Gaspari Novedex Extreme alongside Nolva?

MoonCricket

MoonCricket

Awards
I know what you r thinking, WTF jackass, will start m1t
cycle on mon. so i must ask...do you see any
advantage in running these two together for my pct
like nolva in the morn. and nova ext at night. my reason for
asking is that i unwittingly purchased two bottles of this
supp; and man i hate the idea of being bamboozled. i will
just trash the nova ext. if its pointless...thinking about
trib or vitrix the run with the nolva anyhow.......thanks and
i know

Mavs

Awards
It would be logical to take it after your Nolvadex cycle. 2 weeks of Nolvadex and 2 weeks of Novadex XT.

ItriedtoripoffBobosonowIamgonehaveaniceday

I will be doing a similar PCT with Nolvadex and Rebound after my cycle in March....maybe we could compare results! I was gonna get Novedex Extreme but waited out for Sledge's product as I have much more respect for him and his products and would rather support a board sponsor!

g4ud1n

Awards
  • Established
I guess you could run both of them as long it isn't the one with formestane in it.

intv

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I don't think it's a waste. I took a month (2 caps ED) of novedex in an attempt to boost my natty test. I think it probably worked, but 4 weeks is just too short of a time frame. Within 1 week I was getting acne and increased libido FWIW. If you don't want to use it for PCT, use it between cycles maybe? I switched to 6-oxo for this month, but I'm really excited about switching to rebound at the end of the month.

JonesersRX7

JonesersRX7

Awards
  • Established
From what I have read the stuff in the Novedex Xtreme, ATD (1,4,6 -androstatriene, 3,17-dione) is a much more effecient/potent than 3-OHAT/6-OXO. I am hoping that's whats in the DS product as I think it would be great to support the board sponsers. I am also considering what ARLI has to offer in their Impact product but am weary that it seems it is setup for intramuscular injection?

I like the idea that the legal anti-e stuff actually stops it from being produced in the first place as to Nolvadex (tamox c) that only blocks the recepter sites.

Any thoughts?

EDIT: And to answer your question... if you are predisposed to gyno I would keep the Tamox C on hand just incase you see signs of puffy nips.

blakkstarr

Board Supporter
Awards
I say take the Nolvadex and toss in the garbage. I had a few bottles as well, used it for PCT, and lost all my muscle gains, ect NOLVADEX its pure ****! Stick with the TC-NOLVA only. I thought it a waste as well but ended up tossing the rest of my bottles of Nolvadex out (quite pissed about it) however its not worth losing your hard earned gains, and health over money(although its not cheap).. Another thing with the Nolvadex the bottle states to take at night, I tried it at it amped me out and I could not sleep, did'nt think its supposed to do that?