Free Bottle of Athletix Titanium + Free T-Shirt.....

obvious

obvious

Awards
I'm in Canada so I'm expecting it to be a couple more days. If I get it by Friday I'll have a pic up then but if not, it'll be when I get back from Mexico!

bigbeef

bigbeef

Awards
  • Established
still not got mine, hopefully soon

jrmuscle11

jrmuscle11

Awards
:)

If anyone wants to part with theres i would be willing to buy it lol i like collecting shirts

Athletix

Athletix

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Mine arrived yesterday as well, and she will be posting pic tomorrow! Thanks very much for the contest and the reward was well worth it.
Yeah and what you guys don't know is packers sent me some VIP pictures to PM box that you guys don't get to see!!! :friday:

Okay, I'm a bad liary I admit :ugh2:

How do you guys like them?

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Shirt!

Here is one pic and the other is uploading to my files. Sorry for the delay sick baby yesterday with a fever!!

Attachments

Athletix

Athletix

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Good looking picture, I like the black and white :). Where are the others!

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Those are definitely sharp t-shirts! :D

indysoccer16

indysoccer16

Awards
  • Established
Damn to bad I missed this, girl from avi would do it also her site is the one in my sig if you need one more.

bigbeef

bigbeef

Awards
  • Established
mine will be up soon hopefully, flu has had us down for over a week

Athletix

Athletix

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Everyone receive their shirts and everything okay? How are you guys liking the Titanium? We need more posted!!!

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm almost done with my current stack so once I get ready I will start it. She loves the shirt, and Im jealous as hell bc I want one so bad. Although I'd need a 2xl lol. Awesome shirt.

Athletix

Athletix

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I'm almost done with my current stack so once I get ready I will start it. She loves the shirt, and Im jealous as hell bc I want one so bad. Although I'd need a 2xl lol. Awesome shirt.
Yeah I am thinking of getting some 2XL's really soon actually, glad she likes it though.

R1, yes the contest is over but we will have quite a few of these!

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Yeah I am thinking of getting some 2XL's really soon actually, glad she likes it though.

R1, yes the contest is over but we will have quite a few of these!
Words of wisdom right there!!

obvious

obvious

Awards
My shirt and bottle still hasn't made its way to me in the Frozen North yet. My model asked me today about when she gets to have her pic taken so I'm hoping it gets here soooooon!