Foxy is taking Alpha to the Max --- PerforMax Labs Style

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
Dang! That's gonna be a tough condition to beat this year, you look incredible! You have a few months though man, you got this!

ddfox

ddfox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I know this is an AlphaMax log but Dang! I just had an awesome workout on HyperMax. I don't use it regularly because I usually have several preworkouts on hand, but I seriously need to work it into the permanent rotation!!!

I'm not a big time deadlift guy, but yesterday 315x3 went up so easy that it scared me. I think I had at least 2 more reps in me but I kinda freaked out. I normally just do reps at 275. Ha

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Awesome update on HyperMax. It's strong stuff for sure. I'm more of CreMax XT and 1 scoop HyperMax guy myself, otherwise I get too stimmed.

Wait till you try HyperMax XT same high energy but with more pump!

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
I didn't even realize this was the OG Hypermax until you said something cubsfan815. Great work ddfox! You're gonna love Hypermax XT man. Glad to see those numbers moving up, getting strong!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I didn't even realize this was the OG Hypermax until you said something cubsfan815. Great work ddfox! You're gonna love Hypermax XT man. Glad to see those numbers moving up, getting strong!
better send ddfox some of the new stuff to try, he is doing a great job of promoting your products!!!

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
ddfox of putting up the numbers like a boss !!!! Im loving this alphamax and the way its working for you ! . The og hypermax is insane my bro has 4 tubs left and wont even share a single serving . Ill have to snag a scoop while he's at the gym hah.

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
the og definitely had a strong kick to it. The new one has even more of a kick imo

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
glad to hear you are liking it so far!

ddfox

ddfox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Will be taking my last dose tomorrow. I'll get my finally weight, pics & review posted soon. Sunday will be Chest day so I'll do the same workout as I did on 1/6.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Thanks for the great log man . So much detail and experience! !! Im glad alphamax did u well.

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
Will be taking my last dose tomorrow. I'll get my finally weight, pics & review posted soon. Sunday will be Chest day so I'll do the same workout as I did on 1/6.
can't wait to see the final results!

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
Awesome log man, very detailed and thorough. It looks like you really enjoyed Alphamax. I'm excited to read your final review.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You better make that post before 6:30 tomorrow. I want to read it, but I'll be too busy watching the Super Bowl starting then!

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You better make that post before 6:30 tomorrow. I want to read it, but I'll be too busy watching the Super Bowl starting then!

ddfox

ddfox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Chest / Tris

Here's my flat bench #'s from today. I'll do this workout again after my 30 day run. I'd like to hold these numbers while dropping 5-6 lbs.

135x10
155x10
175x6
185x4
205x2
225x2

NOTES: Only thing to report is a really good nights sleep. Woke up ready to hit the gym!
Still at the Gym --- Freakin' pumped!!! I added a rep @ 225!!! And I'm down 4 lbs.

ddfox

ddfox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Couldn't be any happier. Got stronger & dropped 4 lbs. I'd say that's a successful Recomp!! :) (final review coming soon)

ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1454856292.641967.jpg

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
you put in solid work while doing this, congrats on that pr!

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
You look awesome man! Great work. Definitely a successful recomp!

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Wow man you look great !!!! What a great run !

ddfox

ddfox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Really enjoyed my run with AlphaMax. Dropped 4 lbs & actually increased my Bench numbers!!! Vascularity seemed better as well. I even had a few people say I looked leaner. Libido improved, nothing crazy, but was definitely elevated. Next time....

I'll be using it 8 weeks!!!!

Thanks Everyone.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah 8 weeks is real fun. Great sale right now at lockoutnutrition.

When you get chance can you drop the review in product review section and submit score.

Thanks again man!

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
sounds awesome, win on everything. Thank you for the log!

ddfox

ddfox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah 8 weeks is real fun. Great sale right now at lockoutnutrition.

When you get chance can you drop the review in product review section and submit score.

Thanks again man!
I saw that line drive sale on lockout. They're right in my backyard, love those guys!