FREE MGN Protein- MGN Super Slogan Contest

malleus25

malleus25

Awards
MGN-The best Weapon in your Muscle building Arsenal!
MGN-When you asking for a double at 5am is a good thing.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
MGN- A New Whey of Life

MuscleGauge1

MuscleGauge1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Sorry for any delay everyone! We just wanted to give everyone a fair opportunity to send in their t-shirt slogan responses. These are all being reviewed as we speak and a winner will be announced by the end of the week!

Thanks again!

jwa254

jwa254

Awards
  • Established
Sorry for any delay everyone! We just wanted to give everyone a fair opportunity to send in their t-shirt slogan responses. These are all being reviewed as we speak and a winner will be announced by the end of the week!

Thanks again!
Sweet. Good luck to everyone

MuscleGauge1

MuscleGauge1

Board Sponsor
Awards
The Review will take place over the Weekend and Monday afternoon(meeting around noon est) I will post the final results! Thanks to everyone that submitted and be on the watch for more giveaways! :)

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
2011-12-14.jpg

Just thought i'd post this here

2 scoops MGN vanilla whey, 4 egg whites, cinnamon, 3 packets splenda, 120g sweet potato. Blend. Cook. Topped with calorie free syrup.

Oh yes good.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I hate you matt, that looks delicious.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I hate you matt, that looks delicious.
Hey, after dieting SOOO much you figure out how to make things with protein powder taste like the deserts you have to swear off for life....

MuscleGauge1

MuscleGauge1

Board Sponsor
Awards
View attachment 49413

Just thought i'd post this here

2 scoops MGN vanilla whey, 4 egg whites, cinnamon, 3 packets splenda, 120g sweet potato. Blend. Cook. Topped with calorie free syrup.

Oh yes good.

Hey Matt,
Make a quality youtube vid of you cooking these delicious flapjacks of goodness and I'll send you a free tub of Vanilla protein playa!!
#winning

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey Matt,
Make a quality youtube vid of you cooking these delicious flapjacks of goodness and I'll send you a free tub of Vanilla protein playa!!
#winning
Thanks!
I'll try to have it up by tomorrow!

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey Matt,
#winning
That's what's up!
MGN- #winning!

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey, after dieting SOOO much you figure out how to make things with protein powder taste like the deserts you have to swear off for life....
i guess its either that or buy a ton of dnp lol

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey Matt,
#winning
Shoot for a free tub I'll post up a video of me cooking up Matt's pancakes if he doesn't!! Lol!!! C'mon let's see it Chef Matt! Hahaha!

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Shoot for a free tub I'll post up a video of me cooking up Matt's pancakes if he doesn't!! Lol!!! C'mon let's see it Chef Matt! Hahaha!
Its coming. Apparently I don't have any editing software... So I have to reshoot lol.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
View attachment 49657

(Just messing with ya bro!)
I know right... my wife's comp that Im using is a net book... I have decided that this will be the vids. Horrible as they are they are good for someone with no vid exp or software lol.

Part One! Prep.

[video=youtube;d1_m-7jVqA4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d1_m-7jVqA4&feature=youtu.be[/video]

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Part Two: The flip (I messed it up lol)

[video=youtube;D929Mu2Mq4U]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D929Mu2Mq4U&feature=youtu.be[/video]

Part Three: Plate and eat! (ate it w/o the syrup)

[video=youtube;69n9t7C38lw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=69n9t7C38lw&feature=youtu.be[/video]

Hehe, that vid was fun. I need to find some online site where I can edit my uploaded vids! Thought photo bucket could but I was wrong.. they only allow editing of photos... :(

manosduras

manosduras

Awards
  • Established
"Without pain, without sacrifice, we would have nothing."- Tyler Durden. Dropped the "Like the first monkey shot into space." part.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
MGN Protein: Whey Ahead of the Rest!

MuscleGauge1

MuscleGauge1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Part Two: The flip (I messed it up lol)

[video=youtube;D929Mu2Mq4U]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D929Mu2Mq4U&feature=youtu.be[/video]

Part Three: Plate and eat! (ate it w/o the syrup)

[video=youtube;69n9t7C38lw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=69n9t7C38lw&feature=youtu.be[/video]

Hehe, that vid was fun. I need to find some online site where I can edit my uploaded vids! Thought photo bucket could but I was wrong.. they only allow editing of photos... :(
awesome job! It's the effort that counts! Send me a PM so I can get you some free protein! Good Job!

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Those look good man. Nice work. Pretty sweet little blender you got there too.

jwa254

jwa254

Awards
  • Established
definitely look delicious. any winner for this contest?

MuscleGauge1

MuscleGauge1

Board Sponsor
Awards
definitely look delicious. any winner for this contest?
The staff is still judging the responses. So many great ones! Should be announced by the end of this week! Can't wait to see who wins! Also make sure you add our facebook page for Free prizes and giveaways on there too! And Follow our Twitter. Matt's Vids will be on those as well :) Along with our Fantasy Football winner and Oscar Acceptance Speeches

https://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Muscle-Gauge-Nutrition/153070871402726
www.twitter.com/MGNutrition

Get us 10 fans or more and get MGNBUCKS! PM me for more info

jwa254

jwa254

Awards
  • Established
The staff is still judging the responses. So many great ones! Should be announced by the end of this week! Can't wait to see who wins! Also make sure you add our facebook page for Free prizes and giveaways on there too! And Follow our Twitter. Matt's Vids will be on those as well :) Along with our Fantasy Football winner and Oscar Acceptance Speeches

https://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Muscle-Gauge-Nutrition/153070871402726
www.twitter.com/MGNutrition

Get us 10 fans or more and get MGNBUCKS! PM me for more info
Sweet. Well I'll throw this one out there as a super late entry

MGN: Protein, Unmatched

MuscleGauge1

MuscleGauge1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Sweet. Well I'll throw this one out there as a super late entry

MGN: Protein, Unmatched
Thanks,
As soon as I know the winner! Trust me I will be announcing it everywhere!

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
MGN: Go tell it on the mountain!

;)
Some Mahalia Jackson huh??

[video=youtube;H5drKNyS-Mo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H5drKNyS-Mo[/video]

I know I'm showing my age. Lol

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Who ever wins this it'll be an honor to be featured on the site... & have you're slogan plastered on a t shirt and on the protein!

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Who ever wins this it'll be an honor to be featured on the site... & have you're slogan plastered on a t shirt and on the protein!
hell yea, that'd be so sweet!....when will winners be chosen?

jwa254

jwa254

Awards
  • Established
hell yea, that'd be so sweet!....when will winners be chosen?
definitely will be sweet.

They've said "by the end of the week" twice, but I'm assuming it's not as simple as "here are bunch of slogans, choose one." With that said, hopefully it's sooner rather than later.

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
definitely will be sweet.

They've said "by the end of the week" twice, but I'm assuming it's not as simple as "here are bunch of slogans, choose one." With that said, hopefully it's sooner rather than later.
very true.....cant wait to see the winning slogan! hope i can at least get a T-shirt if im not the winner

MuscleGauge1

MuscleGauge1

Board Sponsor
Awards
^Should have results soon guys. Thanks for your patience literally they are trying to decide which one is best! So many good submissions trust me, the winner will not be disappointed... ;-)

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
^Should have results soon guys. Thanks for your patience literally they are trying to decide which one is best! So many good submissions trust me, the winner will not be disappointed... ;-)
Which ones are they picking from?
:)

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Even me???

malleus25

malleus25