Gaspari HyperAmino Promo, 3/3 NEW FLAVOR!!

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys, if you do not receive your HyperAmino by 5 PM tomorrow please post in this thread and I will contact corporate. I definitely want to see you guys get your winnings. Thanks!

-Spaz
Will do

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Roger

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Same here

Big_Spaz

Big_Spaz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Ok good to know, thanks guys. I'll resubmit to corporate (your information) right now. Thanks!

-Spaz

danielmoo

danielmoo

Awards
  • Established
Ok good to know, thanks guys. I'll resubmit to corporate (your information) right now. Thanks!

-Spaz
Good deal! You guys will be seeing your HyperAmino, no doubt about it.

danielmoo

danielmoo

Awards
  • Established
Brandinooooo MidwestBeast

Just got word that these are shipping out today! Apologize for the holdup, but I know that you guys will be getting them for sure now.

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
Brandinooooo MidwestBeast

Just got word that these are shipping out today! Apologize for the holdup, but I know that you guys will be getting them for sure now.
All good bro. Thanks for the update

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
No worries at all :)

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
Just got a text from UPS, scheduled delivery from Gaspari Nutrition tomorrow between 1pm and 5pm.

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
Got mine today! The flavor is AWESOME. Tastes like the old school rocket pops or something from when I was a kid. Put 1 scoop with 10oz of water and it was perfect.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm working a 24, but I'll update tomorrow once I get home

danielmoo

danielmoo

Awards
  • Established
Got mine today! The flavor is AWESOME. Tastes like the old school rocket pops or something from when I was a kid. Put 1 scoop with 10oz of water and it was perfect.
That's what I'm talking about!! Love to hear that, pretty sure dougefresh93 feels the same way. Thanks for the great first thoughts.

I'm working a 24, but I'll update tomorrow once I get home
Sounds good, my man.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Box was here when I got home!

I'll test it out tonight or tomorrow

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Flavor on this is top notch.

Upon opening the tub, the powder is white and fine, but not insanely fine (not flying up in the air or anything). The surprising thing was there is virtually zero scent. I thought I would be able to smell something tasty, but nothing there.

Directions suggest 1 scoop in 4 to 10 oz. water. I started with 5 oz. water and poured a scoop in.

It instantly turns a tropical blue (think like the blue Hawaiian Punch or the blue shaved ice). You can now get a bit of a scent, but not overpowering.

The flavor hits me like 2 things -- the Rocket Pop flavor of Chain'd Out (APS / Hi-Tech). I assume Mesomorph, too, but it's been a long time since I've had that flavor so I can't remember dead on, whereas I just had RP Chain'd Out just a few days ago. That taste is very much what I first think of. Additionally, I also am reminded of BPI's flavoring -- the Best BCAA/1MR Vortex flavoring (Sno Cone or Arctic Ice or whatever).

To me, it's a very close replication of the Rocket Pop they already nailed, but just with a little something extra (the BPI edge).

I then tried it in 10 oz. water with a couple ice cubes. Taste is still good, but the flavor is definitely diminished. Not undrinkable or anything like that, but much better at the 5 oz., IMO.

I would be keen to try the new Snow Cone flavor of Meso, along with the Rocket Pop flavor of Humapro just to see if I could pick up on any differences or if they're all pretty much the same. Of the 2 Rocket Pop flavors I've tried from APS and this, I would give this the slight edge. All are very good.

Gonna try this blended with some ice and may even play around with mixing another flavor in.

0614171758.jpg

0614171758_HDR.jpg

0614171759.jpg

0614171759a.jpg

danielmoo

danielmoo

Awards
  • Established
^ Very good and thorough review right there! Especially with the pictures. I'd agree that Rainbow Italian Ice tastes similar to rocket pop, a flavor that I am in love with. Good call on the liquid amount used as well.. you have to get that right. Again, thanks for the excellent follow-up.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Absolutely, brother. Was also planning to copy/paste that into a separate review thread on here -- just wanted to get it up in here asap

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Is the amount of caffeine disclosed anywhere? I see the energy matrix is labeled as 200mg, but just curious.

I've been using Xtend Go periodically at work (100mg/scoop) and was gonna swap it out for a bit.

Big_Spaz

Big_Spaz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Excellent review man, thank you so much!

I believe everyone who tries HyperAmino will absolutely love it. The flavors are excellent, energy is stable and subtle, absolutely ZERO crash, Amino Acid profile is right on, etc.

We are hoping more and more start to give this a go. I think they will be impressed :)

-Spaz

danielmoo

danielmoo

Awards
  • Established
Is the amount of caffeine disclosed anywhere? I see the energy matrix is labeled as 200mg, but just curious.

I've been using Xtend Go periodically at work (100mg/scoop) and was gonna swap it out for a bit.
Caffeine will vary a little bit, but should be between 100-130mg

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Perfect -- thanks!