Funny "true" story (re: some white trash friends of the fam)

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
Okay, okay...so, we have these friends of the family (sorta like likeable leeches) and often we support their nose-packing by giving them jobs painting, cleaning house, etc. My parents often go out of their way to find them other clients, etc, etc. Well, they're nice people, but extremely white trash and are total tweekers. The husband plays it off very well, he just looks grungy and thats it. But, the wife, she sounds like someone who is 95% def when she talks, and its very raspy and her mouth moves at 500 words per minute and her tongue flies side to side at an amazing rate when sh e laughs.

Anyway, my parents were in our pathetic excuse for a wading pool (its fit for thumbellina--its that small) and they invited these two people to jump in with 'em. They brought their bathing suits, etc and were all ready to go. Well, the husband jumps in and the wife is hesitant. She has her one piece suit on but is keeping her jean pants on. Everyone is saying "come on, hop on in..its warm!" and she keeps saying "nah, I"m okay...I don't feel like swimming". After about 5 minutes of harassing, she finally gives in and says:

"Well, actually a week or two ago [husband] told me he wanted me to wear something sexy to bed, so I cut the crotch out of my bathing suit".

hahaha, i about died laughing. i just can't imagine asking someone to wear something sexy to bed, and then cutting the crotch out of a single piece bathign suit. hahaahahaha. well, maybe you have to know the couple to find it funny, but to me, this was uderly hilarious when i heard this story and i had to share it :D

NickyNoNames

NickyNoNames

Awards
yea that is pretty funny... but very sad in a way... i say we all chip in some to buy her something other then a bathing with a whole in it lol.

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
No, they're pathetic.

Their kids were calling here all day looking for them because they were suppose to be at their granparents house for the 4th and they went on a tweeker binge and nobody knows where they are and their kids got stuck at home. The lady comes from a wealthy family and they both can move up in life, they have "potential". they're just white trash. dont' get me wrong, i like 'em, but i have NO PITY for their situation.

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
20 and 17...so, not total "kids".

Kam

Kam

Awards
  • Established
thanks for sharing your story, that sounds hot a crotchless bathing suit, I wonder if she used scissors or hedge clippers.

jomi822

jomi822

Banned
Awards
  • Established
hahahaha well thats a story to tell the grandkids.