Friends list

BeBig

BeBig

Awards
  • Established
How many post do you need for this option? Is this the standard 50 post? then I can start adding friends to my profile? and seeing there picture?

Thanks for the help..

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
try now

BeBig

BeBig

Awards
  • Established
Man I got your PM and i hit click here to add you and i left the thing checkboxed and hit save list an i still dont have you or anyone showing up as my friends, i dont even have a spot on my profile for friends yet. Like yours says you have like 76, i dont have anything like that. Anymore help will be appreciated. Maybe i need fifty posts what you think??:think:

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
when you go to my profile is there an "Add Buddy" option?

If so, click it, then save it.

BeBig

BeBig

Awards
  • Established
when you go to my profile is there an "Add Buddy" option?

If so, click it, then save it.
Tried that man an still nothing. I'm thinkin i need 50 posts just like i do to actually pm anyone. I guess we'll have to wait an see until i hit 50 posts..:think:

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Tried that man an still nothing. I'm thinkin i need 50 posts just like i do to actually pm anyone. I guess we'll have to wait an see until i hit 50 posts..:think:

Actually no since thats disabled right now....click "add buddy" again.

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ok, got your PM and you didn't show up. I'll figure out whats wrong then respond in this thread again. I tested it with two accounts and it worked...dont' know why yours won't.

BeBig

BeBig

Awards
  • Established
Actually no since thats disabled right now....click "add buddy" again.
Tried again, this is what i get an i selected add new user and clicked save. i didnt untick either. Man this has got me dumbfounded.WTF?:think:

To remove a user from either the Buddy or Ignore Lists, un-tick the box next to their name and click the 'Save List' button.

To add a user to either list, enter their name in the empty boxes for that list and click 'Save List'.
Buddy List

Add New User to List

Check / Uncheck All

To view the complete members list, click here.

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
You're fixed. Please check email as well.

For some reason, you had nobody on your buddy list.

When you add someone, make sure their name is in your buddy list.

When people send you a friend request, all it does is automatically enters their name in "Add New User to List" field. Then all you do is click Save List.

If you ever want to check your buddy list, click User CP, scroll down to Buddy / Ignore List, click....

BeBig

BeBig

Awards
  • Established
You're fixed. Please check email as well.

For some reason, you had nobody on your buddy list.

When you add someone, make sure their name is in your buddy list.

When people send you a friend request, all it does is automatically enters their name in "Add New User to List" field. Then all you do is click Save List.

If you ever want to check your buddy list, click User CP, scroll down to Buddy / Ignore List, click....

Thanks alot Cosmo it seems to work now. Preciate it. :thumbsup::head:

BeBig

BeBig

Awards
  • Established
Man I guess I spoke to soon Cosmo I am trying to add Liftergym33 to my friends and smeton yea also, they have both sent me requests for friends but they aren't showin on my profile, after I am doing what you told me to do. Little more help I guess if you don't mind. I do show you as a friend though. :think:

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
You can manually add them in your buddy list. Add them....if they don't show up in your profile, its because they haven't added you yet in their buddy list. "Friends" means both sides have added each other to their buddy list.

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Logged in as you, added both names and everything worked fine. Make sure you don't have javascript blocked.

BeBig

BeBig

Awards
  • Established
Logged in as you, added both names and everything worked fine. Make sure you don't have javascript blocked.
Well thank you you have been a great help.. it must've been the computer i'm on cause i went over to liftergym33's computer an added another person. Thanks again you rock. :thumbsup::head:

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well thank you you have been a great help.. it must've been the computer i'm on cause i went over to liftergym33's computer an added another person. Thanks again you rock. :thumbsup::head:
Bebig and computers just dont get along! hahahahaha :lol:

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
UPDATE: Since the board upgrade we have changed the way the system recognizes friends. For now, to get your firneds back, go into your UserCP, on the left side click Contacts & Friends, then check "Add to Friends" to everyone you want to add. This will send out a friend request and you can get you friends back...because we all know how important they are :D

Aggravated

Aggravated

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
UPDATE: Since the board upgrade we have changed the way the system recognizes friends. For now, to get your firneds back, go into your UserCP, on the left side click Contacts & Friends, then check "Add to Friends" to everyone you want to add. This will send out a friend request and you can get you friends back...because we all know how important they are :D
Lol Nice!