formex and stay time

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
ok. anyone on this stuff knows that it knocks your libdo out of the park. my question is anyone else having incredible stay time with your significant other? for me its actually too long but she loves it. i sometimes have to take a break then keep on going

eros62d

eros62d

Awards
ok. anyone on this stuff knows that it knocks your libdo out of the park. my question is anyone else having incredible stay time with your significant other? for me its actually too long but she loves it. i sometimes have to take a break then keep on going
Same thing here dog!

AK32408

AK32408

IBE/PHF Rep
Awards
  • Established
People are gonna think we're payin you guy's for all of this positive feedback !

:lol:

I agree though with both of you. I think that's one of the sides effects :p

...it should be in small print on the bottle :

"WARNING: The effects of this product on your libido may cause her to wear out long before you do, please notify her a head of time."

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
looks like ill have to be sure im on formex during my honeymoon :)

Imeniaan

Awards
  • Established
Will the libido enhancing effect be noticable with just one 1 capsule a day? Will the majority of people who are using this product, experience an increase in libido?

Thanks.

AK32408

AK32408

IBE/PHF Rep
Awards
  • Established
Will the libido enhancing effect be noticable with just one 1 capsule a day? Will the majority of people who are using this product, experience an increase in libido?

Thanks.
As far as I know, increased libido is a given on Formex... like it or not :lol:

yoshi5674

yoshi5674

Awards
  • Established
How soon before you guys are seeing results in the sack?