures
I fiddle around with my pics with a photo editor app, to try to make them look more like what I see in person. I am of the opinion that pictures do not nearly do my physique justice.

I don't see the glow on my phone screen otherwise it would probably bother me too and I'd do something about it ha

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
Funny, mine is a cover up as well. Ive still got to finish the color on the top, add a dragon and Im doing a samurai with his mask, and his helmet will have a maltese cross on the front. All the voids filled in with black and gray smoke swirls. Cant wait
Nice make sure you put a pic up when you get it!

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I fiddle around with my pics with a photo editor app, to try to make them look more like what I see in person. I am of the opinion that pictures do not nearly do my physique justice.

I don't see the glow on my phone screen otherwise it would probably bother me too and I'd do something about it ha
Oh I understand! You can look in the mirror and think, "shredZ" or "I'm looking massive" but take a picture and it's like "gains, why you do dis? Where you go?"

bwdill

bwdill

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Would definitely love to try out the Arctic Lemon Ice. Been using Carbotein by GAT for several months and would be interested to compare SizeOn.

uploadfromtaptalk1465219912095.jpg
flex focus face.....

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Oh I understand! You can look in the mirror and think, "shredZ" or "I'm looking massive" but take a picture and it's like "gains, why you do dis? Where you go?"
Hahaha! Same deal here! Look 20 pounds lighter instantly

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Oh sheeeit I'm in to try this out. I'm always trying to put SIZE ON.

I meet the requirements. Thanks for the opportunity!
Arms looking big bro. With a good cut youll be killin it.

Big_Spaz

Big_Spaz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Promo is getting EXCELLENT response so far, great job guys and everyone who has entered so far ... looking very solid!

And yes, we are hoping for a Zero Carb/Pre-Contest version again in the future. That was my personal favorite Gaspari product as well (back in the day). But I'm still using SizeOn Max Performance each day during my workouts and it has withstood the test of time, still a fantastic supplement.

Keep the entries coming guys and tyga tyga, lovin' the little one entering the contest as well. Great job! :)

-Spaz

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Hahaha yes exactly!

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Arms looking big bro. With a good cut youll be killin it.
Thanks man! Bulking for probably another 6 months or so though lol. I wanna see how much mass I can put on.

dougefresh93

dougefresh93

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Thanks man! Bulking for probably another 6 months or so though lol. I wanna see how much mass I can put on.
So what you are saying is you want to put "SizeOn" !!!

Couldn't help it

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Sounds like fun. I wish i was bulking right now, but come october its on lol This cut im doing is taking its toll. Results rolling in daily though which is addictive.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
So what you are saying is you want to put "SizeOn" !!!

Couldn't help it
Hahahaha that's exactly what I said when I first applied ;)
Sounds like fun. I wish i was bulking right now, but come october its on lol This cut im doing is taking its toll. Results rolling in daily though which is addictive.
Oh yeah I bet. I've never had to cut, always been a skinny kid, but I'm definitely gonna have to change that after this bulk. All this food has me feeling so full all the time and it makes me feel bloated and ****.

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Hahahaha that's exactly what I said when I first applied ;)

Oh yeah I bet. I've never had to cut, always been a skinny kid, but I'm definitely gonna have to change that after this bulk. All this food has me feeling so full all the time and it makes me feel bloated and ****.
Yea i def dont miss that. I force fed myself for months on my last bulk. It paid off but it was as rough as my cut in different ways. Starting to consider long term recomps from here out. Or mini bulk and mini cuts.

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
Sizeon has always worked very well for me during a cut. Even though its a lot of carbs to add in if you track macros, the performance and endurance I get from it while in a deficit is insane.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Sizeon has always worked very well for me during a cut. Even though its a lot of carbs to add in if you track macros, the performance and endurance I get from it while in a deficit is insane.
I'd rather add quality carbs to my peri-workout period than being able to have an extra cup of rice elsewhere in my day during a cut!

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I currently run a tkd diet. I use glycofuse anyway with creatine intra workout, so the transition should fit like a glove

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
I'd rather add quality carbs to my peri-workout period than being able to have an extra cup of rice elsewhere in my day during a cut!
I can't argue with that haha. I have a very busy schedule so I even during a cut I can afford to fit in a product like SizeOn and not notice the loss in whole foods. For most people it would probably make more sense to keep those carbs as whole food, but to each his own!

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
I can't argue with that haha. I have a very busy schedule so I even during a cut I can afford to fit in a product like SizeOn and not notice the loss in whole foods. For most people it would probably make more sense to keep those carbs as whole food, but to each his own!
I have a horrible appetite as I kind of alluded to already haha so the easier I can fit more carbs in, the better!

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Thing is my recovery since using hbcd intra with eaas and mega dosed aminos has been unreal. I didnt believe it, after two weeks i am a believer. Wouldnt train any other way if i could afford having the carbs in my diet.

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
Thing is my recovery since using hbcd intra with eaas and mega dosed aminos has been unreal. I didnt believe it, after two weeks i am a believer. Wouldnt train any other way if i could afford having the carbs in my diet.
I really need to invest in some hbcd. I've been hearing nothing but phenomenal feedback on the stuff, I just haven't pulled the trigger and tried it out yet

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I really need to invest in some hbcd. I've been hearing nothing but phenomenal feedback on the stuff, I just haven't pulled the trigger and tried it out yet
Only thing i can say is that when i increased the amount i used was when i saw it. Around 3-4 serving of eaas and 50-75g glycofuse. I only train weights heavy 4 days a week so a 30 day supply lasts me the month either ways. Worth it for me.

mattikus

mattikus

Awards
  • Established
IMAG0387_1_1_1_1.jpg

Only pic I have on my phone atm

I'm a Berry punch kinda guy.