Formula X/Division 1 Log (sponsored)

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Great log dude! Looks like the Athletix supps are treating you well.
You and him put on some sick logs!

Been slacking as far as keeping up with pics/weight updates. I've weighed the last 3 days: 190 on thursday (after taking a monster ****), 193.5 yesterday, and 191 this morning. This morning's weight was most likely the most accurate...For some reason I think my 193.5 is because I did not lift the day before. I did 3 site bodyfat w/ calipers on Wednesday and it came out to 21mm which hasn't changed since the beginning of this run, so that's definitely a positive since I'm running a 300 cal surplus daily plus I'm adding strength. I'll continue to monitor to see what changes come.

Pics from this morning
View attachment 65071
View attachment 65072
The attachments don't seem to be working.

uvawahoowa

Awards
So it's been a weird few days. Was feeling pretty good through Monday, Sunday was an off day and Monday was AM back/bis/forearms and PM HIIT cardio. Both workouts were solid, increased my power output in cardio and went at a great pace for back despite being chatted up by two guys (annoying, I'm there to workout not shoot the ****). I had a couple of quasi-rushed workouts yesterday and today due to having appointments directly after. I'm mainly gauging progress from my strength numbers (along with how I look in the mirror, but the mirror is so much more subjective than strength numbers). I was able to eek out an extra rep from the last comparable lift on RDLs, and reduced my break time on good mornings by 30 seconds per set. To be honest, I was hoping to knock off 5x5 at 370 but I only got 5 reps on 3 sets and 4 on the last 2. This morning on chest I was down strength-wise pretty much all across the board. Not a lot mind you, 1-3 total reps per exercise (over the course of however many sets I was doing)...but I really expect to make strength gains every time I'm in the gym, not regress. The last time I did this workout was a month ago...different gym but with the same equipment. Very frustrating.

I've decided to up cals again, going to 415/97.5/300 from 382.5/90/290, which is a 210.5 cal increase. We'll see how that goes.

I took my last scoop of Form X on Monday morning, sad to see that stuff run out. Not only did it make making my pwo easier by having 2 of the ingredients with the DAA, but the taste was phenomenal and I could almost feel it kick in around halfway through the 2nd week. I made the switch over to bulk DAA starting yesterday, I'm mixing it with my bulk cissus & bcaas in the morning and damn that's not a tasty beverage. I still have enough Division 1 to run through Friday, I wish I had picked up another bottle off the Nutra sale so I could run it for another 4 weeks.

Monday:
Wide Grip Pullup BW+80x5,5,5,5,5
Rev Grip Bent Row 215x8,8,7,7
V Bar 240x8,8,8,8 (Pause before last rep on last 2 sets)
=> Super wide grip pulldown to chest, full ROM 180x 6,5+1, 4+1, 4+1
8x8 Super Wide Neutral Grip Pulldown to chest 180x10,8,8,7+1,6,6,5,5
1 arm row overhand grip 110x8,8,8
DB Curl 45sx8,8,7,7 (Pause before last rep on last 3 sets)
Spider Hammer Curl 55x4,4,4
=>Standing BB Hammer curl 55x4,4,4
Rev Laying Cable Curl 70x12,11,11 (pause before last rep on last set, drop set after last set)
FST 7 Preacher Curl (Big EZ bar) 50x8,6,5,5,5,5,5+1

Tuesday:
RDL 370x5,5,5,5,4 (Had to regrip before 5th rep on 4th set)
Good Morning 150x8,8,8
=>Ham Focused Hyper Extension 25x5,5,5 (Weight behind head)
=>1.5 Minute Breaks
Seated Leg Curl 215x8,8,7,7 (Set 4 drop)
Alternating Unilateral Seated Leg Curl 90x10,10
=>Seated Leg Curl w/ contraction hold 120x8,8
=>1.5 Minute Breaks
FST 7 Seated Leg Curl (feet close, toes straight) 170x8,8,8,8,7,6,6+2

