furuzabolin, is there something like it

tyler731

Banned
Awards
you run it that high for cutting body fat or bulking?

xam2991

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
found correct information? you mean, like from places like qa with Patrick Arnold, henryv's total flex blog , William llewellyns anabolics, Julius vida's androgens and anabolic agents, and lastly, learning about chemistry (specifically androgens).
No, show me where on tunedsports.com you found incorrect information.

xam2991

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
you run it that high for cutting body fat or bulking?
It will provide cortisol control at any dosage pretty much. 600 will yield strength gains and minor size gains. 900mg will yield pretty good size gains. Its up to you whether you cut or bulk with it. Its usually used for cutting, but it can be used in a bulk and will help minimize fat gains.

tyler731

Banned
Awards
so this is what im thinking then, can i run the x-11 for 8 weeks and the epi for 6 weeks, with either 2 weeks of x-11 first then epi the last 6, or run the x-11 for the first week then epi for 6, then finish the 8th week with x-11

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
so this is what im thinking then, can i run the x-11 for 8 weeks and the epi for 6 weeks, with either 2 weeks of x-11 first then epi the last 6, or run the x-11 for the first week then epi for 6, then finish the 8th week with x-11
I'd let them finish both at the same time.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
No, show me where on tunedsports.com you found incorrect information.
K, read their profile for max lmg.

It is not a progestin, it converts to 13b ethyl nor testosterone, an aromatizable compound.

And I haven't even looked at other profiles yet, that was just the first one, a single one.

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
K, read their profile for max lmg.

It is not a progestin, it converts to 13b ethyl nor testosterone, an aromatizable compound.

And I haven't even looked at other profiles yet, that was just the first one, a single one.
So is it essentially a 19nor? This particular compound has always confused me.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
yes, upon ingestion, it is immediately converted via stomach acids, into 13b ethyl nor-androstenedione (an aromatizable pro hormone) then it's up to the liver to convert it into 13b ethyl nor testosterone. and, like trenbolone, dienolone, nor testosterone, is an androgen.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
go take your ol ladies birth control pills and see what kind of gains you get. :lol:

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
yes, upon ingestion, it is immediately converted via stomach acids, into 13b ethyl nor-androstenedione (an aromatizable pro hormone) then it's up to the liver to convert it into 13b ethyl nor testosterone. and, like trenbolone, dienolone, nor testosterone, is an androgen.
That's what u thought. All this misinformation on the internet confused me. Thanks bro.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
they also state a dosage of 150-250mg/day of furazabol thp ether. this was clearly written by someone who has never used the compound, nor studied up on it. very few (like 1 out of 100) will get by with such a low dosage, most will need at the least, 300mg (when stacking with another compound) and solo around 400-600mg e/d for 4-6 weeks.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
4mg of boladrol (di methyl androstenediol) for 4 weeks will have you feeling pissed off, and ripped off. again, info posted by someone never having used the compound, or read about user results. more like 12+mg's e/d.

xam2991

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
they also state a dosage of 150-250mg/day of furazabol thp ether. this was clearly written by someone who has never used the compound, nor studied up on it. very few (like 1 out of 100) will get by with such a low dosage, most will need at the least, 300mg (when stacking with another compound) and solo around 400-600mg e/d for 4-6 weeks.
Ya dun goofed, you'll need to provide some citations because it im not so sure about anything you just posted.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
and their attempt at a propadrol profile is a waste of time, as the active compound (2-ethyl-3-methoxy-gona-diene-17) means nothing, and is made up. testing came out to it looking like methoxygonadiene, but pa isn't certain. anyone with basic knowledge of androgen nomenclature would see the nomenclature of this compound is meaningless, and made up.

xam2991

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
and their attempt at a propadrol profile is a waste of time, as the active compound (2-ethyl-3-methoxy-gona-diene-17) means nothing, and is made up. testing came out to it looking like methoxygonadiene, but pa isn't certain. anyone with basic knowledge of androgen nomenclature would see the nomenclature of this compound is meaningless, and made up.
Lol you can say whatever you want dude. If you have citations to back it up then ill kindly **** off.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I don't need to post any citations, this is basic info, only newbs don't know any difference.

I understand you are new to these forums. welcome, glad to have you. don't believe me, over time, while you learn, you will come to learn the truth.

I don't have time to go back and re research where I learned all this information, hunting down stuff I learned years ago, just to spoon feed you sources where I found information.

I spent the time to learn, hunting down accurate info, learning how to use google, not so I can share links with people, but so I can know the info, and get paid by companies that want that info.

and thats what it is, so if you dont want to learn, fine, it's not my problem, I still get paid by those who do want the knowledge/experience.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That's what u thought. All this misinformation on the internet confused me. Thanks bro.
see, someone like this ripped mofo, he doesn't ask for sources, doesn't try to put up a front, he learns, and why? because he's been here long enough, and im sure if he doesn't trust or believe something I write, he's knowledgable to search out the info. I like to learn as well, and if someone says something im not sure about, I'll quickly research an see whats up, if they're wrong, i'll point it out, if im mistaken, I'll say thanks, and go on learning.

mtinsideout

mtinsideout

Awards
  • Established
If your not here to learn and share info on this forum idk what you would be doing here... Maybe trolling or telling yo momma jokes?

