BLACK747

Awards
  • Established
maybe bob can answer the question about activins and the heart

BLACK747

BLACK747

Awards
  • Established
One more thing i want to add ACCELERON PHARMA is developing a product that increases bone mass by inhibiting activins could this be a side effect to this product in question[ i dont know
but this will be ask .]

BLACK747

BLACK747

Awards
  • Established
good find datbtrue that study suggest follistatin to be useful in human applications but i have also read otherwise it also state that follistatin blocks gdf-11 which as i mention means there are other growth factors in play here it has also been mention that follistatin binds to gdf-9 which is said to be closely related to gdf-8 as well good find datbtrue [excellent]

mexmuscle

Awards
Not allowing this guy to let us know hoe he is doing with a supplemenmt is a sure invitation to move to another board where we can do so.. :hammer:

Basically this looks like a back door attempt to advertise a non-sponsor product here and to push up sales for another retailer (besides NP). And the stuff looks like junk. I would suggest taking this post down BJ. I know you have done a lot of research for this board but this is a lil different.

bb

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
Ok. everyone let go of the source deal. Mod handled it. BLACK is fine now. Hes not on here alot and it was a gray area IMO.
So he is using Follistatin.
Continue BLACK.

BLACK747

BLACK747

Awards
  • Established
hello family its your homeboy black got a tracking num today on this follistatin hint hint should arrive tommorrow it was shipped overnight so i will start the log on monday

Bionic

Bionic

Awards
  • Established
Hey Black! I didn't read the studies but did you ever get an answer to your questions that you're comfortable with?

datBtrue

datBtrue

Awards
  • Established
hello family its your homeboy black got a tracking num today on this follistatin hint hint should arrive tommorrow it was shipped overnight so i will start the log on monday
Back in black!

BLACK747

BLACK747

Awards
  • Established
one of my question was about side effects another was about specific bindings of other growth factors other than gdf-8 and to be honest it wasnt answered follistatin is a known powerful inhibitor of myostatin and other growth factors so thats one of the question that will probably come up again by someone else smarter than me
even though this isnt synthetic follistatin its inventors claims its stronger than the anti-bodies for gdf-8 so im really looking forward to running this log

disgraziato

Awards
Bro-
Let the mods do their job and stop being a bloody "teacher's pet"...lighten up...not ur business

BLACK747

BLACK747

Awards
  • Established
log will start monday until then [peace!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mexmuscle

Awards

Is this Folstaxan you will be testing? Does that mean they finally did manage to make it? I just received a letter from that company saying they had not bee able to do so.

BLACK747

BLACK747

Awards
  • Established
that is correct i recieved it today i tried some of it a few minutes ago and once you get pass the smell which is awful you got to deal with the taste which is just as worst but im gonna start a log on monday

mexmuscle

Awards
that is correct i recieved it today i tried some of it a few minutes ago and once you get pass the smell which is awful you got to deal with the taste which is just as worst but im gonna start a log on monday

Thanks. You are testing it for them now, but they are not yet selling it to the public. Is that correct?

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Is it oral or Injection?

BLACK747

BLACK747

Awards
  • Established
powder that doesnt mix good and that smell bad and taste even worst

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I am in. If its reasonable I will put a down payment on it.

BLACK747

BLACK747

Awards
  • Established
yeah its main action is from fertile egg yolk which is supposed to have a active form of follistatin follistatin for what its worth binds to gdf-8 very strongly it also binds to activins and it binds to gdf-11 very strongly gdf-11 is some kind of nerve tissue inhibitor it also shares 90 percent identical amino acid sequence to myostatin there is also a new anti-body out that binds to gdf-8 and 11 which is supposed to be in clinical trials scientist also says that blocking gdf-11 could carry side effects activins are considered noval drug targets since blocking them will prevent apotosis,fibroisis, inflamation and the forming of several cancers. its alot more to activins and gdf-11 that are important for the body as is gdf-8 [which help healthy tendons form.but its late and im just getting off work so i probably mistated something but i will correct it later.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Neat.

BLACK747

BLACK747

Awards
  • Established
alright family as promise black747 folstaxan log::
DAY 1::
TASTE:: 1 OUT OF 10 taste bad unless you like the raw egg taste
SMELL:: 0 OUT OF 10 smells god awful
MIXABILITY:: 1 OUT OF 10 real bulky and clunky
STARTING WEIGHT:: 217 been dieting down heavy
Im actually taking 60 grams a day of this stuff 3 scoops taking once in the morning another right before i hit the gym another before bed,the recommended dosage of this stuff is 20 grams a day which i was told would work but since im not paying for it I was told to run 60 grams a day, workout today was intense probably because the old lady piss me off but then again when i do back and biceps its always intense great pump but nothing unusual i will keep everyone posted daily and i will take pictures daily of my progress no bullshi# any question feel free to ask.

