For those who've tried every test booster -Whats the best?

Toff

Awards
  • Established
Now in 2015, what is showing as tried and tested booster? NO REPS please

Im looking for:

a) Major libido revamp
b) Motivation and drive to turn over cars in the street

In my experienc isa-test gf is the only one that really got me going, angry, full of energy with added bulk DAA and usp powerfull.

D-Pol is on my radar but no say if it helps libido much. That and MP Battlefuel XT, BEAST SuperTest, doubleDragon TST 750 coming high in the reviews in many online stores. supplementreveiws website says isa-testgf

What would you suggest, this day and age - im seeing some bespoke ones now with 75 mg aramistane and TEN tablets a day! (see Sup3r PCT)

Im 34.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
34 seems young to be so sure its a T-booster you want, when you would get better aesthetic/strength/hypertrophy results from other, less expensive products.

If all you want is libido and you don't mind these price tags I guess you can though

Comeuppance

Awards
Bulbine natalensis is the only OTC test booster I'm aware of that has real clinical data behind it. I can personally vouch for its effectiveness, as my voice has deepened and my libido has shot up since I've started taking it, and I was exceptionally skeptical about it to begin with.

Also, on the slightly sketchier side of things, a suicidal AI like exemestane, if dosed properly, will bring your estrogen levels so low that your body will try to produce more the only way it knows how - producing more testosterone. Exemestane permanently deactivates the aromitizing hormones. and with proper dosing, you can outpace your HPTAs attempts to replace the aromitizing hormones and thus produce more testosterone without it converting to estrogen.

I believe Olympus's Sup3r PCT is likely to be your best bet. It's a very comprehensive formula with full clinical dosages as opposed to BS token amounts or loads of BS ingredients. A solid product that I would be using if I didn't already have bulbine, DAA, exemestane, and tamoxifen citrate separately.

Toff

Awards
  • Established
Ok pulled the trigger on D-Pol after much umming and arring - the price was right.

I may grab a preowrkout for the 'oomph' coming up to a workout session that I currently lack (cba)

HAve some L-dopa for rest- I may give that a shot at night to get some decent sleep - currently sleeping but waking up tired

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
Now in 2015, what is showing as tried and tested booster? NO REPS please

Im looking for:

a) Major libido revamp
b) Motivation and drive to turn over cars in the street

In my experienc isa-test gf is the only one that really got me going, angry, full of energy with added bulk DAA and usp powerfull.

D-Pol is on my radar but no say if it helps libido much. That and MP Battlefuel XT, BEAST SuperTest, doubleDragon TST 750 coming high in the reviews in many online stores. supplementreveiws website says isa-testgf

What would you suggest, this day and age - im seeing some bespoke ones now with 75 mg aramistane and TEN tablets a day! (see Sup3r PCT)

Im 34.
Tried a ton of them.

LJ100 and anything with 3,4 divanil work GREAT. Stack that with a simple otc AI like El1minate and you are gtg.

Throw in some Boron and extra D3 too.

ericool007

ericool007

Awards
  • Established
alphamax plus some LJ100 would be ideal

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Tried a ton of them.

LJ100 and anything with 3,4 divanil work GREAT. Stack that with a simple otc AI like El1minate and you are gtg.

Throw in some Boron and extra D3 too.
Sounds like LJ100 + Alphamax!
alphamax plus some LJ100 would be ideal
Yep that would be a great stack and would cover all your basis for testosterone optimization!

Alex281

Alex281

Awards
  • Established
Apex Male by BSL
Got almost every test boosting ingredients available on the market..including Daa at 3grams and Bulbine at 1gram

Comeuppance

Awards
Much of the research I've seen doesn't support long jack as a testosterone booster as much as it would be a pro-erectile agent.

The Examine article on long jack is pretty comprehensive, stating:
- no clinical evidence for testosterone boosts through oral administration in humans
- no clinical evidence for estrogen eradication through oral administration in humans
- notable efficacy as a libido booster, anti-anxiety, and pro-erectile agent

So, if you're nervous, don't feel as much sex drive, or are having a hard time getting/maintaining an erection, LJ could be of use. Actual testosterone levels aren't likely to be effected, however.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Much of the research I've seen doesn't support long jack as a testosterone booster as much as it would be a pro-erectile agent.

The Examine article on long jack is pretty comprehensive, stating:
- no clinical evidence for testosterone boosts through oral administration in humans
- no clinical evidence for estrogen eradication through oral administration in humans
- notable efficacy as a libido booster, anti-anxiety, and pro-erectile agent

So, if you're nervous, don't feel as much sex drive, or are having a hard time getting/maintaining an erection, LJ could be of use. Actual testosterone levels aren't likely to be effected, however.
Phytoandrogenic properties of Eurycoma longifolia as natural alternative to testosterone replacement therapy - George - 2014 - Andrologia - Wiley Online Library
Influence of Eurycoma longifolia on the copulatory activity of sexually sluggish and impotent male rats
JISSN | Full text | Effect of Tongkat Ali on stress hormones and psychological mood state in moderately stressed subjects

Also look around the Over 35, Anti-aging, or any TRT forums where people get labs done. It most definitely helps to increase test, mainly free test. On top of mood, confidence, and energy.

Toff

Awards
  • Established
mood, confidence, and energy - who doesn't want that!