Furazabolin Cycle

PHREE

Awards
Hey guys, I am doing my first Furazadrol cycle and wanted some advice on it. I am about to be 24 years old. I am 6'2" and weigh about 195 lbs.

Furazadrol Cycle
(Furazabolin by Myopharma)

-Weeks 1 through 7
--150/150/150/200/200/250/250

Full cycle support
(Organ Shield by Purus Labs)
-Weeks 1 through 7
--2 caps a day
Is this a good dose?

PCT
-Havent decided here yet, I was told both Nolvadex (SERM) or AD-3 Pct Lecheek Nutrition (OTC PCT) are good. Which one would be best or am I suppose to run both? And how should I dose them??

I was planning on cutting up but I really dont want to lose weight. I just want to lean out, if that makes sense. Does that mean I should do a recomp? I have also read that I can stack Furazadrol with Andro-1 for lean gains and bodyfat loss. What do you guys think? If I did Andro-1, how should i dose that?

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
Furazabolin is dosed too low think 300mg minimum. Adding 1andro will add more lean gains but it also increases water retention and lethargy which can be an issue on furaza alone. If it were me I would up it to 300 add in androhard or 5alpha test. And you should always go with a real SERM over OTC pct you can add OTC pct to a SERM if you want.

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
Furazabolin is dosed too low think 300mg minimum. Adding 1andro will add more lean gains but it also increases water retention and lethargy which can be an issue on furaza alone. If it were me I would up it to 300 add in androhard or 5alpha test. And you should always go with a real SERM over OTC pct you can add OTC pct to a SERM if you want.
To clarify the water retention happens from 1andro. Lethargy from both.

Mystere3

Awards
Honestly I don't think you need a full pct with furaz. I do think you're running it too low tho.

PHREE

Awards
Ok so Week 1 through 7 do:
300/300/300/300/300/300/300

Thats ok?

And as for the stack, is androhard worth the price? I also read that Stanodrol or Prostanozol are a possibility too. I def want to stack this just still not sure which to choose.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I won't run furaza alone, and especially at that dosage. It's a stack compound.

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ok so Week 1 through 7 do:
300/300/300/300/300/300/300

Thats ok?

And as for the stack, is androhard worth the price? I also read that Stanodrol or Prostanozol are a possibility too. I def want to stack this just still not sure which to choose.
That looks better. You could save some money by choosing FURAZA-300 - 2 bottles would be enough for 2 months at 300mg/day.

I'd def pick Androhard or Stanodrol over Pstanz. I think Pstanz is banned too - and it doesn't help with possible lethargy and libido loss.

Furaza and Androhard/Stanodrol would be really dry stack, great for hardening.

PHREE

Awards
Ok so Androhard is a little out of my price range right now, so im gonna go with a Furazabolin and Stano-200 stack.

Now how do I dose both of these together? Can I run them both for 7 weeks?

stann123

stann123

Awards
Ok so Androhard is a little out of my price range right now, so im gonna go with a Furazabolin and Stano-200 stack.

Now how do I dose both of these together? Can I run them both for 7 weeks?
That stack is expensive and useless

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You can run both for 7 weeks. Furaza at 300+, Stano at 600+.

TR3ST would be more beneficial than Stano though.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Run fura at 300mg for 6 weeks,
+

Tranadione at 90-120mg for 6 weeks.

Serm, reduce xt, pct assist for post cycle therapy.
/thread

Miranda078

Awards
Yes, i bought 4 bottles of Furazabolin already.

I'm sorry for this question, but where did you buy your furazabolin? Is it legit? I bought this compound too, but the bootle doesn't have a barcod and I didn't see a expiration date. The powder of mine has the white color. Thank you for the attention! Saudações do Brasil!