Free £50 Giftpack this weekend @PredatorNutrition

bell1986

bell1986

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hi Predator

I made an order this afternoon and all went through no problems (I ordered for a saturday delivery as tomorrow i was gonna start dieting) to then get an email about half 5 stating an Evomuse product was out of stock due to an error on the stock check? Then to also find that none of my order has been shipped ?? So to drop an email after the cut off delivery time and also not to ship anything at all? Did you not notice i had choosen a *saturday* delivery and got my order in before your cut off time? I emailed straight back and also dropped your facebook a message to try rectify it asap but no reply on both ends.

I find that a poor lack of service. Your website still shows stock for the *Out of stock* product even with my order still having knocked 1 off that.

PredNutrition

PredNutrition

Awards
Hi Predator

I made an order this afternoon and all went through no problems (I ordered for a saturday delivery as tomorrow i was gonna start dieting) to then get an email about half 5 stating an Evomuse product was out of stock due to an error on the stock check? Then to also find that none of my order has been shipped ?? So to drop an email after the cut off delivery time and also not to ship anything at all? Did you not notice i had choosen a *saturday* delivery and got my order in before your cut off time? I emailed straight back and also dropped your facebook a message to try rectify it asap but no reply on both ends.

I find that a poor lack of service. Your website still shows stock for the *Out of stock* product even with my order still having knocked 1 off that.
Ive spoken with Customer services and understand that this has been resolved so you are happy. Apologises again for any inconvenience this caused you