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
cant wait to see pics.
You didnt happen to have a MD article on this did you? I do, last month. So im guessin you def got some connections.

Cant wait to see what happens. From what i read, Follistatin is in our eggs but like mentioned its extremely low. So this is in essence an extract from eggs.

Goodluck.

ludacris007

ludacris007

Awards
  • Established
no clue this **** was oral. thought it was an inj product. **** it good luck with the log black!!!

BLACK747

BLACK747

Awards
  • Established
thats right mental its def and extract from fertile egg yolk and like I said it taste just like raw eggs which i used to eat so it dont really bother me and he said they are working on a more powerful version and one that taste better as we speak and that shipments on everyone else order will start this week he assurred me

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Can I get some? I have the doe if it works. I trust you black with your rep here and your good logs or should I wait for the more potent powerfull one. Taste I could care less as pslin is like ass and I am downin it like hot cakes.

mexmuscle

Awards
thats right mental its def and extract from fertile egg yolk and like I said it taste just like raw eggs which i used to eat so it dont really bother me and he said they are working on a more powerful version and one that taste better as we speak and that shipments on everyone else order will start this week he assurred me

Shipments will be sent to everyone else who had already placed orders before hand, but not to anyone who wants to order the product now. Production is still limited, though. I tried placing an order in September and it was too late already.

papapumpsd

papapumpsd

Awards
  • Established
Can I get some? I have the doe if it works. I trust you black with your rep here and your good logs or should I wait for the more potent powerfull one. Taste I could care less as pslin is like ass and I am downin it like hot cakes.
You have an uncanny desire to try anything, immediately.

DJ, are you using Test right now? Did you ever get that IGF you created a thread on??

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I am not using test. My Friend is and I was thinking of trying dienedrone if able to log and he wanted to stack with some oral. Which IGF 1 the pill you don't have to work out thread? I did pegmgf for 3 months before and I loved it. I had less calories that 3 months as my money went to the peptides vs food and I keepd my weight the same.

papapumpsd

papapumpsd

Awards
  • Established
I am not using test. My Friend is and I was thinking of trying dienedrone if able to log and he wanted to stack with some oral. Which IGF 1 the pill you don't have to work out thread? I did pegmgf for 3 months before and I loved it. I had less calories that 3 months as my money went to the peptides vs food and I keepd my weight the same.
Oh, ok, I remember you talking about Test in a thread in the Steroid section, wasn't sure if you on it.

Regarding IGF-1, I was referring to the des (1-3) variant you brought up not too long ago.

No worries.

-End HJ-

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I am waiting for my guy to get few more things than I will buy buy start with des than switch over to lr3 for cost reasons but I will try to at least get 1 month of the des in than 3 moths of lr3. Depends on how much I can afford. I have a buddy that has done severl peptide cycles but said he got anxiety from it and stopped both times. He was on lr3 cjc and ghrp6 and after each time he did his stuff got anxiety he said so he wont' do it any more but I am going to have him monitor me closely.

BLACK747

BLACK747

Awards
  • Established
day 2 weight still holding at 217 had and excellent workout today did chest and triceps great pump this stuff seems to give a good pump but it could be me wishing though so i will hold off on that assesment the stuff does seems to mess with your appetite it doesnt take me long to get full so thats a plus
nothing else to report no super bump in strength no explosion of hypertrophic muscle yet but its only day 2 so im gonna remain optimistic anyway any question from anyone please feel free to ask.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Can you PM me on where to getting it?

JohnnieFreeze

JohnnieFreeze

Awards
  • Established
looks like its being reformulated..

Folstaxan® is NOT currently being sold. All delivery positions have been reserved. Initial sales of Folstaxan® will be initiated after all holders of delivery postions have been given the opportunity to accept shipment or have their money refunded. It is anticipated that sales will begin on or about November 1, 2008.

Due to extreme problems with ramping up Folstaxan® to commercial production levels, it has been necessary to re-formulate the product. The product that will now be shipped will not be free of Lipids. Rather it will contain an amount of lipids, as stated on the product label.

Shipments of the newly formulated Folstaxan® will begin on or about October 31, 2008. *Folstaxan® has been reformulated and is no longer free of lipids.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
This looks like a awesome drug to take.

