Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
31-25 Seattle.
Georgetown was only 11 points away total from the correct guess without going over which was the closest
georgetown please send over

Name
City/State/Zip
Email
Anabolic Username:
Product Choice (Flexatril/perform)

Shoot me an email with all the information above (ill PM You my info)
Ill get this out ASAP For you buddy!

We just hope you give us a short review or a mini-log in return!

Thanks for playing everyone.

NEW PROMO's are coming!! one is already up!

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Ive said my piece. I'll let others be the judge. There is no excuse when a Rep knowingly and blatantly ignores posts and PMs when they have been actively posting in the same thread and other threads on this board.
Sorry for the late reply
But if you want to send me an email
Ill send you out a special package, and also put express shipping on it for your convenience.
Keep in touch.

DonaldPump

DonaldPump

Awards
Sorry for the late reply
But if you want to send me an email
Ill send you out a special package, and also put express shipping on it for your convenience.
Keep in touch.
Huge shoutout to TheSolution and Scivation for honoring the football promo they were having. There was a tiny hiccup that was addressed and they more than made up for it by sending me some great supplements and swag. TheSolution is a stand up guy and it was a pleasure working with him on this. He was easily reachable through PM and quickly reached out to me to make sure I was squared away.

Box of goods was shipped out expedited and got here this afternoon. I'm going to be starting a mini log for both the Flexatril and Xtend Perform here very shortly and will provide links when they are up.

On a side note they also included 14 samples of assorted flavors (7 xtend and 7 xtend Perform) a ToGo funnel and their 45oz shaker bottle.... this thing is BA btw... if you don't have one I'd suggest getting one. Extremely pleased with the design and overall feeling of the larger shaker bottle.

Thanks again to TheSolution and the Scivation team!

IMG_1479187528.266896.jpg

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Huge shoutout to TheSolution and Scivation for honoring the football promo they were having. There was a tiny hiccup that was addressed and they more than made up for it by sending me some great supplements and swag. TheSolution is a stand up guy and it was a pleasure working with him on this. He was easily reachable through PM and quickly reached out to me to make sure I was squared away.

Box of goods was shipped out expedited and got here this afternoon. I'm going to be starting a mini log for both the Flexatril and Xtend Perform here very shortly and will provide links when they are up.

On a side note they also included 14 samples of assorted flavors (7 xtend and 7 xtend Perform) a ToGo funnel and their 45oz shaker bottle.... this thing is BA btw... if you don't have one I'd suggest getting one. Extremely pleased with the design and overall feeling of the larger shaker bottle.

Thanks again to TheSolution and the Scivation team!

View attachment 142232
How is your log coming along bud???
Still waiting for you to get that up and running.....