Gain 10-15 pounds

Yingling

Awards
Have been lifting for a few years now, taking it pretty serious and have gained about 30 pounds naturally and currently weigh about 170 lbs at around 5'11. I have decent strength for my size but want more. I don't want to blow up and have everyone know I'm juicing but I want quick gains that will stay, of about 10-15 lbs and keep it. I want people to think I'm still natural. Any suggestions/help would be great

Sean8616

Sean8616

Awards
Look into SARMS bro.

Plenty of insight here, you're at the right place.

Thewerewolf

Thewerewolf

Awards
Volume for size. Most people think it's weight that builds size but it's volume reps reps reps till your muscle is beaten and depleted.... @ 60% of your one rep max.... not one rep max with ****ty form but one rep max with proper form.

Thewerewolf

Thewerewolf

Awards
Bare minimum 15 reps. A set. If you have a buddy have him help you work through failure it's the last few reps you do when your muscle is strained that causes growth, you must shock your nervous system... it needs to know that you always require more from it.... it takes years of training before muscle confusion has any validity

KingTriton

Awards
What's good bro. First of all congratulations on your few years of staying on coarse with your lifting. Now , im a little confused are you a power lifter , weight lifter , cross fit , or body builder...or just an enthusiastic individual who is just doing this to get in better shape.? You mention that you are a natural athlete and you go on to saying that you do not want everyone to know your juicing.???...ok..so , im thinking you just are concerned about what people think ???!!!...why!!???...i mean , we all have different reasons why we work out , some of us do it to meet women , some of people do it to look good and others do it to compete and some of those do it to stay healthy and then there are those that train for medical reasons ( fat loss ) . Research has shown that people that work out and stay fit , are more successful and productive in the work environment and are better overall in their social lives , which I'm pretty sure is true because I can relate . This statement is a medically researched fact. So my friend my advice to you, is at the end of the day , you shouldn't care what people think or say about you . There's a saying..." to thine self be true" think about it and be true to yourself , your family your friends , to those who are loyal to you. Thinking and feeling the way you do , will only make you , how shall I say , undecided. I'm not saying you are weak but if you allow people to control how you are looking what you do and you're worried about them and thier opinion , as well as thoughts , that in my book constitutes a weakness . This is something that you might want to work on. Now you say you want to gain weight about 10 to 15 pounds you can do that but most people with normal to average genetics can gain about 4 pounds of muscle a year , now individuals with superior genetics can gain anywhere from about 10-12 pounds of muscle a year and if you don't know what 4 pounds of muscle looks like , then go to a butcher shop ask for 4 pounds of lean beef and you will know. Now that is 4 pounds of muscle dispersed throughout your entire body , arms , legs , chest , lats , glutes. Muscle , as you can see , is not easy to attain . We all should know what it takes , hard work...blood , sweat and at time tears , depending on your dedication and goals. So , once you gain all this muscle you can keep it whether your natural or not. How??!!...hard work..diet...life style ,that's how. And remember whether your natural or not, we all have to work hard to get where we want to be...and that goes for mostly every aspect of your life. Hope this assits you. Take it easy.

Yingling

Awards
I've been fully naturally but have been thinking about taking something like test. I don't wanna take anything crazy cause I don't want it to be obvious that I'm on something If that makes sense. I'm a fairly small guy but I do have some strength, I would say I train for body building. I wanna look as good as I can but I also just really enjoy lifting and concurring feats in the weight room that I never thought I could. I am just not satisfied with the results I am receiving after putting in hours and hours of hard work

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've been fully naturally but have been thinking about taking something like test. I don't wanna take anything crazy cause I don't want it to be obvious that I'm on something If that makes sense. I'm a fairly small guy but I do have some strength, I would say I train for body building. I wanna look as good as I can but I also just really enjoy lifting and concurring feats in the weight room that I never thought I could. I am just not satisfied with the results I am receiving after putting in hours and hours of hard work
What are your current stats? Diet intake? Lifts? Training program?

Also - chances are you will never be satisfied.

EricMM

Awards
  • Established
Look at prohormones and good nutrient partitioning agents. Those will help you a ton in comparison to others. Of course you need to eat and have a good program for diet and exercise.

rodherm

Awards
  • Established
I have about that same weight to lose, happy if you want to pick it up at my place ;-)