Furious Fruit Punch White Flood on Nutraplanet $15.99!

CONTROLLED LABS

CONTROLLED LABS

PROnom 23.... NOM NOM NOM
Awards
  • Established
poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Best on the market? Honestly, I think I'd have to agree.

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
but that 20 servings for $16 is really only 10 workouts worth. its really not a serving if u have to take 2, but i understand why u had to do it. its just confusing/misleading for the consumers

CONTROLLED LABS

CONTROLLED LABS

Awards
  • Established
but that 20 servings for $16 is really only 10 workouts worth. its really not a serving if u have to take 2, but i understand why u had to do it. its just confusing/misleading for the consumers
many customers only take 1 or 1.5 scoops, this way its comparable to all of the other preworkouts on the market in terms of price per serving. the 100 serving is still better priced per workout, but this is an excellent option for those who havent used white flood or those who have used it but want to try the new flavor.

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Tnubs, I'm the guy taking 6 rpm. 1.5 scoops of WF is STRONG, if your stomach is empty, almost too much. 1 scoop is perfect for me. I'll save 1.5 for special workouts.

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
Tnubs, I'm the guy taking 6 rpm. 1.5 scoops of WF is STRONG, if your stomach is empty, almost too much. 1 scoop is perfect for me. I'll save 1.5 for special workouts.
my 2 workout partners got a tub to use pre workout, they liked it at first but said they got a tolerance very quick and they had to take 2 servings (4 servings as marked now) and still wasnt very good. i tried the recommended 1 serving and it was nice for the first 2 workouts, then there was no stim effect. maybe us kids these days are built different

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
You know what? If you're going 6 days a week, I could see that. On my regular 3 days a week, I get zero tolerance buildup.

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
You know what? If you're going 6 days a week, I could see that. On my regular 3 days a week, I get zero tolerance buildup.
we do monday, wednesday, friday DC style

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I have zero tolerance issues with 3x weekly use.

CONTROLLED LABS

CONTROLLED LABS

Awards
  • Established
sure is, most potent and best tasting preworkout on the market :)