Fucoxanthin in 2009

saludable24

Awards
  • Established
So Fucoxanthin came onto the sceen at the end of 2k7 and early 2k8, seemed to get a good bit of interest, then faded away and has not been heard about since. It seemed very promising from the write-ups, but there was never a lot of feedback on the stuff, nor products that included it.

Any new news about Fucoxanthin?

Does anyone have recent feedback on Fucoxanthin, good or bad?

Best extract I have found was a 10% from CustomNW. Has anyone found anything with a higher % extract?

Also has anyone been able to find out iodine content in these extracts? I can never find that out. I guess it might not be such an issue with a higher extract, though.

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So Fucoxanthin came onto the sceen at the end of 2k7 and early 2k8, seemed to get a good bit of interest, then faded away and has not been heard about since. It seemed very promising from the write-ups, but there was never a lot of feedback on the stuff, nor products that included it.

Any new news about Fucoxanthin?

Does anyone have recent feedback on Fucoxanthin, good or bad?

Best extract I have found was a 10% from CustomNW. Has anyone found anything with a higher % extract?

Also has anyone been able to find out iodine content in these extracts? I can never find that out. I guess it might not be such an issue with a higher extract, though.
Ive seen 50% extract around... on raw supplier lists.. its not very expensive either.

GodofWine

GodofWine

Awards
I've never seen a log that had results that were better than what just a good diet would achieve.

I think this falls into the 'waste of cash' category.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
I've read some reviews of fuco and that new Irvingia...none of them were very good.