Free 300 capsule Giveaway. Vote NOW!!

Vote Which Member's Formula should Win

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
kae171

kae171

Awards
Alright... I have just looked at every single vote, and sure there are some people with 0 posts (which I see why people think is suspicous) but for the majority it looks pretty normal to me. Maybe (probably) I'm just bias because it's my formula and just want every vote I got lol. I just got back from a long day of work though and still have to go see my mother (Mother's Day) and I really don't want to be blamed for anything when I had about a 2% say in the actual thing. I like jumpshot's idea though, of everyone posting who/why they voted for if that will make everyone happy. I surely don't oppose to that as long as it's fair. Other than that I'm excited about the (pending) win and will be glad to log it on here in late June (since I'm just finishing a Tren cycle this week).

russianstar

Awards
  • Established
Well i hope no one has been naughty, and we are wanting the winner to log this, with details, etc, and it would be nice with before and after pics, keep those votes coming, even all you newbies.....

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I think the writes up on some of the custom stuff looks weak. I.E not be able to put in magazines.

russianstar

Awards
  • Established
QUOTE=djbombsquad;1963386]I think the writes up on some of the custom stuff looks week. I.E not be able to put in magazines.[/QUOTE]

:feedback::wtf1: Talk about hikacking a poll, you design the products yourself, thats what custom means in custom capsule, as in customise, so you put what you want in, if its weak you only have yourself to blame, another weak post DJBOOBSWAP.

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I think the writes up on some of the custom stuff looks week. I.E not be able to put in magazines.
WTF... seriously? Talk about personality.

I am guessing you don't get laid much do you DJ? Too critical?

Adams

kae171

kae171

Awards
Well i hope no one has been naughty, and we are wanting the winner to log this, with details, etc, and it would be nice with before and after pics, keep those votes coming, even all you newbies.....
I was planning on logging it near mid/end June (right before the summer really starts to hit off) and I will make sure to include a lot of details (diet, routine, dosage, etc.) including before, after, and progress pics. I am very interested myself how it will all turn out.

russianstar

Awards
  • Established
I was planning on logging it near mid/end June (right before the summer really starts to hit off) and I will make sure to include a lot of details (diet, routine, dosage, etc.) including before, after, and progress pics. I am very interested myself how it will all turn out.
Awesome, thats exactly what we want, good stuff. thanks CC

CustomCapsule

CustomCapsule

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
guys so sorry been away for so long. Been out of town setting up new facility.

I think the contest went very well. For those that that it was rigged, wellI am sorry. No conspiracy on my part. I voted for wilderbeast. Everyone else voted for whoever they wanted. I am not going to mointor that part of it. Can't be big brother all the time you know.

Anyway, congrats to Kae

Best regards,

JW

hman85

hman85

Awards
  • Established
This is the shadiest poll i have ever seen on AM! . Congrats on nothing kai!

Wilderbeast

Wilderbeast

Awards
  • Established
I'm glad to see so much interest in my product! Good job on all your products to all the other contestants as well.

BEAST

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I and another folks of this forum still waiting for ours orders for shipments so what’s going on.....?

This is not good costumer service

P.S. and gave to us a miserable “discount percent” not is ethic in business is your responsibility the respect for your company

Too bad for this

dudeguzman

Awards
?

Which four do you think are better?

This promo has to be fixed. Sorry for being brutally honest but I see at least 4 combinations that are better than RussianStar no offence to him. I've been looking at this forum for awhile and see that he's a popular member. Not to mention he's a rep for this company. I don't mean anything against you RussianStar bc ur prob not to blame. I just can't take this seriously. Not trying to ruffle any feathers esp on my 1st post but I just tell it like it is. I feel bad for all the other contestants in this bc they just have no chance to win even if they have the better combinations, which is sad. This seems to be a popularity contest/company thing more than anything. What a shame.

dudeguzman

Awards
Im a newbie. Do I need a pct for Kei171's entry?

russianstar

Awards
  • Established
Lol i have to agree with HMAN it did seem shady, thanks for everyone who voted, i hope now kai can do a great job in logging this for us, hopefully more promos very soon, regards RS.

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lol i have to agree with HMAN it did seem shady, thanks for everyone who voted, i hope now kai can do a great job in logging this for us, hopefully more promos very soon, regards RS.
There are only like two people that voted for him that have more than 5 posts. Seems shady.

Adams

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
so, what happen to the winner of this? wasn't he suppose to log his prize?
I never votes b/c I thought something shady was going on.. i'm waiting for him to prove me wrong!

russianstar

Awards
  • Established
so, what happen to the winner of this? wasn't he suppose to log his prize?
I never votes b/c I thought something shady was going on.. i'm waiting for him to prove me wrong!
I am trying to find out whats happening.....

kae171

kae171

Awards
Hey yes, I will be logging this. July 5th or 6th is going to be the first day of the log. I have to give my body proper time off of my last cycle. I would be starting this at the very end of June if not for my buddies birthday being July 4th :drunk: . Hah sorry guys but a few days shouldn't hurt!

russianstar

Awards
  • Established
Hey yes, I will be logging this. July 5th or 6th is going to be the first day of the log. I have to give my body proper time off of my last cycle. I would be starting this at the very end of June if not for my buddies birthday being July 4th :drunk: . Hah sorry guys but a few days shouldn't hurt!
Great, hit me up with a link when it gets started, thanks buddy, RS./