For those who know me, and my reason of MIA. I now return

liquid

liquid

Awards
  • Established
I was a stable member in this forum until a few months back. Some may know me, some may not.
I was stuck in a rut, from a loss of a family member, and a loss of a job. Suddenly I felt unimportant and just gave up on myself and things around me.
Since then, I gained a good ole 20lbs + of flub. Now I am back and trying to pick up the pieces.

methusaleh

methusaleh

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Good for you for acknowledging that something is wrong and needs fixing, welcome back! Sorry to hear about the path that life led you down, but you came to the right place to get to the road to recovery...

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
Welcome home, welcome back......now, get to it. You have one life not two and this is not a video game, there is no reset button. Losing things in life is what you will experience more as you get older. Life is hard that way, but it's how you deal with it. Now you had a rough going there, you dealt with it in your own way, cool. Remember this though, it will happen again and most likely it will be worse. Take your experience and use it as a strength next time. Living life is experience after all.

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
A mistake is admission to a chance at wisdom.

If you need to talk sometime, I have quite a bit of experience on life sucking :D and the ways around it mentally regardless of circumstances to be happy, and enjoy life bud.

Picking up the pieces sucks bro... BUT you can put them back together in such a way as you desire. It may sound crappy, but sometimes things have to be torn down to the ground in order to be rebuilt in a grand fashion far surpassing its previous stature.

Shoot me a PM if you would like to talk.

Happiness is not in finances,friendships,body shape,etc. Those things help greatly, but are not necessary.

We can rarely truly see ourselves until we have nothing left to look at in the mirror but us. No fancy cloths, no sweet car, or title. Just us. Then we can become something more. SO you ARE only going to excel, and FAR exceed your previous state into something greater!

Welcome back bro!

brk_nemesis

brk_nemesis

yea!!!!!
Awards
  • Established
Liquid your back brah!!!!!!

Dang man,.. Ive been wondering what happened to you. It was like you fell off the face of the earth or sumthing. I hope everything is better now, and im sorry for you loss. I have been there, and it aint an easy road to go down, nor get off of.

Drop me a PM if ya need to talk bro.

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Welcome Back, Liquid!
Find peace within before searching outside.

It's good to have you back.