Formutech Nutrition- Flexible Joint Formula 10 Day Review Opp

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Your in, Its a great product 10 days is enough to see a difference. long time use really shines. I run it at half dose and cant believe how well it works. I started at full dose for 1 month then went down.

Send me your addy and name so we can get your bottle out.
I run it 2 am 2 pm and a bottle lasts me 2 months

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
My buddy runs this stuff and loves it. I think he said it somehow keeps his gout away as well.

Can't wait to read the reviews!

gvdook

gvdook

Awards
I pm'ed you my info and cant wait to log this. Some days me knees are so bad that squats are the last thing I want to do. Well anything involving standing and a load on me, especially stairs. Ugh. Looking forward to trying this. Thanks for allowing me to try it out.

maul89

maul89

Awards
Your in, Its a great product 10 days is enough to see a difference. long time use really shines. I run it at half dose and cant believe how well it works. I started at full dose for 1 month then went down.

Send me your addy and name so we can get your bottle out.
Pm sent, thanks!

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Congrats to those who won, will stay posted for reviews

drewsicle3210

drewsicle3210

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My buddy runs this stuff and loves it. I think he said it somehow keeps his gout away as well.

Can't wait to read the reviews!
Really? Gout is bad stuff. Just another reason to get me some

soul0wner

soul0wner

Awards
  • Established
In too late, my shoulder joints are killing me today.

02sixxer

02sixxer

Awards
Addy's sent to shipping.

Danb2285

Danb2285

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Got mine yesterday just took my first dose.

gvdook

gvdook

Awards
I received mine this morning and just took my first dose. It was good timing since I just did squats and legs this morning and typically I hurt quite a bit that night/next morning.

Where should I start my log in the forums? Want to make sure I do this right and not go against any guidelines that I havent read yet.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I received mine this morning and just took my first dose. It was good timing since I just did squats and legs this morning and typically I hurt quite a bit that night/next morning.

Where should I start my log in the forums? Want to make sure I do this right and not go against any guidelines that I havent read yet.
Hopefully it will help ease the pain.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/

maul89

maul89

Awards
Just received mine, will start the log tomorrow.

What is everyone else running it at? 4 a day or 8? Would be interesting to see if there's a change in effects from a higher dosage.

Danb2285

Danb2285

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just received mine, will start the log tomorrow.

What is everyone else running it at? 4 a day or 8? Would be interesting to see if there's a change in effects from a higher dosage.
I'm gonna run 8.

Swanky- Do I need to start a separate log for this? Or just add it into my current log and do a review in your supp section?

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm gonna run 8.

Swanky- Do I need to start a separate log for this? Or just add it into my current log and do a review in your supp section?
Pretty sure adding to your log (post a link to the first flexible post here) and posting your final here, in product reviews and on NP would be great

Danb2285

Danb2285

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
maul89

maul89

Awards
So am I starting a log or just posting a final review? I have no problem posting one on the planet too.. Sorry for the confusion!

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So am I starting a log or just posting a final review? I have no problem posting one on the planet too.. Sorry for the confusion!
If you're already running a log give us a mention and then post up a review for us when you're done. If you're not running a log just a final review will do!

gvdook

gvdook

Awards
Just started my log in the log forum (cant post a link based on my post count). Planned on doing a daily so I hope that is ok. If not let me know.

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just started my log in the log forum (cant post a link based on my post count). Planned on doing a daily so I hope that is ok. If not let me know.
Yeah that's great thanks man! pm me the link and I'll post it up for you

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah that's great thanks man! pm me the link and I'll post it up for you
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/230592-formutech-nutrition-flexible.html"]http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/230592-formutech-nutrition-flexible.html

Danb2285

Danb2285

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Where exactly would you guys like me to post my review?

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
maul89

maul89

Awards
Posted up @ NP, does it take a while for them to post the reviews? I don't see mine yet.

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Posted up @ NP, does it take a while for them to post the reviews? I don't see mine yet.
Thanks dude! Yeah it takes a couple days, the NP staff checks them out first