Furazarol Cycle

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You know I would run it steady at around 250 if I were you maybe start off a 200 see how that treats you. If I were to do it again I'd just do 5 weeks at 250, I'm a little bigger than you so maybe less is good for you.

Well nothing much to report but I do have some first impressions on Recreate. I took one pill in the am and one around 2 yesterday and another this morning. I definitely feel stimulation as I am not used to caffine but like most say it's more a a euphoric feeling but for me there is some extra buzz as I am very sensitive, hence breaking it into my system slowly. Appetite suppression is very good, just right really, I can still eat but no urge to overeat. Body temp - well I thought at first there wasn't too much of a difference I always sweat a lot when I do cardio, so yesterday was the same I was sweating like a pic. Then I realized it's only 67 degrees and I'm sweating like I would at a higher temperature. Now when I am typing this I can feel some extra heat as well. Energy is good the euphoric feeling again.

Another thing, my cissus came in, thank you nutraplanet for me usual timely delivery. I just wanted to say super cissus seems to have an immediate effect, there must be a anti-inflamatory in it. Anyways good stuff.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Very good workout, these light weight high rep/high intensity workouts are really very exhausting. I hardly rest at all between cylces may have a lot to do with it. The long and the short of it is I trained like an animal.

Super Cissus is remarkable I have gained a lot of my range back but I am still careful. I back off when I feel I am getting too strained.

The Recreate is making my sweat profusely, even though I do feel some warmth periodically any activity really has the temperature up. My diet is immaculate on this stuff no cravings and I don't overeat but I am still able to eat what I should.

I noticed some of my obliques coming in and weighed 245 exactly so that is a little down from earlier in the week. I expect this trend to continue at about 1 lb a week as my diet is right on and well the weight has to drop some time. I find myself at a slightly higher weight than when I started my cycle only much leaner. This can't go on forever can it...

Speaking of maintaining mass while on PCT, I feel that the combo of HD X2, Drive and PCS has really worked well, it's the only way I can explain the remarkable PCT I am having body comp wise. I just keep getting leaner and the scales hardly move.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Little update here, not too much to report.

PCT continues to go very well, I have not lost even a once of muscle (although add mass was not my goal). I have mostly recovered from a mild shutdown, full recovery seems imminant.

I am taking 2 recreate in the morning one in the afternoon. I already seem to be reaping some benefits, I am very positive I will have some success with this. I will continue it into my next cycle which I will log separately in the logs section.

Shoulder has recovered some, Cissus is good but I have to be carefull not to reinjure it. I will continue to lift light but intense gearing my workouts towards weight loss. The products I am taking seem to do a good job of preserving mass.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
fuk, fuk, fuk

I reinjured my shoulder, so even light weight appears to be a problem so I am officially sidelined.

I will have to concentrate of pure fat burn for a while I guess. I suppose I have plenty of muscle to spare. If I continue to lose very slowly then I might not lose much muscle. I will finish my PCT without the Drive (will save it to fight another day). I will then just run the fat burning supps Recreate/Napalm/Sesamin/Fish Oil etc..

I will save my IGF2 and Drive to run with the new Neovar at a later date. We'll see what the therapist has to say about rehabing my shoulder, maybe it's not as bad as I thought and I can work around it.

jpk

jpk

Awards
fuk, fuk, fuk

I reinjured my shoulder, so even light weight appears to be a problem so I am officially sidelined.

I will have to concentrate of pure fat burn for a while I guess. I suppose I have plenty of muscle to spare. If I continue to lose very slowly then I might not lose much muscle. I will finish my PCT without the Drive (will save it to fight another day). I will then just run the fat burning supps Recreate/Napalm/Sesamin/Fish Oil etc..

I will save my IGF2 and Drive to run with the new Neovar at a later date. We'll see what the therapist has to say about rehabing my shoulder, maybe it's not as bad as I thought and I can work around it.
What were you doing when you hurt your shoulder? And by the way, that really blows after such a sweet and productive cycle.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yah it blows but I guess it was my time, I have to say I have been pretty lucky over the years.

The first time I was doing db shoulder press, it just shut down and I rotated back.

Yesterday I was doing light bench, there was pretty nice pop, it did not disclocate but it gave the muscles and ligaments a good pull. I have an appointment to get it Xrayed tommorow.

Newlife4me

Newlife4me

Axis Labs Rep
Awards
Yah it blows but I guess it was my time, I have to say I have been pretty lucky over the years.

The first time I was doing db shoulder press, it just shut down and I rotated back.

Yesterday I was doing light bench, there was pretty nice pop, it did not disclocate but it gave the muscles and ligaments a good pull. I have an appointment to get it Xrayed tommorow.
Really sorry to hear abut that man, the log was/is solid. Hope things look up after your appointment, maybe some good news?

king1033

king1033

Awards
  • Established
ho;y **** 245 so you put on 15lbs this cycle??, also yea i was going heavy on seated military press and my spotter didnt help me with the lift up well he did but he forgot to nudge the bar foward so it wouldnt put stress on my shoulders i got soo ****ing pissed at him, he was checking out some girls lol but i was on the edge of my shoulder just coming out of the socket

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
no I think my starting weight was 244.6 or something. I am a lot leaner and I weighed 247.4 this morning. I told my wife I was up a couple lbs and she says where? Seriously I am much leaner at least 5 or 6 lbs of fat is gone since this cycle began and here I am up almost 3 lbs. Can you say remomp lol.

The PCS and Hyperdrol really do a number for maintaining and even gaining mass during PCT. I am completely perplexed, I mean yah I am an easy gainer but I am on a slight calorie deficit, my diet has been in check and still I get bigger.