BLACK747

BLACK747

Awards
  • Established
dj man chill out a little slick its not a drug its a dietary supplement powder thats produced from a natural source

JohnnieFreeze

JohnnieFreeze

Awards
  • Established
day 2 weight still holding at 217 had and excellent workout today did chest and triceps great pump this stuff seems to give a good pump but it could be me wishing though so i will hold off on that assesment the stuff does seems to mess with your appetite it doesnt take me long to get full so thats a plus
nothing else to report no super bump in strength no explosion of hypertrophic muscle yet but its only day 2 so im gonna remain optimistic anyway any question from anyone please feel free to ask.
Hi Black, does the company give any kind of time frame for this stuff to "kick in"? Also, would you happen to know when they'll be ready to serve the public?

BLACK747

BLACK747

Awards
  • Established
wassup johnnie I was told by the owner that shipments will began this week and as far as the effectiveness is I never ask that i judge it for myself I can tell you that its actually my 3 day on this stuff and im using 3 times the dosage and what im noticing is good pumps in the gym a little more energy which is completely opposite than the anti-bodies i log probably because follistatin helps regulate glucose in the muscle but this could be that im wanting this to work so bad that its all in my head its only been 3 days I was told that this stuff def lowers gdf-8 in the body but was not promise any specific growth and i havent seen any muscle growth yet

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
im still waiting. And like BLACK said, its a supplement but is in this section because the tie to GDF-8/Follistatin. There should def be something noticeable, eventually. The science and studies i though i saw backed the actions this product/substance should act on.

JohnnieFreeze

JohnnieFreeze

Awards
  • Established
Thanks Black & MentalTwitch for the info...
noticeable pumps within 3 days does sound promising..even at 3x the dose. At normal dose it should have some kind of effect within a couple weeks...suppose the real test is what kind of potential gains can one achieve from its "gdf-8 lowering" properties...

BLACK747

BLACK747

Awards
  • Established
alright my friends another sucessful day using folstaxan nothing unusual to report though no abnormal muscle growth no extraordinary strength gain only getting the good pump
effect from it also im starting to get that hunger from it to which is one of the effects from lowering gdf-8 its not as pronounced yet but i can def feel it I did shoulders today and i actually felt a huge pump in my shoulders but thats not saying too much because i dont have problems getting pump up lifting weights as i stated above no strength gains as of yet but i will be monitoring it closely other than that nothing else to report any question feel free to ask.

BLACK747

BLACK747

Awards
  • Established
well its been a full week using folstaxan and nothing dramatic to report no strength increases no explosion of muscle hypertrophy but I have notice great muscle pumps in the gym
slight hunger increase but nothing out of the ordinary but its only been a week mind you that i am using 3x the required dose my body weight is holding at 217 same as when i began I will keep everone posted on this endeavor any question feel free to ask peace!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mattikus

mattikus

Awards
  • Established
Props for loggin' Black.. will be followin' along

BLACK747

BLACK747

Awards
  • Established
Thanks man I appreciate you following along.One thing i would like to mention is that i tried alot of things in the past pertaining to bodybuilding and have had alot of dissapointments i surely hope this is not one of them im hoping for something great not a bulls### product only time will tell

JohnnieFreeze

JohnnieFreeze

Awards
  • Established
Thanks man I appreciate you following along.One thing i would like to mention is that i tried alot of things in the past pertaining to bodybuilding and have had alot of dissapointments i surely hope this is not one of them im hoping for something great not a bulls### product only time will tell
I've got my eyes peeled to this also Black :)
So far it looks like you're noticing increased appetite and better pumps, so its doing something.. even at 3x the dosage, it should still do *something* at the recommended. (at least I hope so since its a bit pricey) I look forward to see what this stuff can do after a month or so.

mattikus

mattikus

Awards
  • Established
This is why we appreciate you loggin' and letting us know.

BLACK747

BLACK747

Awards
  • Established
I will do my best to keep you all imformed .Im just like alot of you all im searching for that magic bullet something thats truly innovative something that will cause gross hypertrophy and enormous amount of strength and if this is not it then my search will continue! I want give up!!!!

datBtrue

datBtrue

Awards
  • Established
I will do my best to keep you all imformed .Im just like alot of you all im searching for that magic bullet something thats truly innovative something that will cause gross hypertrophy and enormous amount of strength and if this is not it then my search will continue! I want give up!!!!
The ultimate guinea pig.

No log would be complete without a snap shot of the subject.

Looking good bro!
102590_f520.jpg

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
IGF-1/GH 5
capnsavem Supplements 15