Frequent urination following epistane cycle/nolva pct

absurd

absurd

Banned
Awards
Its been over a month since i finished my pct for my 6 week epistane cycle. Previously to the cycle I had no issues with frequent urination now I have to get up 2 or 3 times every night to take a piss. This started happening on pct. I'm 23 years old is that too young for prostate issues? Also I don't have diabetes had blood tests done to see sugar.

threeFs

threeFs

Awards
As long as you don't piss sitting down I wouldn't worry about it. Stop water 2 hr's before bed and see if that helps. But if you do piss sitting down then nevermind

13bret

13bret

Awards
Saw palmetto, stinging nettle. If it doesn't go away in the next month you might have to go to dr. and get butthole fingered to check prostate.

threeFs

threeFs

Awards
Having a urologist stick his finger up your butt isn't as bad as the uncertainty of an enlarged prostate. I had that done once and though I'll probably remember it for a long time, it was good to find out mine's OK. Do you have insurance?

absurd

absurd

Banned
Awards
Saw palmetto, stinging nettle. If it doesn't go away in the next month you might have to go to dr. and get butthole fingered to check prostate.
I took that stuff on cycle it was in AI Life Support but since I got only one bottle of it I didn't have any to run during pct.

absurd

absurd

Banned
Awards
Having a urologist stick his finger up your butt isn't as bad as the uncertainty of an enlarged prostate. I had that done once and though I'll probably remember it for a long time, it was good to find out mine's OK. Do you have insurance?
Yeah I got insurance but I'll hold off for now. Oh and my blood test was prior to my cycle so i doubt 6 week cycle + junk food would cause diabetes or can it? LOL.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
No. This is why kids shouldn't use steroids.

They're retarded.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Decreased water retention. Plus more water shedding with an AI.
Pretty common.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I heard that when it's raining, it's actually a cloud coming off cycle.

threeFs

threeFs

Awards
I still want to know if the op sits to urinate.

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
Op honestly lets clear things up..yes epistane is a steroid. you really need to do more research and the guy you are bigger then has many more years experience and research on the subject. While he might lack the delicate approach you were hoping for this thread has answers. And you might pay off by researching them more and seeing a doc.

JoshR

Awards
All of my lols. OP you probably just got used to drinking more water during your cycle. Don't drink so much at night

DonnyG

DonnyG

Awards
  • Established
OP you might be having kidney issues…I developed some pretty serious kidney stones after a run of EPI. Thought it was my prostate too…I was freaking out. Went on got it checked out, and it turned out it was kidney stones. I'd passed a stone before my EPI run, so I knew what to expect. In my case, a stone was blocking my ureter. This made it feel like I had to piss 24/7 until the stone passed (it eventually did, and was huge).

For what it's worth, I had a few cycles under my belt before this. I'm going to stay away from EPI moving forward. Prostate scares/kidney stones just aren't worth it in my case. I'd advise you to pound water constantly and stay away from sugar until you get checked out by a doctor.

Donny

JD261985

Banned
Awards
The dude says he's been urinating more frequently and people start ramming medical diagnoses up his ass. It's probably nothing but go ahead and get checked out just to be safe

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The dude says he's been urinating more frequently and people start ramming medical diagnoses up his ass. It's probably nothing but go ahead and get checked out just to be safe
That's what happens when you go onto a internet forum and ask a bunch of random strangers questions about your health!

threeFs

threeFs

Awards
That's what happens when you go onto a internet forum and ask a bunch of random strangers questions about your health!
This. And everyone gets their panties in a bunch when they don't hear the answers they are looking for.