I am a little conerned about my appetite now that I am relegated to cardio only for god who knows how long. I will do more cardio than normal, will be doing a lot of intensive sessions. I am also going to work on abdominal strength and I can continue to work my legs. This should be enough to help me to continue to burn fat which is my main goal. Slow and steady.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Good news from the xrays, no separation and the problem appears to be just a tear in the cap which makes total sense why the humorous was moving inside the socket. I will be back lifting light weight in about 2 to 3 weeks.

I continue to look leaner, so I will work on that in the meantime lots of cardio, I can still do legs and abs.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks I am pretty pleased with the result. I am actually going to take my son there to get another opinion on his back, maybe he is not done as a ball player.

jpk

jpk

Awards
Solid news Weaver! You'll heal fast.

Do you think that classic shoulder exercises like standing military press or even seated dumbell shoulder presses put the shoulder at an angle that raises the risk of injury?

What alternatives are there to safely train the full shoulder with lower chance of injury?

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The problem was not the exercise but previous injury caused a shutdown at very inconvenient juncture. Just goes to show if you push too hard sometimes, **** happens.

I have had problems with my rotator cuff for years (who hasn't) I knew I had some inflamation but I had always worked through it. This time I didn't get away with it. Us old school guys are hard on our bodies, cuz we always push through things cuz that's how we were taught. Gets the better of us sometimes. We forget were made of flesh and bone.

Newlife4me

Newlife4me

Axis Labs Rep
Awards
Good news from the xrays, no separation and the problem appears to be just a tear in the cap which makes total sense why the humorous was moving inside the socket. I will be back lifting light weight in about 2 to 3 weeks.

I continue to look leaner, so I will work on that in the meantime lots of cardio, I can still do legs and abs.
Solid news bud! Good to hear it's not going to sideline you for very long.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks.

Went for my second physio today, things are progressing nicely. My physio girl is cute and flirty so it's fun.

I really am pleased with what's happening in the mirror, the wife is very impressed to see me back in fine form. She says I'm eye candy, it's really good to be back. I guess I am going through my mid life crisis period so it's good to know that I am still looking good.

I am very pleased with all the products I am using and have used during this cycle and PCT. The following props are well deserved.

1. First of all to AM in general, I have been coming here since the early days of this board and the mandate is still, that AM supplies real world solid information about suppletments. This board does not promote or allow the promotion of crap. It's nice to have a place to come to that has such a productive atmosphere sans the bulllshhitt

2 Axis for there Furazadrol which help me burn up fat and gain muscle even after the cycle was over. I bought some of the new protein product (3 bottles) muscle delight, will start using it when I'm back in action.

3. Anabolic inovations PCS(stoked) is a solid product and it has use not just for PCT but for a solid natural stacking product.

4. Anabolic Extreme Hyperdrol really gets the job done, seems to be some synergy with the PCS and like PCS is a good candidate for a natural stacker.

5. USP labs for Cissus and Recreate. Cissus is doing a bang up job on my shoulder and supplying a great deal of relief. Recreate seems to be just what it says it is. I just hope the benefits continue and I will be very cut and very large.

6. Dermabolics for E-Form but even more BigT for introducing me to Formestane. I am in love with this supplement and I want more.

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
Thanks.

Went for my second physio today, things are progressing nicely. My physio girl is cute and flirty so it's fun.

I really am pleased with what's happening in the mirror, the wife is very impressed to see me back in fine form. She says I'm eye candy, it's really good to be back. I guess I am going through my mid life crisis period so it's good to know that I am still looking good.

I am very pleased with all the products I am using and have used during this cycle and PCT. The following props are well deserved.

1. First of all to AM in general, I have been coming here since the early days of this board and the mandate is still, that AM supplies real world solid information about suppletments. This board does not promote or allow the promotion of crap. It's nice to have a place to come to that has such a productive atmosphere sans the bulllshhitt

2 Axis for there Furazadrol which help me burn up fat and gain muscle even after the cycle was over. I bought some of the new protein product (3 bottles) muscle delight, will start using it when I'm back in action.

3. Anabolic inovations PCS(stoked) is a solid product and it has use not just for PCT but for a solid natural stacking product.

4. Anabolic Extreme Hyperdrol really gets the job done, seems to be some synergy with the PCS and like PCS is a good candidate for a natural stacker.

5. USP labs for Cissus and Recreate. Cissus is doing a bang up job on my shoulder and supplying a great deal of relief. Recreate seems to be just what it says it is. I just hope the benefits continue and I will be very cut and very large.

6. Dermabolics for E-Form but even more BigT for introducing me to Formestane. I am in love with this supplement and I want more.
I read your log man and I have to say that your results are impressive and enviable! I wouldn't be having a mid-life crisis when the physical condition you are in now is the ideal form of what many kids strive to have. Good job man!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks, yes I really do feel good. I put in the time and was natural and worked hard for many years. Now when I need to get it back again it isn't so bad. It is a great feeling when your close to 50 and women find you attractive, you feel good and can have sex for hours. lol maybe I'm livin the dream... naw I'm married...

PCT is over today went very well, no sign of shutdown I definitely have added a bit of mass during this period and lost a lot of fat. Since I started my waist is down about 1.5 inches and I am the exact same weight. Pretty fuggin remarkable. I will start an new log for my Recreate Napalm experience later today over on the supp logs forum. I hope to be adding IGF2 and drive as soon as I get the green light from my shoulder which should only be a couple more weeks.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I can't remember...