Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
FINAL REVIEW-FORMUTECH NUTRITION TEST RX:

I used this product as pct for 11kt, I had a blood test right before starting and total test was 264.900. I had lost 25lbs on a two month cut and strength definitely took a hit, but libido was totally tanked.

enter TEST RX. the 1st thing I noticed was mood, I seemed more content with my everyday life [my wife loved this effect]. next came appetite, I felt more hungry and had to really keep an eye on my diet-I ended up gaining 5lbs. my cals went up and so did strength, I won't attribute TEST RX with directly increasing strength, but eating more and feeling good definitely helped to get my strength back up-I added 5-10lbs on lifts. for me the increase in libido was not immediate, it took some time-but gradually it kept increasing until it is now at a acceptable level. other than libido, sexual performance was also enhanced[easily achieved erections that were very solid [this also made my wife happy], lol.

I hope this product becomes available at more sites, right now it is only available at formutech's home site and is pricey, but you can get 25% off using VAUGHN25.

cobri66

cobri66

Awards
cobri66

cobri66

Awards
FINAL REVIEW-FORMUTECH NUTRITION TEST RX:

I used this product as pct for 11kt, I had a blood test right before starting and total test was 264.900. I had lost 25lbs on a two month cut and strength definitely took a hit, but libido was totally tanked.

enter TEST RX. the 1st thing I noticed was mood, I seemed more content with my everyday life [my wife loved this effect]. next came appetite, I felt more hungry and had to really keep an eye on my diet-I ended up gaining 5lbs. my cals went up and so did strength, I won't attribute TEST RX with directly increasing strength, but eating more and feeling good definitely helped to get my strength back up-I added 5-10lbs on lifts. for me the increase in libido was not immediate, it took some time-but gradually it kept increasing until it is now at a acceptable level. other than libido, sexual performance was also enhanced[easily achieved erections that were very solid [this also made my wife happy], lol.

I hope this product becomes available at more sites, right now it is only available at formutech's home site and is pricey, but you can get 25% off using VAUGHN25.

Damn you Vaughn

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I meant to add this but I forgot....test rx might or might not have actually raised my test level--I have no way of knowing this for sure without blood test. BUT I will say for certain that it improved my quality of life.

cobri66

cobri66

Awards
That's a win for sure

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
did you get any more blood work to see where you're at now?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Love a bigT log! This stuff seems great. How does it rank on your extensive list of T boosters T?
thanks for the kind words matt....it's hard to rank test rx because I started in a huge deficit. I can say that it checked all the boxes that I look for in a top notch test booster-mood enhancement, gym aggression, increased appetite-which either directly or indirectly led to some gain in strength and endurance- due to increased cals....and of course noticeable improvement in libido.

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
Excellent review thebigt. I'm excited to start using this soon.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Nice job on the log T . Ill be grabbing tgis one for sure. Iam hoping for a bogo :)

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Nice job on the log T . Ill be grabbing tgis one for sure. Iam hoping for a bogo :)
when it gets on other websites it may have promos like that, but I wouldn't expect something like that anytime soon. it's a VERY expensive product to make, so the 25% off coupon VAUGHN25 is your best bet for the time being.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
when it gets on other websites it may have promos like that, but I wouldn't expect something like that anytime soon. it's a VERY expensive product to make, so the 25% off coupon VAUGHN25 is your best bet for the time being.
Thanks V will look into this today !

cobri66

cobri66

Awards
Nice job..nice log

Toff

Awards
  • Established
Taking as a PCT.... yet it has Epiandro in it... which is a ph?

Thoughts?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Taking as a PCT.... yet it has Epiandro in it... which is a ph?

Thoughts?
my guess is the dose of epi would have to be on the small side.

cobri66

cobri66

Awards

Toff

Awards
  • Established
ive got some epi in the cupboard ,transdermal 100mg

could i do similar as this and add.. say 50mg to my day and not need pct?

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
ive got some epi in the cupboard ,transdermal 100mg

could i do similar as this and add.. say 50mg to my day and not need pct?
probably wouldn't need pct, but 50mg of epi/day wouldn't do jack **** for you

Toff

Awards
  • Established
it comes in 100mg, stant TD (epi).. many run it 400mg +
doubt 100 would need pct

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
it comes in 100mg, stant TD (epi).. many run it 400mg +
doubt 100 would need pct
no way to know.

100mg/day still wouldn't do a damn thing though IMO

Guids

Awards
VaughnTrue - It’s says on the back of the Test-RX bottle that you can run up to 4 tabs per day. Would 4 tabs per day be enough dhea and epi to cause suppression?