Wednesday:
DB BP 120sx5,4,4,4,2+2 (Last set 2 forced reps w/ spotter, followed by drop set & rest/pause on 3rd drop)
Inc BB BP 195x7,6,6,6
Dips 100x8,7,6,5
Incline Hammer Strength Tempo Set (3010) 140x6,6,6
FST 7 Cable Flyes 40sx10,10,9,9,9,9,8+2

Decline Skullcrushers 70x8,7,7,7
Rev Cable Pushdown 180x9,8,8
=>Overhead Rope Extension 110x8,6,6
=>1 Minute Breaks
Close Grip Bench Press 170x6,6,6,6 (I.5 Minute Breaks)
FST 7 Machine Preacher Extensions 95x10,10,10,10,9,9,8+2

Going to keep pushing forward, I'll put up a final review on Friday.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sick detail! Yeah nothing worse then people talking to you non stop in the gym when your trying to train.

Glad you enjoyed the Formula-X. Ew cissus mixed is so gross LOL.

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
LOL +1

Good ol' Formula-X... the tastiest, most complete, and ONLY DAA product I have in my arsenal.

I'll keep my cissus to pills though haha. Brought back flashbacks of Hulk Loads.

uvawahoowa

Awards
Sick detail! Yeah nothing worse then people talking to you non stop in the gym when your trying to train.

At least cissus is tolerable...I compare every bad tasting supp to yellow gold, that was truly awful. I ended up taking the scoop straight to the face just to get dosing out of the way as fast as possible

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
At least cissus is tolerable...I compare every bad tasting supp to yellow gold, that was truly awful. I ended up taking the scoop straight to the face just to get dosing out of the way as fast as possible
I took one a LONG time ago that my dad gave me called TurboATP. It smelled like fish food (the flake kind) and tasted exactly like you'd expect fishfood to taste. So hard to drink it down.

uvawahoowa

Awards
Well, the last week has been a whirlwind. I meant to give an final update on Friday, but I had to take a half day off to get a jump on boxing the last of my stuff up to move out of my apartment on Saturday. I had to switch around my lift schedule a little bit, but luckily I didn't miss a workout.

I finished up the last of the div 1 on Friday to end my stack. 4 weeks felt like it ran pretty quickly, I wish I had picked up another 4 weeks to see if the effects were amplified over weeks 5-8. Oh well, live and learn. I think I may have had one average workout over the run of these products, otherwise pretty phenomenal workouts. Outside of my bench numbers, strength numbers are up over the last 4 weeks and I am bigger and more vascular than when I started. Taste-wise, the form x was phenomenal. I would drink this stuff sitting out on my front porch on a sunny day. Great run, great product, great results. Thanks to JD and the Athletix crew!

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thank you for taking the time to log for us! Great log!

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thank you sir for logging for us. Glad to hear your workouts felt more beneficial towards your goals and that your size/vascularity have increased!

JD I'm seeing a pattern. Thats not the first time I've said people could drink Formula-X sipping on it all day long!

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thank you sir for logging for us. Glad to hear your workouts felt more beneficial towards your goals and that your size/vascularity have increased!

JD I'm seeing a pattern. Thats not the first time I've said people could drink Formula-X sipping on it all day long!
Everyone should try Formula-X! Once you try it, I would be it's not gonna be the last:)

bigguyn10ec

bigguyn10ec

Awards
  • Established
Yea I miss my.formula x . I wish I could get a bcaa product that tasted that good.

Speaking if taste anyone tried eff creatine? Holy.! Battery acid is what I come up with. !

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yea I miss my.formula x . I wish I could get a bcaa product that tasted that good.

Speaking if taste anyone tried eff creatine? Holy.! Battery acid is what I come up with. !
eff creatine? never heard of it.

Yeah that Formula-X has been calling my name, just trying to save it for PCT lol.

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Holly mother man, JD where'd you find this beast!!! I just went through this log and was floored. Bro you got some intense wicked strength.

uvawahoowa

Awards
Holly mother man, JD where'd you find this beast!!! I just went through this log and was floored. Bro you got some intense wicked strength.
Thx bro, trying to do what I can to up my numbers while still staying lean. Supps like these help a hell of a lot!

bigguyn10ec

bigguyn10ec

Awards
  • Established
Need some pics to post up.