ONtop888

Banned
Awards
I just posted a review of CEL Furuza-a on PHF (I don't think I can link it). Anyways, there's nothing legal that's really like it. Epi is close for vascularity and muscle hardness.

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
see, someone like this ripped mofo, he doesn't ask for sources, doesn't try to put up a front, he learns, and why? because he's been here long enough, and im sure if he doesn't trust or believe something I write, he's knowledgable to search out the info. I like to learn as well, and if someone says something im not sure about, I'll quickly research an see whats up, if they're wrong, i'll point it out, if im mistaken, I'll say thanks, and go on learning.
Lol thanks bro but I'm not that lean. I've learned a lot from u since I've been here. I still do tons of research but you've been helpful. Humility is key and I'm young so I show respect to those who know r more knowledgeable than me, that's how it should always b.

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
I just posted a review of CEL Furuza-a on PHF (I don't think I can link it). Anyways, there's nothing legal that's really like it. Epi is close for vascularity and muscle hardness.
I'd sprinkle Epi on my girl's snatch if I could, damn I love that sh*t lmao.

tyler731

Banned
Awards
thanks for all your help guys i will be running the x-11 for 8 weeks at 350-400mgs and see how the results go, if i need more i will add it. and i will be bringing the epi in on the 3rd week and run it to the end starting at 36mg then up to 52mg(i know its kinda high but that how i ran it before and loved the results)

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
thanks for all your help guys i will be running the x-11 for 8 weeks at 350-400mgs and see how the results go, if i need more i will add it. and i will be bringing the epi in on the 3rd week and run it to the end starting at 36mg then up to 52mg(i know its kinda high but that how i ran it before and loved the results)
What clone do u have?

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Would love to get ahold of some more furaz. 400 worked real well for me

tyler731

Banned
Awards
is that considered a good one? i tried to see reviews on it but i really didnt find any

tyler731

Banned
Awards
well what brand would you recommend, im always looking to try new stuff especially if theres a chance its better

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
well what brand would you recommend, im always looking to try new stuff especially if theres a chance its better
It doesn't matter since u respond well with the one u take. My favorites though r LGI Epi-10 and Transform Supplements Epi.

tyler731

Banned
Awards
maybe ill switch it up and give them a try, couldnt hurt right, just get ****ty results ha

xam2991

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Have any of you guys had problems with hair loss on epi?

xam2991

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Some guys do, especially those prone to hairloss. Epi is fairly androgenic.
Yeah thats the only thing im worried about. Im not sure if im prone or not. I've talked to my mother about baldness on her side of the family and it's a possibility. The baldness gene is always passed down from your mothers side of the family right?

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
Yeah thats the only thing im worried about. Im not sure if im prone or not. I've talked to my mother about baldness on her side of the family and it's a possibility. The baldness gene is always passed down from your mothers side of the family right?
Have u touched anything androgenic b4?

xam2991

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Have u touched anything androgenic b4?
I have not. I have done 2 natural testosterone booster cycles. I also used to put a **** ton of hair spray in my hair for like 8 months everyday to style it, it started to fall out. I stopped using hair spray and now it's normal again. Currently taking letro and i haven't run into any problems.

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
I have not. I have done 2 natural testosterone booster cycles. I also used to put a **** ton of hair spray in my hair for like 8 months everyday to style it, it started to fall out. I stopped using hair spray and now it's normal again. Currently taking letro and i haven't run into any problems.
How old r u?

xam2991

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
R there a lot of bald men in your family?
Not particularly. My mothers father was balding when he was in his 40's. My father is 50 though, still has a full head of hair. Still looks like he's 35-40 actually, doesn't even have any grey hair. I have the same hair line and hair as him, so im hoping ill retain my head of hair the same as he has, since he obviously isn't prone.

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
Not particularly. My mothers father was balding when he was in his 40's. My father is 50 though, still has a full head of hair. Still looks like he's 35-40 actually, doesn't even have any grey hair. I have the same hair line and hair as him, so im hoping ill retain my head of hair the same as he has, since he obviously isn't prone.
U probly aren't prone. I wouldn't worry.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
did any of them use androgenic/anabolic steroids?

tyler731

Banned
Awards
i have kinda thin hair to begin with and i didnt notice anything out of the ordinary i wouldnt worry to much, plus most people i see talking about more hair loss usually goes back to normal

xam2991

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i have kinda thin hair to begin with and i didnt notice anything out of the ordinary i wouldnt worry to much, plus most people i see talking about more hair loss usually goes back to normal
thanks man that puts my mind at ease. ill probably use nizoral shampoo while on cycle just in case haha. i cant imagine going bald at age 21. i wouldnt look bad, but i look better with hair

tyler731

Banned
Awards
im 23 and in all honesty i cut my hair so short usually anyway that if it happens it happens

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
thanks man that puts my mind at ease. ill probably use nizoral shampoo while on cycle just in case haha. i cant imagine going bald at age 21. i wouldnt look bad, but i look better with hair
I guess you are already in the top 3 in amature shows, and plan on going pro, and this is going to be your career, since you've decided on using steroids at such a young age right?