FYI: DC Interview in this Month's IRONMAN

Beowulf

Beowulf

Awards
  • Established
This caught my eye in the supermarket. Pretty interesting interview, including the reason his name is DoggCrapp :toofunny:

Turns out he is a m*******, just like me...and I thought I was the only bodybuilding guru in this state ( :rolleyes: yes, that is a self-mocking roll of the eyes)

Beowulf

Beowulf

Awards
  • Established
I don't know who the guy on the cover is. He is doing a concentration curl; behind him is a hot blonde in a blue bikini. It is the July issue, and it says "Dante's Inferno" on the middle, left side of the page.

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
He's from around here, eh? :think:

Beowulf

Beowulf

Awards
  • Established
Said he's from Gardner. I don't know where that is, but it sounds familiar.

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Western Ma. I think.. Or it's closer to NH, no idea I'm a city-boy.. :cool:

See if I can talk him into visiting World Gym.. ;)

Beowulf

Beowulf

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the link, B. I guess I didn't have to blow $6 on a stupid magazine for the sake of 1 interview. Ironman is a truly horrible mag. I think it has more ads than a friggin' Bride magazine :rasp:

Of course, to maintain the ridiculousness of the mags, some staff writers do a modified DC program with waaaaaaaaayyyyyyyy more volume. Mag readers may finally get a chance to work on a program without the volume that will overtax them into early retirement, but they have to go and exaggerate the hell out of an effective program. Jackasses :frustrate: