Formadrol + T-911 dosing?

spezzy

Awards
Hey guys, my bottles will be coming in on the 14th. Just wanted to get some quick input on dosing. I was thinking 3 formadrol pre bed per day and 3 T-911. For the t-911 I was going to dose 1 upon waking and 2 pre-workout. Thoughts or suggestions? Running this standalone, want to gauge it's efficacy on me before trying it with torem/clomid in PCT. Thanks.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hey guys, my bottles will be coming in on the 14th. Just wanted to get some quick input on dosing. I was thinking 3 formadrol pre bed per day and 3 T-911. For the t-911 I was going to dose 1 upon waking and 2 pre-workout. Thoughts or suggestions? Running this standalone, want to gauge it's efficacy on me before trying it with torem/clomid in PCT. Thanks.
I would do the Formadrol 3-4 per day and taper as you go along. Week 1: 4 caps evenly spread out, Week 2: 3 caps evenly spread out.. etc.

Id take 2 T911 a day one am and one prior to workout, or if you workout in the am then 1 pre workout 1 later in the day.

spezzy

Awards
Thanks Bro, that's what I've done. First impressions are that it takes a little while for the T-911 to disolve. I also noticed a tingling in the back of my mouth and in my head after it dissolved. Also noted that I pissed a lot more than usual after taking the Formadrol, arms 'look' a little more dried out. Probably placebo but we will see. That was the 14th. Woke up this morning with some massive wood, way more pronounced than usual. I'm quite excited for the next coming weeks.

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I keep my T911 dosing first thing AM and before lifting if I am not lifting in the evening.

As far as Formadrol, I've never had to to over 3/day (I know a few folks who have used 4 per day for both solo test boosting, as well as some who do 4 as part of their post cycle).

With the T911 spacing apart doses is a bigger factor as the Y provides stimulation to your nervous system (energy, aggressiveness, etc). Formadrol on the other hand I dose first thing AM and before bed, with the largest dose being before bed when estrogen levels are highest.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks Bro, that's what I've done. First impressions are that it takes a little while for the T-911 to disolve. I also noticed a tingling in the back of my mouth and in my head after it dissolved. Also noted that I pissed a lot more than usual after taking the Formadrol, arms 'look' a little more dried out. Probably placebo but we will see. That was the 14th. Woke up this morning with some massive wood, way more pronounced than usual. I'm quite excited for the next coming weeks.
Whenever i take formadrol i instantly start pissing more, even with T911, its part of the lowering of estro.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
so nobody takes t-911 pre-bed? will the Y effect sleep?

ill be on t-911 when finished with natadrol, and i was thinking
1 am
1 preworkout (about 3-4 hours later)
1 pm (but unsure how close to bed time)

on my off days i was going to take 3 spaces apart evenly, but still unsure how close to bed time.

input appreciated.

spezzy

Awards
Thanks for the input guys. I will try taking my second dose of Formadrol right before bed from now on.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ive taken T911 prior to bed with no ill effects, yohimbe doesnt affect me like it does others and im pretty sure the dosage of Y is very low, like 1-3mgs per tab if i recall correctly.