Forma stanzol, wife pregnant, how bad did I **** up?

toolband

toolband

Awards
Ok, I'm a little stressed out right now. I just finished up PCT like last week and I was on forma stanzol during my cycle for an AI. It is topical formestane from mr supps. I didn't put it on before bed and was generally pretty good about limiting my wife's potential exposure, but now I'm in need of a little reassurance. I just read in William Llewellyn's book "Anabolics" that aromatise inhibitors should not be taken or handled by pregnant women because of risk to the fetus.

Formestane is a relatively mild AI and I know that her exposure was minimal if at all, but how worried do I need to be? Does anybody have more information as to exactly what kind of risks are involved with this? Is this something that I need to talk to her doctor about?

This is why I ****ing HATE topical ****. Goddamnit. I'm freakin out now.

thyrod

thyrod

Awards
From my understanding you should be fine. But if your scared talk to the doc and your wife. But all should be good.

toolband

toolband

Awards
**** I hope so!

toolband

toolband

Awards
I'm not touching ANYTHING ever again without thoroughly reading up on it in that book. I do a lot of research online but I've never seen any mention of that before. Screw topical stuff!

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
None of this stuff is good to pass on to a pregnant woman, but I know test/DHT are the worst of the worst....esp DHT....AI/anti-estrogens? I'm sure its not a good thing of course....but the mr supps version has such a small amount for application, and it dries so quickly....hard to believe it would transfer....although if you have it on your fingers I suppose very minimal amounts could transfer....not like it was greasy never dries dermacrine which would get all over the place and all over everybody....

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm using transaderm and I use gloves to apply it and let it dry then put a shirt on so there's no problem there and I just keep my shirt on during sex with the gf just to be safe

toolband

toolband

Awards
Thanks for the info bro's, I feel a little bit better. I research like a mother****er trying to avoid **** like this! I need my ass kicked! Don't know what I was thinking.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
None of this stuff is good to pass on to a pregnant woman, but I know test/DHT are the worst of the worst....esp DHT....AI/anti-estrogens? I'm sure its not a good thing of course....but the mr supps version has such a small amount for application, and it dries so quickly....hard to believe it would transfer....although if you have it on your fingers I suppose very minimal amounts could transfer....not like it was greasy never dries dermacrine which would get all over the place and all over everybody....
Huhh? Your saying if I'm taking something that raises my Dht while trying to get my fiancé pregnant is bad? I am currently trying. Now I'm worried lol. Also you think erase pro is bad as well? Sh1t! Lol

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
Huhh? Your saying if I'm taking something that raises my Dht while trying to get my fiancé pregnant is bad? I am currently trying. Now I'm worried lol. Also you think erase pro is bad as well? Sh1t! Lol
only if the DHT/test/test base product is topical and you transfer it to her.....or she gets some masteron spilled on her :D....DHT is known for causing birth defects, mainly stunting the growth of the male fetuses genitals....you don't want your son to have a small penis do you? CUT THE SHYT!!! lol....just stay away from topicals though....then you will have no problems....topicals are for us single guys, but we don't get laid as much....at least we got our topicals :D....

toolband

toolband

Awards
lol hahahaha

well let this be a lesson to us all! I've thought about topicals being no good just because I share a bed with my wife, but it never once crossed my mind what could happen if she got knocked up. If your married or your sandwhich maker lives with you, stay away from transdermal shyt! lol

Thank you guys for the info and the peace of mind. Keep your fingers crossed. We are naming the little man Colt, he will be our second son. Can't wait!

ThunderHumper

Banned
Awards
Maybe u lucked out and just created a boy with that ai exposure

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
only if the DHT/test/test base product is topical and you transfer it to her.....or she gets some masteron spilled on her :D....DHT is known for causing birth defects, mainly stunting the growth of the male fetuses genitals....you don't want your son to have a small penis do you? CUT THE SHYT!!! lol....just stay away from topicals though....then you will have no problems....topicals are for us single guys, but we don't get laid as much....at least we got our topicals :D....
Lmfaooo ok cool. I was worried for a second. Don't want my boy with a small penis like you :) Hahaha. I'm only on stanodrol. I'll stay away from topicals. How about abliderate advance? Yea a little paranoid now lol. I doubt it'll have any effect on her, just wanting to make sure.

flook1e

flook1e

Awards
Mate, I think the dose of AI that would cause obstetric defects would be a lot higher than a bit of excess powder that she may or may not have inhaled one occasion. Some drugs are more teratogenic than others and it depends on Which trimester she is at? Stop worrying for now, it will more than likely be fine, and obvious physical defects can be picked up on the ultrasound scans

toolband

toolband

Awards
Mate, I think the dose of AI that would cause obstetric defects would be a lot higher than a bit of excess powder that she may or may not have inhaled one occasion. Some drugs are more teratogenic than others and it depends on Which trimester she is at? Stop worrying for now, it will more than likely be fine, and obvious physical defects can be picked up on the ultrasound scans
Thanks man...she was first / second trimester when I was using the forma stanzol. I think her exposure, if any, was very limited...

****ing tears me up that I was freakin ignorant enough to even risk that though! F@ck transdermals

toolband

toolband

Awards
Yeah I did we are seeing the doc on wednesday. Everything looked fine in the ultra sound.

toolband

toolband

Awards
I've been reading my ass off and it looks like unless she was exposed to a dose strong enough to actually affect her own aromatase, test, and estrogen balances measurably, then it shouldn't affect the baby. If she was exposed at all it was in absolutely minute doses, just whatever was left on my skin the few times I may have been intimate with her before taking a shower when we get back from the gym.

I think I'm good to go.

toolband

toolband

Awards
Just being paranoid, can't be too careful!

flook1e

flook1e

Awards
Not when a foetus is concerned! Glad everything is fine mate - I'm sure that's the way things stay.

toolband

toolband

Awards
Thanks bro!