booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Lol the Select recipe contest that ended months ago ;)

Congrats to the winners!
This ;) winningest thread on AM and no winners yet!

In for round two. I vote Select or alphamine again

Warthog13

Awards
Congratulations to:

Sean1332
Dirty_Dan
KingLeonidas9

First, I didn't win the Powerball. Now this.

Life is so unfair!!!

Oh well...
Congrats to the peeps who won! Use it well.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
First, I didn't win the Powerball. Now this. Life is so unfair!!! Oh well... Congrats to the peeps who won! Use it well.
Lol. I feel for ya brother

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It is the yohimbine or type of yohimbine that I'm pretty sensitive to. Couldn't even handle .25 serving of Alphamine(Weighed out exactly) without feeling cracked out.
Are you sensitive to other stims? Alphamine/Norcodrene are the only Yohimbine products that I can handle. Just curious. Goes to show that we are all different.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Are you sensitive to other stims? Alphamine/Norcodrene are the only Yohimbine products that I can handle. Just curious. Goes to show that we are all different.

Just alphamine. Had to start with just one cap of Norco also. But Norco was nowhere near alphamine.

cumminslifter

cumminslifter

Awards
I shall be doing another giveaway on here. What shall we do?

Select?
been wanting to try that snickerdoodle sooo damn bad

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Congrats dudebros.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Congrats guys! Let us know how it tastes! We all know it works lol

Warthog13

Awards
Went ahead and ordered the Cherry Limeade yesterday. Since I didn't win, I had to pay...like a chump. :)

If the labeling is correct, my Raspberry Lemonade will last until April 9.

I may mix the two together - Raspcherry Limonade. (Filing for trademark on that name later today)

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Congratulations to: Sean1332 Dirty_Dan KingLeonidas9 Please email me [email protected] with your address and we will send out your free tub. Reviews are appreciated but are not mandatory. It depends if you want us to love you or not.
Congrats guys! :)

lilty1018

Awards
LOVE CHERRY LIMEADES AHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Well ive never taken alphamine but in the past ive taken erase/erase pro probably 20 different occasions, loved it everytime (controls cortisol perfectly, and helps with estrogen/testboosting). Also took alpha t2 once, helped me lose a couple pounds even with diet slipping up a whole lot, and then one bulking season i took anabeta elite and it made me super hungry 24/7. but i think i should WIN BECAUSE PES IS ONE OF MY FAVORITE SUPPLEMENT COMPANIES, AND I WILL DO WORK WITH ALPHAMINE. WOOP. GYMTIME.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
This ended guys ^

Already in for select though!

pgno23

Awards
1. I always enjoy trying new products and modify my usual stack. Currently and cutting a product like this may make its way in.
2. Favorite PES product is Erase. Love it at the end of a cut to get some recomp effects and reduce bloat as I work back up towards higher calories.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Dudes... The winners have been selected. There is a different promo for PES Select protein.