Forged Black Extreme

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
So here is Forged Black extreme in a nut shell.
1-Andro- 35mg
Max Lmg- 15mg
Halodrol- 10 mg
Then a delivery system added to it.

So here is the question I put forth, what is the best use of it? Recomp or bulk?
I have a bottle of it and it will expire by the end of next year so I am trying to figure out when/if I am going to run it.
Thanks ahead of time

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
PM'd ya.

ManBeast

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
looks like a shiitty product to me.

disapointing to see such a gimmicky (sp) product from transform.

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
Nope I have the bottle in my giant stash. If you really want it I would be willing to part with it.

saleen4162

Awards
Well I have a new bottle here only cause my buddy took it and it worked awesome for him but everyone is different you know? so just geeting more info on it before i put it into my body. Thanks though

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
It is really "gimmicky". I would not recommend it for a first cycle at all. I assume this is your first cycle. I have one buddy who really enjoys it but I would not consider him to be an expert on the subject at all. I would recommend using something else as a first cycle.

Well I have a new bottle here only cause my buddy took it and it worked awesome for him but everyone is different you know? so just geeting more info on it before i put it into my body. Thanks though

saleen4162

Awards
What do you recommend??? N thank you appreciate the info

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
Epi or hdrol are recommended for first cycle. Some people love epi, some love hdrol. If I had to run my first cycle again I would go with hdrol after reading all the logs on it and the fact that it has so many uses.
Helladrol is a good hdrol clone that has really good reviews.

50/75/75/75/100/100 would be a good layout or bump up week 3
Then run an all in one support like life support or cycle assist

Then run a SERM based pct with DAA and erase and you should be good.