FREE STRONG & SHREDDED STACKS! -> OxyELITE Pro AF + C20!

classic34

classic34

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sorry it took me until now to announce the winners! This contest closed at then end of 10/9 so entries were taken through yesterday but not today. Time to select winners.... who's it going to be?

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sorry it took me until now to announce the winners! This contest closed at then end of 10/9 so entries were taken through yesterday but not today. Time to select winners.... who's it going to be?
Drum roll...

classic34

classic34

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The TWO winners are...

#1- Ronnie Coleman. THE most notoriously strong bber. And 8x mr. O to boot View attachment 89870 #2- Stan Efferding. One of the few to seriously compete in both bbing and powerlifting. View attachment 89871 #3- Marcus Ruhl. Possibly the strongest shoulders of all time. And a genetic freak.
View attachment 89872
Matt Kroczaleski is one of the greatest powerlifters to ever live. He epitomizes what it means to be strong. He now competes in bodybuilding, and there is no debating that this man knows how to get shredded.
View attachment 89881

Johnnie Jackson has repeatedly been deemed the world's strongest bodybuilder. I mean it makes sense; just go to google images and look at the appearance of this man's upper body. The size of his back and chest are unmatched by any in my opinion. He definitely comes in to his BB'ing contests pretty darn shredded too!
View attachment 89882

The frequent victor of the annual Crossfit Games, Rich Froning has undeniable strength. Sure, he may not compete in the WSTMC, but he still has incredible all-around strength, especially relative to his bodyweight. I challenge any other person to perform at the level he does, and see what happens! He definitely has a great physique too.
View attachment 89883
There is no arguing these posts. This is the definition of strong, huge and shredded. Excellent posts booneman and ICJLM! Please PM me with:

Name
Shipping Address
Email Address

Just got mine from round one! Thanks USP Labs. Gonna be a great addition for my cut come spring!
same here, so pumped to try when its time for me to cut
Thanks for the update guys! Can't wait to hear how you like it. :)

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Awesome! So happy to win this one! USP hooking it up as always. Congrats to ICJLM as well. Sending PM now

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Congrats guys! Best of luck with your stacks!

ICJLM

ICJLM

Awards
  • Established
No way! This is awesome! Thank you so much! I'm gunna be 4 weeks out of my first bb'ing contest tomorrow, and this could definitely come through in the clutch for me. The continuing generosity from USP never ceases to amaze me.

cumminslifter

cumminslifter

Awards
congrats round 2 winners!

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No way! This is awesome! Thank you so much! I'm gunna be 4 weeks out of my first bb'ing contest tomorrow, and this could definitely come through in the clutch for me. The continuing generosity from USP never ceases to amaze me.
I think you'll love it man. I'm 3 weeks out from my first competition and have been making great progress with this stack. Good luck!

HokiePride

HokiePride

Awards
  • Established
Gratz guys!

classic34

classic34

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Perfect! With the start of the new week tomorrow I hope to hear from shipping soon. I'll keep you both updated.

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Congrats winners!!!

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Any news on these?

classic34

classic34

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
classic34

classic34

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No such luck. Thanks for checking :)
You should have it very soon, it was processed but just hasn't made it to you yet. We ship UPS from Dallas, TX, so it would take a while to get to you in PA

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
You should have it very soon, it was processed but just hasn't made it to you yet. We ship UPS from Dallas, TX, so it would take a while to get to you in PA
Perfect. I'll be looking forward to it! Thanks again

ICJLM

ICJLM

Awards
  • Established
This is not me expressing any sort of impatience, but I have yet to receive my shipment from this contest. So, I'm just wondering if it was perhaps never shipped out of your facility, or if the mail carrier screwed up the shipment. Should I PM any rep in particular to sort this out? Thanks, USPlabs!

classic34

classic34

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This is not me expressing any sort of impatience, but I have yet to receive my shipment from this contest. So, I'm just wondering if it was perhaps never shipped out of your facility, or if the mail carrier screwed up the shipment. Should I PM any rep in particular to sort this out? Thanks, USPlabs!
By now you should have it. I'll check on the orders and see what the tracking says. I have order numbers for them so it seems strange that they haven't arrived yet.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Yep I'm in the same boat as the guys above... Nothing here yet from this or the other USPlabs promo from awhile ago. May be some issues at the shipping facility/warehouse that just caught things up. I know there were some issues with the actual products available as well so that could factor in too.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Got mine the other day... Was short a bottle of c20 and classic34 helped me sort it all out asap. Great customer service as always.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Got mine the other day... Was short a bottle of c20 and classic34 helped me sort it all out asap. Great customer service as always.
Means mine will be here shortly! Awesome!!
If you got yours in pitt mine should be here today!

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
ICJLM

ICJLM

Awards
  • Established
Same here- I also didn't receive the bottle of C20 I was expecting. I didn't wanna raise any fuss about it since I'm already grateful for the generosity, although I was definitely a bit disappointed.

classic34

classic34

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My shipment has arrived safe and sound!
Same here- I also didn't receive the bottle of C20 I was expecting. I didn't wanna raise any fuss about it since I'm already grateful for the generosity, although I was definitely a bit disappointed.
Thank you for the update. I think someone must have missed the "2" in front of the Compound 20. I'll get the other one to you asap. Please PM me to let me know if the shipping address has changed and if there are any other issues and I'll put it through on Monday.