FREE VitamerPRO — SIMPLY POST YOUR THOUGHTS TO WIN BIG!

Glockguy706

Awards
  • Established
I take animal pak now but would love to try this. Looking to take less than 22 pills a day for 1 pack with all the other stuff like fish oil creatine ext ext it is a little much

swimfan65

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I currently do not take any vitamins. As a powerlifter, my diet consists primarily of protein and carbs. I keep saying to myself, I need a multi...but I never get around to it. This seems like a very good product and very well researched.

Colby.Strunk

Colby.Strunk

Awards
  • Established
I currently do not take any vitamins. As a powerlifter, my diet consists primarily of protein and carbs. I keep saying to myself, I need a multi...but I never get around to it. This seems like a very good product and very well researched.
Thanks for the reply!

Derek Wilson

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
VitamerPro is simply the best product out there!!!! Im 19 years old and after using this over many other product im finally seeing how effective it is!! I llove vitamerpro its my go to and would love to advertise it on my instagram if i won!!
I think you share your experience in a new thread! It would be helpful for others

Adith

Awards
Hey i am seeing this for the first time... But by reading the suppliment facts i came to know that this thing is insane... I want to buy this... But i m from a poor family so i cant buy thos... ?

Derek Wilson

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hey i am seeing this for the first time... But by reading the suppliment facts i came to know that this thing is insane... I want to buy this... But i m from a poor family so i cant buy thos... ��
Maybe you are using a computer & internet, that's why you are not a poor man. I hope so. is this right?

Thanks

Daff

Daff

Awards
  • Established
Looks solid,
I agree who would want 6 moths free multi,

Is this available in the uk?

GrizzleB

GrizzleB

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I would love a 6 month supply of this. I'm currently between multis. I used orange triad for years. Lately just buying ON multi because I can occasionally lock it in cheap on Amazon. Looking to move on.

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Typical USP labs....thoroughly research not only the product but the need for it as well. Ive never had a product from USP Labs that wasnt spot on in every aspect of what it was designated for, and never had anything but stellar support from them.
Im just now getting back in the game, but at 41, and starting my new career as a Law Enforcement Officer....a great multi would be a nice addition to my life. I havent used a Multi in close to a year so the results would definitely be more specific. And anyone here that knows me know my reviews are thorough and read by many!! So USP Labs, if youre still looking, Send them my way, Ill handle everything from here