• Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Your mama did a crappy job raising you.

The G Train

The G Train

Awards
  • Established
Not only is that illegal, but the companies enter in your information by using your license and will probably stop you at some point. Sorry, but bad post.

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
Bad karma man, sorry but just because you can doesn't mean you should.

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
Thats pretty lame. neg

AK32408

AK32408

IBE/PHF Rep
Awards
  • Established
Its funny that vitamine shoppe and gnc have a return policy once their products have been used. Well my friend took this to his advantage.

He went to vitamine shoppe, bought some expensive protein and some massfx.

Went to target and bought generic brand echinacea pills and cooking flower.

Switched the pills, then dumped out the protein into an empty jug, filled the expensive protein jug with flower and put some old protein on top.

Returned for reason: "I got really sick and i wasnt sure which product did it to me so i need to return it"

100$ worth of goods for 7dollars.

I heard gnc has a return policy where you can even return an empty bottle... not sure about that but i know im looking to get some supps this way
Sounds like something some punk in 9th grade would do..

NEG

brk_nemesis

brk_nemesis

yea!!!!!
Awards
  • Established
karma always comes back to haunt you. Im sure your friend at some point will do that again, and he'll end up getting some of the protein from china that has the metals in it, and fuk himself up. You get what you deserve, when it comes to karma, bro.

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
Its funny that vitamine shoppe and gnc have a return policy once their products have been used. Well my friend took this to his advantage.

Switched the pills, then dumped out the protein into an empty jug, filled the expensive protein jug with flower and put some old protein on top.

Returned for reason: "I got really sick and i wasnt sure which product did it to me so i need to return it"

I heard gnc has a return policy where you can even return an empty bottle... not sure about that but i know im looking to get some supps this way
You and 'your friend' are the reason I don't like processing returns.

bb4life

bb4life

Awards
  • Established

Are you on welfare? Because that statement made you sound like a complete jack@ss that doesn't know how to work for anything and that cheats people. If you don't have enough work ethic to buy your own supps then how do you have a work ethic in the gym? amazing how some people are these days. It's sh!t like this that is gonna make companies quit the entire return policy even if a product is defective. F#cking Azzhole

Inarius

Inarius

Awards
  • Established
Wow dude... You need to be smacked for this.

papapumpsd

papapumpsd

Awards
  • Established
Lewis, go back to BB dot com. Thanks.

Oh....neg.

jfk

Awards
Why would you even tell people about your lame scam....like everyone is going to give you a pat on the back and say "good job!"

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
What a crack. We don't need people like her. Shes a crook stealing from companies even if the product does not work to rip them off like that is un godly.

manbeast31

Awards
your one sick twisted little freak. you werent hugged enough when you were a kid. wait you prob are a kid still cuz thats the only way i could think of anyone doing this kind of stuff

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
She should be banned.

Esox Express

Esox Express

Awards
  • Established

you are all that i despise in a human. Go play in traffic young man.

P.S. neg

capnsavem

capnsavem

Awards
  • Established
LOL. this thread has backfired BIGTIME.

I DOUBT lewisfitness will ever return to the interwebs again.

talk about being self-pwned.

pfft.

ShadowFury

ShadowFury

Awards
  • Established
I'm calling your mom right now young man.

b unit

b unit

Awards
  • Established
Scamming $100 worth of supplements: 7dollars

Having your reps negged hard into the red: priceless

FlawedGrunt

FlawedGrunt

Awards
  • Established
Not only did your "friend" do something illegal but he just completely fxcked someone else who may be very passionate about this sport.

I hope your friend gets fxcked too... and not in a $100 way... in a "I scammed once so I scammed again... got caught and now im getting fxcked in my ass in prison by a 400 lb man named Tiny" Yeah that kind of fxcked.

Inarius

Inarius

Awards
  • Established
Not only did your "friend" do something illegal but he just completely fxcked someone else who may be very passionate about this sport.

I hope your friend gets fxcked too... and not in a $100 way... in a "I scammed once so I scammed again... got caught and now im getting fxcked in my ass in prison by a 400 lb man named Tiny" Yeah that kind of fxcked.
I was thinking the same thing but I hope he gets donkey punched while he's being raped.

Lacradocious

Lacradocious

Awards
  • Established
This guy probably returns his underwear at the end of every week to Wal-Mart rather than to do his laundry.

Stealing is NOT a way to save money on supplements. That's really sad and I wouldn't associate with someone like that. Have you noticed any of your things missing lately? These are the kind of people that would steal from their own Grandmother.

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
i love a good witch hunt!!!:toofunny:

planetfuzz

planetfuzz

Awards
  • Established
I didn't even know you could have a reputation that low...

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Disgusting!

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
stealing is not cool in my book, no matter how it is done.

negged.

I work hard for my money. This kind of crap is why honest guys have to pay more for products.

LilPsychotic

LilPsychotic

Awards
  • Established
I couldn't imagine actually returning the products with a lame sob story about how they made you sick, knowing full well that the supps have been switched. Lame.

MMAMONSTER19

Awards
  • Established
these guys are pathetic and must be extremely young to come up with this dumbass scam can't wait till karma hits these lil bit ches up and they get xtremely fuked

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
these guys are pathetic and must be extremely young to come up with this dumbass scam can't wait till karma hits these lil bit ches up and they get xtremely fuked

I hope the karma van runs these biatches over.

Thats what they are. Biatches. Punks.

I am gettin angry.

Breath deep. Count to 10.............lol

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
I didn't even know you could have a reputation that low...
I went to another one of his posts about his gyno and negged him again lol

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
Harland

Harland

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established

my friend is the manager of gnc, and ive done this with him, but gave him money on the side :D

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
ohiostate2827

ohiostate2827

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
its not bad carma and its not stealing...these companies charged 4x what the product is really worth. not to mention the extrem claims that are on the products are a joke. bottome line is your a making someone dirty rich..so they can buy big homes,cars,and take their girlfriends on fancy trips while the wife is at home.

Inarius

Inarius

Awards
  • Established
its not bad carma and its not stealing...these companies charged 4x what the product is really worth. not to mention the extrem claims that are on the products are a joke. bottome line is your a making someone dirty rich..so they can buy big homes,cars,and take their girlfriends on fancy trips while the wife is at home.
or... you could educate yourself, buy a good product, and not give them your money and be perfectly legit.

Status
Not open for further replies.