forma stazonal sides?

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yea you definitely don't wanna tan after applying forma stanz!!! I did once and could feel the app area burning as I was tanning. Got out and sure enough my chest was scorched!

Rahl

Rahl

Awards
  • Established
Yea you definitely don't wanna tan after applying forma stanz!!! I did once and could feel the app area burning as I was tanning. Got out and sure enough my chest was scorched!
Isn't that the case with most transdermal products? I thought I remember reading that in regards to SA and Derma too.

Colbert

Colbert

Awards
I've read that it blocks the bad estrogen only(E2) and it also helps with preventing hair loss..which makes me wanting to run it for my EN-TIRE cycle.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I just received mine and will being it shortly with reivews :D

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
theres an excellent write up in the sticky "101 to steroids" at the top of this section. Goes into great detail

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
I switched over to rubbing the FORMA on my testes around a week and a half ago... MUCH BETTER. It dries fast enough I can still get dressed in a timely fashion after application, and I don't have the weird allergic reaction all over my upper body from tanning.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I switched over to rubbing the FORMA on my testes around a week and a half ago... MUCH BETTER. It dries fast enough I can still get dressed in a timely fashion after application, and I don't have the weird allergic reaction all over my upper body from tanning.
First time I've heard of applying Formastanozol on the boys....interesting

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
hoping this will lean me out nicely.

bcazo

bcazo

Awards
i'm starting mine soon and was thinking of applying to the boys too! Do you have to rotate areas or can it be applied to the same area daily? It's my first time using it.

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
The Forma on the testes is the way to go - been a long enough time with daily/2x daily application that I can say there is zero side-effects where itching or allergic reactions are concerned. Also, it's amazing to me how fast it dries. As far as rotating, no, I just rub away fresh out of the shower! :)

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What should I do if my girlfriend wants to suck on them?