Gasapari Nutrition?

juiced_up_

Awards
I sent off a money order on the 4th of this month to gasapari for 2 bottles of m1t and i still havent recieved anything.Every time i call this dumb ass girl answers and tells me it has been shipped one day then the next day i call its on back order.What the hell is going on.WTF should i do??????????????????????????

t_dot_porkchop

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
you should never order gaspari....they suck

if its shipped, then you should have a tracking number.

RaZoR-ShaRp

Awards
Like porkchop said if its shipped tell them to hit u off with a trackin' #.And if they give u the runaround call ur credit card and tell them u want to cancell the charge,explain that mercandise has not arrived and u feel they are not reliable.tHIS WORKS MOST OF TIME.and then head over to massnutrition.com good service................

juiced_up_

Awards
I asked them for a tracking number but they said they didnt have one on ground shipping.Why is that?i sent them a personal check and they have already cashed it because i checked my account.I call every day and its a different story with them.I called them yesterday and told them they had 3 to 4 days to send my stuff or money and they got smart with me.pieces of ****.What else could i do???

custom

custom

Awards
  • Established
Even if they cashed your check, they may hold the order for about a week incase the check bounces or something. Regardless, they should know what is going on.

t_dot_porkchop

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
gaspari doesnt know what is going on.....they are all hopped-up on "methyl-D" and novedex

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplements 2
Anabolics 24
Anabolics 23
Supplements 3
Anabolics 22