Front load test prop question

MrManlet

MrManlet

Awards
  • Established
Finally! My gear is arriving tomorrow according to my tracking.. I have a question tho that I can’t seem to find anywhere. Front loading test prop. And by this I mean a HIGHER dose the first day to help raise blood plasma levels. Is it worth it or a waste? I know people do this with test E or cyp and it seems like there’s some merit too it. Also, I only have 2ml syringes sooo, and of course I’d use two separate pins, but is it okay to put two shots in the same side of the glute? Maybe a little spread apart?

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Personally, only prop I FL is nandrolone. But thats because I tend to run shorter blasts with it. If youre going 6+ weeks I really dont think itll be worth the extra dosing. Also, another consideration is what else youre running, and your experience with test. Some guys are very sensitive (negatively) to sudden mega doses of test, so theyd be "bad" candidates for FLing test.

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Frontloading works. The faster you get your plasma levels up the faster you will start seeing gains. That's why it takes cyp so long to kick in. It builds very slowly, and has to get above a certain blood concentration before gains are evident. Watch out for estro spikes

autiger4

autiger4

Awards
Finally! My gear is arriving tomorrow according to my tracking.. I have a question tho that I can’t seem to find anywhere. Front loading test prop. And by this I mean a HIGHER dose the first day to help raise blood plasma levels. Is it worth it or a waste? I know people do this with test E or cyp and it seems like there’s some merit too it. Also, I only have 2ml syringes sooo, and of course I’d use two separate pins, but is it okay to put two shots in the same side of the glute? Maybe a little spread apart?
Disclaimer: I have never taken a cycle, but am well versed in biochemistry and how things diffuse in the body.

From what I know from my biochemistry background is that no matter the does you take on the front end, the compound has a set amount that is able to diffuse through tissue in a given time. Thus, front loading serves no benefit rather than injecting less frequently because it will still diffuse at the specific rate of the compound and remain in serum depending on the half-life of the drug you are taking. Lyle McDonald has a very good podcast on anabolics that I recommend people listen to because of the information given; it is sports performance radio episodes 16 & 18

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I would just do 100 mg ED untill you feel it. Basically front loading

MrManlet

MrManlet

Awards
  • Established
I’m gonna do 150mg a day for two days then drop to my 150mg eod.. did my first inject earlier today. Quick and painless and so far no pip. I diluted the prop with some GSO so that might of helped. Only problem though is that some oil squirted out when I pulled out the syringe and then I started gushing blood so I think I may of hit a blood vessel as I forgot to aspirate. Could this affect my first injection like the strength or amount of hormone that is absorbed?

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Hold the needle in longer when you finish.

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I never aspirate.
But I leave the needle in for 10 secs and the push the hole.

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Nothing wrong with some blood coming out. Don't worry about it, it's normal.